Tamagotchi School tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to middle school :D next year and have 7 :D Tamagotchis. How do i care 4 then without pausing them?
Ok that's hard. Don't play with them at lunch or any group activities. Only do so when in the bathroom. As other people said, You want to make new friends. ;)

I sit in the back of the class in the corner so no one can see me playing with it...it just looks like im reading a book. Also i slip 1 of my tamas down my ugg boot. :(

My friend's older sister once did that and the teacher caught her. So her teacher never gave it back to my friend's older sister.

I go to the restroom too. To play with it. I play it too long that someone at the restroom asked me:"Are you pooping or what? What is taking you so long?!!"

Ok, I have your advice.
If you're taking your tama to school, here's some tips:

Hiding them during class:

Do ya have a pencil case? Keep 'em in there!

DON'T let anyone look in there, this boy called Leon saw my tama (but luckily lots of ppl were chattin') and started singing this stupid song: Tama-tama-tamagotchi-why have you got your gotchi!?

Girls, got a cute pocket purse or shoulder bag? That's a place!

Boys, have a wallet? Use that!

In my boots, I have a pocket, ideal for a V3!

Remember, ALWAYS MUTE UR TAMA!!!!

Outside the classroom

I'm only in year 5, below high school and we have lockers. The year 3/4 classes also have lockers, my friend Sian has a square locker, stuff your coat, bags, books, whatever, and bring along a small box or something, pause them.

Check on them at playtime (Recess) only or have an excuse like, Miss/Mr/Mrs/Ms please may I go to the toilet?

If you don't have a locker, and have a cloakroom, hang up ur coat and put ur tama in the pocket and ZIP IT UP!!!!

:D ~Girlytama107~ :D
Thanks!!! Back to the TOPIC PLEASE!!!

OK, i remeber 1 time when my teacher mrs mills cauht me with my tama and she didnt shout, she left it on her desk on pase and then my mum was doing this course (she teaches at my school) so i didnt know where to put them and i asked her to look aftetr them and she did, she put them in a silk box, and then she gave it to me hehehe

Right, here is another tip, you know those knitted tama pouches? Make one of those and use a Sticky Pad or Velcro to stick on the back. Then stick it inside your locker. Cheap and easy!

Once, I took my tama to school, and the guy beside me saw it in my hands because i was going to mute it. But of course he went to tell the teacher. And she took it for a week... and it died! :angry:

Ok, I have your advice.

If you're taking your tama to school, here's some tips:

Hiding them during class:

Do ya have a pencil case? Keep 'em in there!

DON'T let anyone look in there, this boy called Leon saw my tama (but luckily lots of ppl were chattin') and started singing this stupid song: Tama-tama-tamagotchi-why have you got your gotchi!?

Girls, got a cute pocket purse or shoulder bag? That's a place!

Boys, have a wallet? Use that!

In my boots, I have a pocket, ideal for a V3!

Remember, ALWAYS MUTE UR TAMA!!!!

Outside the classroom

I'm only in year 5, below high school and we have lockers. The year 3/4 classes also have lockers, my friend Sian has a square locker, stuff your coat, bags, books, whatever, and bring along a small box or something, pause them.

Check on them at playtime (Recess) only or have an excuse like, Miss/Mr/Mrs/Ms please may I go to the toilet?

If you don't have a locker, and have a cloakroom, hang up ur coat and put ur tama in the pocket and ZIP IT UP!!!!

:p ~Girlytama107~ :D
i'm in elementary school and have a veeeerryy strict teacher what should I do im in 5th

i'm in elementary school and have a veeeerryy strict teacher what should I do im in 5th

Sorry you're stuck in that situation. What kind of Tamagotchi do you have? You may be able to use the daycare.

the tamagotchi uni also note on strictness she sends me to a 4th grade classroom when im looking away and the other teacher is even stricter btw have a great day :)

I feel truly blessed I can just mute my Tamagotchi for school and keep it in my pocket. Take it out during break time to quickly feed it and what not. No one cares. I still can pay attention to class just fine, so why should anyone care anyway. I got real lucky with the type of school I chose to go to.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back