Tamagotchi Pix Party (2022)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

BumblingBee

Reaction score
I'm still a bit on the fence about which shell color to get, but I'll def be pre-ordering soon!

Edit: Just pre-ordered. I ended up going with the confetti shell in the end. :smile2:

Last edited:

anvotchi

Reaction score
Thank you all very much for all the information on the new version

I'll wait until it goes on sale to see if it's really worth going for Pix Party 🥳

Besides, I'm sure Bandai will release more versions of shells later on, won't they?

BumblingBee

Reaction score
Hi, all! I was doing some sleuthing around the Tamagotchi website, and I found the character checklist has actually been updated to feature the Pix Party characters. Though the device has been released today, I imagine a good majority of us have yet to receive it, so this might be helpful to some of you. Here's the list in question.

Edit: I feel very embarrassed; it seems that this list was not for raiseable Tamas, but was rather for meetable characters of the regular Pix. Please disregard this post. :oo

Last edited:

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
Hi, all! I was doing some sleuthing around the Tamagotchi website, and I found the character checklist has actually been updated to feature the Pix Party characters. Though the device has been released today, I imagine a good majority of us have yet to receive it, so this might be helpful to some of you. Here's the list in question.

Edit: I feel very embarrassed; it seems that this list was not for raiseable Tamas, but was rather for meetable characters of the regular Pix. Please disregard this post. :oo

Damn, that would be cool if we could raise all those! It seems like there are two new tamas to raise in the Party, but IDK how to get them just yet ^^ I got mine today, thanks to Amazon Prime and preordering!

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
7dbec3eee6618e60ad09f18f3049ac419833fe5a.jpg

Looks like basically the same character lineup as last time except Weeptchi and Awamokotchi have been swapped for Milktchi and Wawatchi. (Was hoping they'd ditch Shimagurutchi this time-darn!)

Giving the instruction manual a quick scan, aside from a few new items the big new addition is Party mode, which IS (somehow) compatible with the Pix. (Anyone wanna try it with me later this week?) Games appear to be identical, which is great because I love Ping Pong and Rocket, but I was kind of hoping for something new...

I'll be firing this up in the evening most likely, but for now that's what I can share.

Liptuan

Reaction score
Nothing new I think, I think I'll buy it on resale if I find it really cheap. I like so much my tamagotchi pix, but I find no reason to spend money in this version :unsure:

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
And yeah I wish there were some new games, too. Like maybe one new game per theme, that would only be 3 new games they had to make.
I get the feeling that we're going to be saying this about many future revisions, until Bandai stops making Tamagotchis. :lol: