Tamagotchi Smart

Help Support TamaTalk:

Cloud

Reaction score
IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE! 

What do you all want to know? I'm thinking of doing a mega-thread full of discoveries... 
Congratulations! :)

Is the screen around the same size as a Meets/On? I have one ordered via proxy and, since it's a touchscreen, I'd like to get a screen protector for it before it arrives.

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Congratulations! :)

Is the screen around the same size as a Meets/On? I have one ordered via proxy and, since it's a touchscreen, I'd like to get a screen protector for it before it arrives.
Thank you! :D

Good news: The screen is exactly the same size at W25 x H26 mm. So it's compatible with the same screen covers as the m!x, Meets/On, and Pix (all the way back to the iD, actually)! 

Last edited by a moderator:

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Awesome! :D That's great to know. Thank you!
You're definitely going to want a screen protector because this thing is a fingerprint MAGNET!

9cbd0da7ffdda6298a51870f205fb53dd88e3779.jpg

The screen after 1 hour of play...and my hands were clean :(

Cloud

Reaction score
You're definitely going to want a screen protector because this thing is a fingerprint MAGNET!

The screen after 1 hour of play...and my hands were clean :(
Oh wow! I ordered a screen protector last night, but it'll get here after my Tama does. I'll have to do what I can to keep it relatively clean and scratch free.

Cloud

Reaction score
Oyajitchi also loves all of the items from the TamaSma Card. Today I discovered he also has non-Sma Card favourites - he loves the cowboy hat. He also received a souvenir this morning and he absolutely hates it!

bromide.jpg

So far the things he likes are:

Cowboy Hat

Taiyaki

Diamond Ring and Beanbag Chair

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Oyajitchi also loves all of the items from the TamaSma Card. Today I discovered he also has non-Sma Card favourites - he loves the cowboy hat. He also received a souvenir this morning and he absolutely hates it!

View attachment 855

So far the things he likes are:

Cowboy Hat

Taiyaki

Diamond Ring and Beanbag Chair
Milktchi doesn't like the Oyaji Photo either. What time does Oyajitchi wake up and go to sleep? 

Cloud

Reaction score
Milktchi doesn't like the Oyaji Photo either. What time does Oyajitchi wake up and go to sleep? 
He goes to bed at 9:30 pm. I've been sleeping in this weekend and he's been up before me. 😅 I'll know tomorrow morning when he wakes up, but I think it may be 8:00 am.

Favourite Toys:

• Diamond ring
  • Beanbag chair
  • Karaoke machine
  • Hoola hoop

Favourite snacks:

• Mame Daifuku
  • Kaki no tane
  • Taiyaki
  • Matcha Parfait

Accessories:

• Cowboy Hat
  • Straw Hat
  • Uchiwa Fan
  • Guitar

Food:

• Mori Soba 
  • Futomaki
  • Oden
  • Nikujaga

I haven't figured the other two out yet.

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten sick from all of the snacks I have fed him today...

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that's SO MANY FAVORITES! 

Wish you could stack accessories...Oyajitchi would look amazing with both the guitar and the cowboy hat! 

Cloud

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that's SO MANY FAVORITES! 

Wish you could stack accessories...Oyajitchi would look amazing with both the guitar and the cowboy hat! 
I was really surprised when he had more than two favourites. I hope it's only four because once I find out his last two favourite food items, and get his fondness icon, I'm marrying him off.

He would look amazing in the cowboy hat and guitar at the same time!

Cloud

Reaction score
Oh, good morning!! 

Hope you'll get to find those last few favorite items today :D
Good morning to you too (I believe it may be morning where you are)!

Oyajitchi Update:

I found out he likes Oden as well. Also realized today that since the Diamond Ring is a souvenir, I shouldn't count it as something he likes.

No fondness icon today. Maybe tomorrow.

Cloud

Reaction score
I now have a Mametchi, which is very surprising. I thought I was on my way to another Oyajitchi as they both took the same path:

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Oyajitchi

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Mametchi

I ignored Achiatchi today and even made him sad as I left him to stay at home past 6:00 pm. I did use the Sma card items but maybe around 12 times?

Level of happiness Achiatchi was at before turning into Mametchi is pictured below. Achiatchi was at full happiness when I got Oyajitchi. So maybe happiness isn't as important?

mametchihappiness.jpg

Sorry for lack of Mametchi photos. I can only attach one due to size limit.

Cloud

Reaction score
I now have a Mametchi, which is very surprising. I thought I was on my way to another Oyajitchi as they both took the same path:

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Oyajitchi

Mofuwatchi > Achiatchi > Mametchi

I ignored Achiatchi today and even made him sad as I left him to stay at home past 6:00 pm. I did use the Sma card items but maybe around 12 times?

Level of happiness Achiatchi was at before turning into Mametchi is pictured below. Achiatchi was at full happiness when I got Oyajitchi. So maybe happiness isn't as important?

Sorry for lack of Mametchi photos. I can only attach one due to size limit.
Adding on to the above, a Twitter user posted this growth chart they're working on.

It's possible to get Mametchi from both Achiatchi and Gunchitchi??? Now I'm more confused as to what factors into a Tama's growth.

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
I think I finally mastered Milktchi....!

e10eefe57fdd8fd16aa71dc2b385ffc25200bf13.png

So. Many. Favorites. (I have a feeling things like the Diamond Ring and Tsukitchi Stone are loved by all Tamas, and Oyajitchi goods are universally despised...)

Cloud

Reaction score
Wow! That is a lot of likes. It also means I missed some things with Oyajitchi as I thought he only had four likes for food, snacks, and accessories.

The Twitter user I had linked to in my previous post, has posted a new tweet stating they believe growth is based on which items are used/fed to a Tama plus which part-time jobs they go to.