Tamagotchi Pix meetable characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaLey

Reaction score
Hi all I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere but I'm looking for guides on how to fill out my journal. I've managed to meet about 70 on my own but I can't find anything anywhere that lists how to get certain ones. It's very frustrating to know who I can and cannot meet at the park and who I can and cannot meet out in the real world (which is color based.) I found one color chart but it was very inaccurate. I just really want to get that journal filled. :(
I'm really enjoying the Pix more then I thought I would though. :)

Also if any know of events/holidays? Already got the Tama santa, 3 eco ones, and one for Valentine's day.

I only have 11 more tamas to unlock now in the journal. It's driving me crazy because the colors are so obvious to me yet they just haven't ever came up when I do them.
I was messing around one day and "explored" a random colorful image from an cartoon and it gave me like four blue ones that blue wasn't even unlocking. So I don't know what it is about that image that triggered them (the image was mostly green, brown and pink!) but I figure it's the same with these others I am missing. I don't know if color combos are a thing? Seems to only register one color but I really want to have my journal be 100%. It became a game in a way since there isn't much else to do with the pix after getting the tamagotchi I wanted.
I know no one answered this post before but if anyone is interested in helping I will list the last ones.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back