Tamagotchi Plushes Appearing On Shelves

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I noticed it because I have the Mametchi plush and the squeaker is in the middle of his face, not his body, and I wasn't going around punching Mametchi in the face...
That's the same reason that I didn't notice it - it's in the middle of Mimitchi's face, too. :lol:

When are these going to appear in UK stores?
It would be nice if they did, but I wouldn't bank on them ever doing so - they're produced by an American company, most likely for the American market.

It's easy to import them, anyway - Amazon.com ships them here for a reasonable price, as long as you go for the option that's shipped from and sold by Amazon.com themselves. That's how I got my Mimitchi.

Ooh, I was planning to buy one on amazon but looks like they're way cheaper at gamestop!

No one seems to be talking about the Ginjirotchi one, which is the cutest imo.

The squeaker is an interestingt touch, my dog will DEFINITELY be interested. o.o might have to get him one so he'll leave mine alone; I'll never be able to squeak it in the house without him bounding over to see what the noise is all about!

These plushies definitely give me new hope for products to come, gonna check around to see if I can find any at my local gamestop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back