Tamagotchi P's toddler refuses to have Charismatic personality?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have Terubotchi on my Tamagotchi P's, and I want her to be Neotchi, the female teen with Charismatic personality. So when she evolved into a toddler, the first thing I did was make her play with the clapboard, which gave her the Charismatic personality icon. However, when I checked later, she had the Fashionable personality icon for no apparent reason! She hadn't eaten or played games or used items or anything and the icon just changed. I can't make it change back no matter how many times she uses the clapboard.

I've had this problem for 3 generations, all using different batteries and the same Tama. How can I get Terubotchi to have a Charismatic personality?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time, I used it about 10 times and it wouldn't change personality points. Thanks for the answer, but why would it switch to Fashionable in the first place?

Characters can "switch" personalities if one or more are "tied".

Other than the clapperboard, you can go to the Cafe and eat Dream Pudding or the Various Cuisines meal at the Restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back