Tamagotchi V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I fount Version 3's at Toys r us for 14.95. just go to Toysrus.com and see for yourself. I thought people would like to know that were looking for one and didnt want to pay the outrageous amount for one on ebay. These are not preorder either. So go for it!!! :blink:

I fount Version 3's at Toys r us for 14.95. just go to Toysrus.com and see for yourself. I thought people would like to know that were looking for one and didnt want to pay the outrageous amount for one on ebay. These are not preorder either. So go for it!!! :blink:
OMG Thanks! I might be getting one this weekend

Thanks everly20! Just wish I lived in USA!

Now all those members in UK need an equivalent "everly20" who is going to post as soon as they see the V3 in the UK shops!

(There was no sign of any in N. London on Friday 10 Feb... I checked!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

toys r us in my area is gettin them @ the end of febuary!1 :rolleyes:

I unfortunally paid the outrageous price for them on ebay at 30 dollars a piece... and I bought 5 of them one of each color except the ocean printed one... i bought myself 2 which are the ones in my signature. The rest were as gifts. But I honestly think they were all well worth the price, just because of how fun they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back