Tamagotchi V3 Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I decided to do this because Rensa made a Tamagotchi v4 Guide ((https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=94696))

(Some of you may not be able to see the smiles because your not using Mozilla Firefox..)

What do when you first get your Tamagotchi V3

• Pull the tab that you see sticking out from the side. You should hear a 'bing sound'.
  • Then you should see a Egg
  • It should hatch in about a few minutes.
How to tell the Gender:

What is a Tamagotchi v3?

In North America it is called a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and in other places it's called a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3. New characters and more games are released, also you can get passwords from a site called tamatown. Also you can earn cool items like souvenirs, and you can travel, and etc.

(Prototype they don't really look like this on the game only on the v1's and v2's)

Black = Boy [SIZE=17pt]☻[/SIZE]

White = Girl [SIZE=17pt]☺[/SIZE]

Each time your tamagotchi evolves they will get a new game!

Here's a growth chain

Teletchi (girl) -> Tamatchi -> Hashitamatchi -> Kuchipatchi -> then a oldie (Otokitchi)

Controls: A- Move (1st button)

B- Select (2nd button)

C- Cancel (3rd button)

Getting Started

Health/Stats (Meter Icon, First Icon)

When you go to this option you should see a 'Hunger' and 'Happy' section and you should see hearts. Black means it filled and white means some parts are empty. To fill up your tamagotchi's 'Hunger' feed it a MEAL. To fill up your tamagotchi's 'Happy' meter feed it some snacks, play some games, or sometimes when you use items your tamagotchi will turn happy (finding a sunflower in your tamagotchi's PLANT).

The next thing you should see is a 'Training' bar. This shows your tamagotchi obedience.

The next thing you should see is [SIZE=17pt]☻[/SIZE] icon this is how old your tamagotchi is. They will be a year every 24 unpaused hours.

Then you should see a balance beam looking thing. There you will see your tamagotchi's weight.

Then you should see a NAME text. We all know it's your tamagotchi name :p .

Then when you press the B button you should see GENDER text this tells your wheter your tamagotchi is a boy or girl.

The GEN text indciates what generation your tamagotchi is on.

NOTE! Certain tamagotchi's only appears on certain generations for example: Even and odd generations.

Press the B button then you should see a POINT text, with points you can buy items and donate! Also you can play games to earn points, and buy using certain items like shovels, chests, and etc..

Then when you press the B button you should see a USERNAME text this is used through TamaTown. Your usernames depends on what passwords you will get, and etc. You can't have a username like SHELLY and except to get passwords from a username like CHRIS that will work. ;)

Feeding your tamagotchi (Chef Icon, Second Icon)

Meal- Gains your tamagotchi 1 IB (pound) and fills the 'Hunger' meter. Your tamagotchi will not eat meals all the time.

Snack- Gains your tamagotchi 2 IB (pounds) fills up the 'Happy' meter. Beware! That your tamagotchi will get tooth aces, and get over weight.

Bathroom (Toliet Icon, Third Icon)

Clean up your tamagotchi's poop. When you see your tamagotchi squatting (bending down) with wavy lines immediately take it to the bathroom.

Activity (Baseball Icon, Fourth Icon)

Each time your tamagotchi grows they will learn a new game. You should see a GAME option.

The games are:

GET♪- Catch the following notes. DO NOT catch poop. Use the A and C buttons to move.

Bump- A easier way to play the bump game is to make your tamagotchi is to make it fat. When you see a PUSH! text press the B button, make sure the bar level is high.

Flag- When you see a White flag press the A button, when see a Black flag press the C button. BEWARE of small flags, they move very fast and the sound is different. I may be wrong..

Heading- Move your tamagotchi left and right with the A and C buttons. To make your tamagotchi hit the ball press the B button.

TIP Always stay in the middle! :D

Memory- Copy the patterns.

Left Arrow- A button.

Right Arrow- C button.

Up Arrow- B button.

Sprint- Press button to make your tamagotchi run.

ITEM- Watch your tamagotchi play with toys, and etc.

SHOP- Buy stuff with gotchi points!

ALL 7 V3 SHOP CODES;
1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

The last of these seven codes that you enter will not give you the item listed with it above. Instead, that item will be replaced with a secret item; a costume. So, if you want the Love Potion, but don't care for the Hair Gel, enter the code for the Hair Gel last.

How To enter shop codes? Quoting from the V3 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press button (A).

Then, press button (A) quickly three times.

When the shop owner’s face appears surprised, punch

in the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

I would like to thank TamaMum, tamadogg, WillowPup, Sherp70, SaltyAJ, and Britt C. for all of their help. Also Natephish for the steak and cuckoo clock codes. Please enjoy them all!!!

Kyliesmum
Password:

Get passwords from TamaTown and earn items, and etc.

Sounveirs- Stuff you can receive from TamaTown.

Connection, Firth Icon (Heart Icon)

Connect to make friends and to make babies.

You should see

Playmate!

Ver.3

Other (choose this option when your connecting with another version).

Select a Option

Game- Play a game.

Present- Share presents.

Visit - Watch your tamagotchi's play with eachother and sometimes build Chemistry! :)

When you connect you should see STAND BY, press the B button, and you should be able to connect. Make sure the IR (red things) are facing eachother.

Sometimes one tamagotchi will connect and the other one will fail.

Discipline (Pacman Icon, Sixth Icon)

When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Time Out":

1. If you see your tamagotchi beeping for no reason and it's meter is not on 0. Or when you don't see a sick icon on top of their head.

2. This only works when you connect with the same version: When your tamagotchi sends another tamagotchi a unexcpted present (poop, snakes, jack in the boxes) and your tamagotchi comes back with a evil grin on it's face give it a time-out.

When to Give Your Tamagotchi a "Praise":

1. When you see your tamagotchi crying.

2. If you see your tamagotchi turned around with smoke on top of their head Praise it. (This come sometimes also be your tamagotchi is sick.) This is also called a Bad mood.

Medicine, seventh icon (First Aid Icon)

When your tamagotchi has a skull or either a tooth ache use the icon!

Lights (Lamp Icon) 8th icon

Turn it off when your tamagotchi is sleeping.

Book Icon, 9th Icon

Friend - View all the tamagotchi that you connected with.

Sometimes you will see Nazotchi when you connect with different version. This means this tamagotchi is unavailable on that version.

Presents- This is where you can wrap and trash presents, you can send this to other tamagotchi's.

"How to Wrap"

Pick a item.

Press the B button and select YES on SURE?

"How to Delete Items"

When you pick a item press the B button and it should say WRAP, press the A button and it should TRASH press the B button to procced.

POINT- Donate points to send to the king, and when you donate a certain amount they should give you a password input it on tamatown.

FAMILY- View your tamagotchi's parent's and grandparents from previous generations..

Q: There is this old lady on my screen!?

A: This is the matchmaker she will find a partner with you if your tamagotchi does not mate in about after 3 years of it's Adult hood. Most common ages are 6-9.

Attention (Peanut Icon)

When that peanut lights up this means your tamagotchi needs something.

YAHOO!!!!!!! That's it, enjoy your tamagotchi v3.

Advanced Info

Tamagotchi v3 character's food likes and dislikes

Tamagotchi V3 Growth Chart

Tamagotchi V3 Item Chart

Tamagotchi V3 Character Chart

Tamagotchi V3 Hack on items, souvenirs, and etc.

V3 Topic Index

Tamagotchi F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

///Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: iAM
Good job, Locky! :unsure: I remember I had problems with my v3, and this topic clears up a lot of info! ;)
Thanks! :( I didn't know I could type that much, I thought It was going to be shorter.. xD

hold spawn of satan! That`s good!I know when i typed up the V4 instructions for my personal site it wasn`t that long!

*clap, clap*

Excellent job, Locky. Very nice guide. This is sure to help out confused owners. I'm so glad you took yet another chunk of your time out to contribute to TamaTalk. Very nicely done. :(

~GG96~

OMG i forgot to tell u awesome guide.

LOL

hehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back