Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spiffy 3rd gen family evolved! :chohimetchi:

Not any new characters though:

♀ Pantsucchi --> Berucchi (Belltchi)

♂ Futabacchi --> Mattaricchi

They are still 0% bonded I'm afraid. I'm being a bit lazy with them because I've been doing homework and enjoying a nice head ache provided by the weather change and all the rain falling outside.

My Tamagotchis have had to go back to the lethargic and hibernating pause since exams creep up again, and before exams teachers like kicking up piles of homework mercilessly while we frantically search for information, do research projects, read books etc. Summary --> Grade 10

I have had time to play the Corner Shop game though and have unlocked all shops - Very cute! :huh:

And most exciting, on Tuesday, this log will be 3 years old!

My V2 is already over 3 years old therefore! :_D

Well, I unpaused them today, although it would have probably been better not to...

The V5, I had no time to give it proper care so it became a Large Family. :'(

As for the Royal, they are the same toddlers, and Mametchi V1 is still Mametchi. :)

(P.D: Starting to like song called Shanghai Honey) xD

Not played with any Tamas this week either B)

I have been playing with the Corner Shop 2 though, and I have nearly every single character except two I think!

I have quite a few Golden Membership too. :)

BTW - Happy Birthday to Coco Boy! It's his birthday today.

Maybe tomorrow, if I have some time, I can try and make an ordered list of all the characters, although I want to discover who the missing ones are first.

I have been ill for the last three days, so I unpaused my V5, which is the Large Family. Other than that there is no other real update. I'm getting so boring, gah!

I also "unlocked" all the customers in Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 (they have all visited me at least once) and I have each shop with at least one upgrade. Actually all of them except the flower shop and the boutique, which I find are the most boring shops.

Thank spiffy for the tamagotchi log's. :)

Me too,I have got a v5 familitchi,that version is super!You find not?

About of the large family,it's damage, but hey, it's like this ...

Whee... After ignoring my log for quite a long time, I have finally done all my exams in May, done my 'stuff' in June, and here I am in July ready to continue caring for Tamas. :mellow:

I only just unpaused my V5, two little babies, a female OMUTUTCHI and a male FUTABATCHI.

In a second I'll be off the unpause the Royal FamiTama too.

Trust my luck that as soon as I began playing the teapot game with the V5, I get a low battery warning. ¬¬ Anyway, I extracted a battery from the V1 matrix I had on pause, and after a lot of levering, popped out the battery from the V5 (battery which flew across the room).

I wonder what the babies will become. ^^

I hope I can try and be a bit more constant from now on (I always say/think the same thing, but then I never keep it)...

Just my luck. When I brought the Royal FamiTama, the battery had already run out (though yesterday it still apparently had a screen with pixels).

Plus, the screw at the back was too hard for me to even make it budge, so I haven't been able to take the battery out either :)

Eventually, I used the battery I had just taken out of my V5 and put it into the Mini. :mellow: I really like the Mini, they are easy to look after, but are always cute.

The V5 babies are doing well - they just got ill and I just cured them.

I now have a Belltchi and a Mattaritchi. :)

I have tried out the 2GEN games, although to be honest I prefer the Royal FamiTama games... The singing game was easier, hehe. However, the shoe pairing and the golf putt is quite fun, though I still haven't earnt more than 0Gotchi at it :eek:

The Mini became a cute Marutchi. :D

Oh yes - the other day at Corte Inglés my mother and I bought a green Tamagotchi V5 with lots of yellow hearts with the Memetchi charm and a Kuchipatchi pocket pouch for my birthday - so I now have all three pocket pouches launched in Europe! (well, will have) :mellow:

I also made a MoshiMonsters too, so if you have one and want to add me as a friend I am Magikspiffy with the Katsuma Spiffy =3

I woke up this morning with the evolution sound of the Mini! It is now a Kuchipatchi, though it is so tiny and cute I would call it Chibikuchipatchi/Minikuchipatchi or Young Kuchipatchi ^^

I'll have to remember how I used to do pixels and put an image of him or two here, hehe.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░█████░░░

░███░░░░░█░░

░█░░░█░░░░█░

░░██░░░░█░█░

░█░░░░░░░░█░

░███░░░░█░█░

░░░█░░░░███░

░░░█░░░░░░█░

░░░░██░█░█░░

░░░░░██░██░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░

Yay! I remembered how I used to do the figures, so to remember my "success", I will go back to using the font I often used. :lol: Plus, I will work on making harder pixels for the log, hehe, maybe making some of the V5 or something, though it will be complicated, a lot more complicated than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's okay if I post a comment, I just read through bits and pieces of your log, and it was fun to see how your writting has evolved over the last two or three years. Interesting log! Thanks for sharing!

Another long time has gone by. :huh: (I'll skip my V5 adventures, I can't quite remember them either u_u)

Anyway, it was my birthday the other day! (The 22nd of July, hehe), and I got a Music Star Tamagotchi. It wasn't exactly a surprise, because I bought it with my mother, but I wasn't allowed to open it till my birthday.

Let's see...

The username is SPIFF.

My Generation 1 Tamagotchi name was GUITARRA, which is Guitar in Spanish (I like filling in all the letters you see...)

And the BAND name right now is... RIBRABBY

I gave the band name today, don't ask why I picked that name. Well, it turns out my characters style is R&B (not too sure what that genre is...), but anyway, when I saw it I thought "Rib-rab". I was going to call it the RIBRABBERS, but it is two letters too long, so the name morphed to RIBRABBY. Now that I read it it sounds very weird.

Anyway, I had a... baby boy, which became a Kuchitamatchi, which is now a Kikitchi (looks like a monkey).

As for my account on TamaTown Europe --> do I give my Tamaegg ID? (two alphabet letters and four numbers?) in case any of you ever see me over there? Or is that meant to be kept a secret? (I'm not really sure, I just started playing today - I don't feel like an expert anymore).

I played the card game (won a few times), and then lost at the Tama Mile game, hehe.

I also made a CD: Is there any way of saving the tune to the computer?

Well, I had only just turned my lights of last night, after finishing eclipse, the third book from the twilight series, when the evolution sound tinkled, so I snapped the light back on.

I don't like the Music star evolution, it is only the small square around the Tamagotchi character that changes rather than the whole thing. Not as exciting. The funny thing was that it evolved while it (and I supposedly) was sleeping!

Anyway, it became a Gozarutchi at 2 years (lots of pausing here). :( I should have looked after it way better, but anyway...

In the morning, I sent it to band play. The judges gave me a circle, but my band members got an X!

So no job yet. :( I'm running out of money, ahhh! (well, not really, I still have 5,000 left, hehe)

Oh yes, my band members, called VERONICA and LOUIS (ew, I don't like either of the names to be honest, but I like VERONICA in the sense that it uses all eight letters), which were a Mame-something (Mamekatchi I think) and a Hinotamatchi became a Tarakotchi and a Masktchi :gozarutchi: .

I have to look after them better.

Tarakotchi plays the Drums, and the other two play the saxophone. My RIBRABBY band makes no sense anymore, because now there style is all of a suden Classical. *sigh* I guess they haven't found their true musical hearts yet. XD

Latest posts

Back