Tamagotchi Smart Deep Dive! (lots of photos & manual translations!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this cute bun and the background!
This background was also available on the 20th Anniversary M!X...I'm thrilled to see it make a return! 

In other news... 

62c4bfac09baeef372f353e3f820a293142b4bbf.jpg

The Tamagotchi Smart reaches Friend (adult) Stage within 3 days. Hello Milktchi! She reminds me of Cinnamoroll, which begs the question: is she more dog or bunny?

Anyway, she was raised by keeping all meters full at all times. Lots of pats, lots of visits to the park, lots of games. 

She is super cute, and has some great looks in TamaSelfie. 

9120920a172d967d4c65056b69741952c85b3f54.jpg

She also looks stellar in the 25th anniversary ribbon from the 1996 Friends TamaSmaCard. 

66f029bb31db3a35cf48da894e22887795f41943.jpg

More tomorrow, it's been a long day...she fell asleep at 9:30 PM, but it's nearly 1 AM for me! 

So, I think I've got Milktchi all figured out!

aedd4e45a454c0dd9dbc6b029db909778aca61e8.png

I'm hoping to make profiles like this for all 10 adults...if you figure out anything about genders, wake/sleep times and favorite foods/items, please let me know so I can fill in a template for each one!

So, I think I've got Milktchi all figured out!
I do not, in fact, have Milktchi all figured out.

It turns out she has 2 FAVORITES from every item category!! (Something tells me all the adults are like this...!)

Before I forget, she also likes...Quiche, Selfie Stick, and the Party Bag...still trying to get that second Snack. And another Quiche to photograph...! Updated profile coming at some point I guess.

Also, I FINISHED THE MANUAL TRANSLATION. I wanted to stick the complete version in the Reference Section but it appears general users don't have posting privileges?

Anyway, the final version is on my Tumblr and will also be hosted on Gotchi Garden in the coming days.

It is adorable milktchi, i love joe that tama smart looks, thank you vert much for all the contribution, I am eager to receive november of mine.

What does that 1996 characters card mean, if you use it you only raise 1996 characters?

Latest posts

Back