Tamagotchi ON Wonder Garden

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, okay. Sorry  :blink:
No worries, I just wanted to let you know that I am trying to compile places in one post, I will try to do a final post later once the other retailers post their listings! I also found one, called galactic Toys and Collectibles.

The [price is 54.99 for each device and the shipping is not much and does not change if you add more than one in your cart. Right now they look like the best place to purchase from if you want one that is the cheapest! 

The only thing that has me hesitant from placing a pre-order through them is that are not an 'official' retailer, which doesn't mean that they can't receive the TMGC's. From a quick Google search, it looks like they are a shop located in Michigan if I remember correctly. 

Links:

Turquoise: https://galactictoys.com/products/bandai-tamagotchi-on-wonder-garden-turquoise-virtual-pet-august-2020-pre-order?_pos=3&_sid=7fe935317&_ss=r

Lavender: https://galactictoys.com/products/bandai-tamagotchi-on-wonder-garden-lavender-virtual-pet-august-2020-pre-order

I have a feeling that separate Cinderella and Aladdin versions of the On are coming at some point down the road.

I theorize that Bandai America is doing stuff like this to try and make money without Power Rangers since they no longer have that franchise to bank on.

So now people think the plan is to split it up in multiple games. If that's the plan, that would actually be good news, as it would mean they're planning to keep localizing for a while, and probably release in the rest of the world too. I don't think missing a few characters and locations is a big deal. They could have made a fourth revision Tamagotchi Friends instead. Or nothing, like normally.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now people think the plan is to split it up in multiple games. If that's the plan, that would actually be good news, as it would mean they're planning to keep localizing for a while, and probably release in the rest of the world too. I don't think missing a few characters and locations is a big deal. They could have made a fourth revision Tamagotchi Friends instead. Or nothing, like normally.
I don't think it's usefull to split the differents versions of the meets... Generally the life span of a tamagotchi version is one year or two. And the first meets was released in japan two years ago. We don't have any news concerning a new meets. We can logically think that a new tamagotchi can be in developpement at Bandai Japan. So the on was released one year ago. if they release the sanrio, pastel, and sweets every 6 months, they had the time to move on....

I can be wrong but I don't think we will have all the japanese releases. So splitting the releases...

In any case, looks like Mr. Blinky is gonna find some work again.

((If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Blinky is the guy who localized the color V-Pets prior to the On.))

Just for clarity, as of the time of these comments and topic, the Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden is only releasing in the North American region. I don't want people getting wrong information reading this :p

Until there is a source or Bandai announces that the release will go to other places outside of the North American territory, it really is not a worldwide release. We can hope and keep our fingers crossed though!  :D

I've seen a Wonder Garden commercial on all the big 3 general kid audience channels (Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network). It's clear that Bandai America is really pushing Wonder Garden for the holidays.

I'm just hoping that subsequent On localizations keep all the content from the Meets counterparts intact.

I've seen a Wonder Garden commercial on all the big 3 general kid audience channels (Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network). It's clear that Bandai America is really pushing Wonder Garden for the holidays.
Have they corrected the mispronunciation of "Tamagotchi" from the earlier On ad? :lol:

Latest posts

Back