Tamagotchi: Party On! (Wii Game)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
I got the "Tamagotchi: Party On!" Wii game from gamestop (used) and it seems pretty good. But I could use a little help. The "Gotchi games" are unclear how you should control them when selecting something (unclear question on my part, my apologies) and I'm wondering how you unlock more characters and minigames. If anyone knows, I'm all ears! (Oh yes, and it didn't come with any instuctions, only the virtual ones in-game -_- )

You unlock one character each time you complete the board game (I'm not sure about the last three characters though). You unlock a mini-game when you play it in the board game, then complete the board game.

I have it too from GameStop! (but mine came with the box and on a shelf without the disc. I just asked for the disk. o.o) You unlock another character by playing the Board Game all over and over. I'm unlocking Makiko next. :)

Ive unlocked all of them but the last 3. To control gotchi games, use the up, left, and right buttons. You get characters by completing the board (the more times you complete it, the more characters!) And you get minigames by landing on minigame spaces.

I figured oyt the answer to both my questions just before I went on tamatalk. :p But thank anyway, everyone!

Haha Hey I got mine used at Gamestop too! I have one of the Corcer Shop games too for DS but I don't have a clue where in my house I left it :( Need to clean the loft I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back