Tamagotchi VIBE - concept mockup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone for your inspiring comments! A quick question for those out there who may have contacted Bandai in the past: does anyone know of a contact for their product development / marketing department? I recently looked through their customer service contact form, but Bandai firmly states they have a "no submission policy" and will disregard any concepts, ideas, sketches, etc that are sent in.

So with that said, I would appreciate any advice or leads on a contact that I can send the Tamagotchi VIBE concept summary to. Thanks fellow TT's, I love this community so much!

I really LOVE this idea it looks like you put a lot of

work in it i like the idea that you can use it on facebook i wish it was real i want a english color tamagotchi and the colors are awesome! I like how the price is mabe you should ask to work for bandai and tell them to make it!

Unfortunately Bandai has a 'no submission' policy, which means that they won't use anything a fan sends to them.

Yes, violetchilluvr3 is correct. BanDai has has a no submission policy, but we can still have fun dreaming and imagining about all the possibilities!

On a side note, I am not going explore this Tamagotchi VIBE idea any further as it was mostly done for entertainment purposes. Perhaps if I have time in the future I will create a different Tamagotchi concept. Thanks for everyone's comments and discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back