Tamagotchi Pix Party (2022)

Help Support TamaTalk:

divino

Reaction score
A new version of the Tamagotchi Pix has been (soft) revealed at the London Toy Fair 2022. According to Bandai, it will feature new characters, activities and games. Two colors have been shown so far; Coral Pink and Sky Blue, and they will be released in July 2022.
I will update this post as soon as more information gets released, there's not much the public knows yet!
TamaPixParty.png

Bentobuff

Reaction score
NGL, I'm a little salty about the new one having new characters when they stated last year that they would all have the same programming. Guess they're gonna milk it for all it's worth 🤧

On the other hand, DIY another faceplate paper and the pink/blue one would fit the vaporware aesthetic to a T. 👀

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
... But I already bought one, I don't want to have to get another one for new characters and stuff XD Plus I don't really like those shells that much. Well, the one on the right is OK I guess. I actually don't like the Floral Pink shell that much either but that's what I have XD

Flower_Mom

Reaction score
I actually really want that pink one with the teal/turquoise top! Those are my two favorite colors! I was saving to buy a second regular Pix but I think I'll wait for this new model, especially if it's going to have new characters.

bunbun

Reaction score
NGL, I'm a little salty about the new one having new characters when they stated last year that they would all have the same programming. Guess they're gonna milk it for all it's worth 🤧

On the other hand, DIY another faceplate paper and the pink/blue one would fit the vaporware aesthetic to a T. 👀
I thought exactly the same, I love the vaporwave colours. Oddly specific but I was reminded instantly of the water texture in Sonic Adventure 1!

Bentobuff

Reaction score
I thought exactly the same, I love the vaporwave colours. Oddly specific but I was reminded instantly of the water texture in Sonic Adventure 1!
Ooooh I hadn't made that connection! That's really neat! I think these colorways are going to really pull a lot of us in. :biggrin: it'll be hard for me to resist as well, but then I have sooo many other vpets to run, so I might be a bit more immune... for now. B)

If you get the pinkXblue shell, do you think you'd make a custom design insert? 👀

bunbun

Reaction score
Ooooh I hadn't made that connection! That's really neat! I think these colorways are going to really pull a lot of us in. :biggrin: it'll be hard for me to resist as well, but then I have sooo many other vpets to run, so I might be a bit more immune... for now. B)

If you get the pinkXblue shell, do you think you'd make a custom design insert? 👀
It's definitely something I would consider to fit more with the retro theme! It's reminiscent of some sort of early (2000s) internet colour gradient. So far I've only been running my P's, I don't expect it to be too much of an issue to include this device too. But I anticipate more announcements when spring time rolls around from Bandai so I'll be patient. Should be exciting.

babytchi96

Reaction score
A new version of the Tamagotchi Pix has been (soft) revealed at the London Toy Fair 2022. According to Bandai, it will feature new characters, activities and games. Two colors have been shown so far; Coral Pink and Sky Blue, and they will be released in July 2022.
I will update this post as soon as more information gets released, there's not much the public knows yet!
TamaPixParty.png
Darn it, new tamagotchi pix! I hope I will get it in christmas day! Hope it has the vintage characters..

qveenkeeks

Reaction score
I wont even lie to myself, I'm going to buy this just for the collection but I've kind of fell back in love with the pix since i started running it again this week. that pink/teal aesthetic is just 👌 I'm curious to see what this will include this time around

babytchi96

Reaction score
I wont even lie to myself, I'm going to buy this just for the collection but I've kind of fell back in love with the pix since i started running it again this week. that pink/teal aesthetic is just 👌 I'm curious to see what this will include this time around
Yes! Maybe in july, amazon and ebay will bring new pix's to life - along with new pix colours! You can play a whole new level: Uniting friends together with twins, new food(that is lettuce with tomato, cereals, etc), new characters and cool new games!! I think I name the new characters: Sorokawotchi, Firamoketchi, Mimehomitchi, etc

Mat_Croft

Reaction score
We have new infos and photos guys !
It all comes from this link : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tamagotc...932706070?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0

c98f56be-737d-4abe-a2cd-706f93b79539.8c96bbb9e7bb1233bb14fece0828f3ae (1).jpeg5f2f484d-c492-4672-b2db-34c4fc511663.b62a38e66027df450e22d52a176b7dea.jpeg4bd1b5da-05cf-43af-9beb-a7bc0a1635ea.cdda3d0a8d9732150aecf80b65b3a7cd.jpegf8541727-f727-45d6-98cb-6daa7c1df5d2.5cded712fd086c1059a787a2c86bb08d.jpeg
b19ff062-67bb-425b-b049-1356abaec6f8.4ed305d729d1ba159d069c0966c2b7a2.jpeg2bd0ff81-25ca-4305-ab9f-d971aca655b5.4fc735b12857e9217a05dfe8b4a98e06.jpeg

a7462af1-d865-4c98-8b74-05c91fc19613.74658d984bd2c7a679d469bf08171dd7.jpegff4dac8b-aae0-43f1-a954-2a3144fbaa53.3a1382fedfba163efb20d10ecd34715e.jpeg

"

Product details​

Tamagotchi Pix Party brings a party to the Tamagotchi Pix world and has celebratory confetti for a shell design. The Tamagotchi device has a camera and touch buttons to interact more with the characters! While maintaining its core Tamagotchi attributes of nurturing, communication, portability, and gaming, your virtual pet is better than ever! The Party theme allows you to host a party or be a guest at a friend’s party on their Tamagotchi Pix Party device! A Tamagotchi Pix Party includes invites, multiple guests, special food and games, and fun PHOTO play! And, you can even take pictures WITH your Tamagotchi character! Ages 6+
• Tamagotchi Pix is expanding with a Party theme that allows your Tamagotchi character to plan a party with themed cooking and games, and new characters in a confetti-styled shell!

• Includes a camera to take photos with your Tamagotchi character and at their party, cook, find new Tamagotchi friends outside, and have your character go on playdates.

• Touch buttons allow you to interact by customizing your items, bathing your character and petting your Tamagotchi character with a swipe of a finger!

• Connect to your friend’s device by reading their Tama Code to go on play dates, exchange gifts and explore together. You can even plan play dates for a later time!

• With 18 various games including party-themed games, you can earn Gotchi points or keep your character happy!

• There are 24 various Tamagotchi characters to raise for a variety of play. Plus help your characters find a profession that they can bring back to the Tamagotchi Planet.

• Complete missions on Tamagotchi.com to download items and gifts to your device.

• Party confetti print on a pink shell and turquoise shutter.

• Choose from 6 languages for gameplay: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese."

BumblingBee

Reaction score
@Mat_Croft

I wonder what that party thing is all about! I imagine that they're a lot like play dates, but they can have many Tamagotchis in them at once.

In any case, I'm really excited! Or rather, impatient . . . here's hoping the U.S. isn't too far behind Europe in getting these on store shelves! In a way, I'm kind of glad I don't have a Pix, seeing as this will be coming out in a few months.

By the way, is there any way to preorder the Pix Party? I don't have a Walmart account, so I'm not sure if you already can or not. I imagine I'll probably have to wait a bit first.

Maskutchi

Reaction score
@Mat_Croft

I wonder what that party thing is all about! I imagine that they're a lot like play dates, but they can have many Tamagotchis in them at once.

In any case, I'm really excited! Or rather, impatient . . . here's hoping the U.S. isn't too far behind Europe in getting these on store shelves! In a way, I'm kind of glad I don't have a Pix, seeing as this will be coming out in a few months.

By the way, is there any way to preorder the Pix Party? I don't have a Walmart account, so I'm not sure if you already can or not. I imagine I'll probably have to wait a bit first.
Can’t pre-order on Walmart…yet…

xXTamaLovelinXx

Reaction score
We have new infos and photos guys !
It all comes from this link : https://www.walmart.com/ip/Tamagotc...932706070?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0

View attachment 7451View attachment 7453View attachment 7455View attachment 7457
View attachment 7452View attachment 7454

View attachment 7456View attachment 7458

"

Product details​

Tamagotchi Pix Party brings a party to the Tamagotchi Pix world and has celebratory confetti for a shell design. The Tamagotchi device has a camera and touch buttons to interact more with the characters! While maintaining its core Tamagotchi attributes of nurturing, communication, portability, and gaming, your virtual pet is better than ever! The Party theme allows you to host a party or be a guest at a friend’s party on their Tamagotchi Pix Party device! A Tamagotchi Pix Party includes invites, multiple guests, special food and games, and fun PHOTO play! And, you can even take pictures WITH your Tamagotchi character! Ages 6+
• Tamagotchi Pix is expanding with a Party theme that allows your Tamagotchi character to plan a party with themed cooking and games, and new characters in a confetti-styled shell!

• Includes a camera to take photos with your Tamagotchi character and at their party, cook, find new Tamagotchi friends outside, and have your character go on playdates.

• Touch buttons allow you to interact by customizing your items, bathing your character and petting your Tamagotchi character with a swipe of a finger!

• Connect to your friend’s device by reading their Tama Code to go on play dates, exchange gifts and explore together. You can even plan play dates for a later time!

• With 18 various games including party-themed games, you can earn Gotchi points or keep your character happy!

• There are 24 various Tamagotchi characters to raise for a variety of play. Plus help your characters find a profession that they can bring back to the Tamagotchi Planet.

• Complete missions on Tamagotchi.com to download items and gifts to your device.

• Party confetti print on a pink shell and turquoise shutter.

• Choose from 6 languages for gameplay: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese."
I’m aggressively excited to be quite honest ill take both