Tamagotchi Time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nunna

Reaction score
Hi there,

I recently acquired a Tamagotchi "Jia Yuan" (I actually user to have one many years ago but I saw this one yesterday and captured my attention), so it was working fine until 8 PM, now when you go to time it shows two clocks like loading instead of the actual time... I do not know how to fix it. Tried to use the typical press A and C bottons at the same time but it does nothing. Any idea shy this is happening? It's been at least 14 hours in that state.

20220807_094410.jpg
Hi there,

I recently acquired a Tamagotchi "Jia Yuan" (I actually user to have one many years ago but I saw this one yesterday and captured my attention), so it was working fine until 8 PM, now when you go to time it shows two clocks like loading instead of the actual time... I do not know how to fix it. Tried to use the typical press A and C bottons at the same time but it does nothing. Any idea shy this is happening? It's been at least 14 hours in that state.
This is how it looks

There is nothing that you can do about this - this device is not a Tamagotchi, but rather a generic virtual pet (which also sometimes appears in counterfeit shells that are designed to look like a Tamagotchi) which doesn't actually have a timekeeping function because nothing that it does requires it. It allows the time to be set and shows it briefly in order to fool the user, but then the time is dropped and replaced by the two "blank" clocks, and it will stay that way until the battery dies.

There is nothing that you can do about this - this device is not a Tamagotchi, but rather a generic virtual pet (which also sometimes appears in counterfeit shells that are designed to look like a Tamagotchi) which doesn't actually have a timekeeping function because nothing that it does requires it. It allows the time to be set and shows it briefly in order to fool the user, but then the time is dropped and replaced by the two "blank" clocks, and it will stay that way until the battery dies.
Wow, didn't have idea... well I genuinely bought it because it looks cute. Now I'm thinking about buying the original one, haha!

Hallo,
I think why this happens is because this type of tamagotchi (bunny rom fake) turns itself into standby mode. Its like pausing the game. And so the clock cant adjust herself because the time on the tama is now not corrispondent eith the real one. Short answer: you cannot fix it.
Ps: they dont die, so if he is very old just play the seesaw minigame and if he loses reset him. It makes the decision easier.

Latest posts

Back