Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported a seller selling a fake pokemon game (Diamond & Jaide) a while back.

I hope the seller only got a firm warning but you just never know...

kanne11

Simulation prêt

well, there was no fakes in my whole collection (u just email the site theyre from when u get fakes or u ask refund) fakes r rare my tamagotchi plus not fake. fast delivry was fake! ;) have no ideawhy jst no that u email compny when tama fakeor deilivry fake. its hard yo find tama shps u order them online to get reals order from amazon or audiocudes those tested sites, cant remember wheer i got v4. got v6 toysruus.

I got a fake P1. It was gay compared to my real P1 Japan Import Tamagotchi.

LOLS: JOKE: And China is one for cheap labor/ products. Knock-of iphones, tamas, toys, etc. LOL :)

Fakes in real Tamagotchi packaging.

Beware of any Tamagotchi in this packaging! It should have a sticker with Mimitchi on it!

I have a fake Scholastic tama that was sold with a book!

There were only 2 stages, baby and adult! The babies were the P1/P2/V1 babies, they stole Masktchi's sprite, and they made a weird Memetchi sprite! All I ever got on this was Digimon knock-offs, but I still liked it. The infrared piece broke on my sister's (we got 2) and we got a new one! This was in 2007, after I got my first Tama. Beware of this Tamagotchi, as it may show up in a Scholastic books flyer again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the fakes alot on ebay. One way that you can tell is that some of them has 4 buttons. I normal tamagotchi only has 3. Look at the backgrouns as we.. They do not olook like the tamagotchi Pluses neither. No charactr thing on it neither. And another way that you can tell that its a fake is by the logo. If itwas a real tama it would have the Banddai's logo but most do not. Thoswe who do has BanaTop. Thats a fake as well.
A real Tamagotchi will have 3 buttons. They will have a picture of one of the characters. And have the correct Bandai's label on them.
Not all Tama's have three buttons. I recall seeing one with six, that lit up.

Not all Tama's have three buttons. I recall seeing one with six, that lit up.
That one is more of an exception though. You're referring to the Yasashii Tamagotchi. HERE is a picture of it. It's probably the most rare (and expensive) Tamagotchi there is out there. Be pretty cool to have, eh?

acording to pixelmood thats also known as the easy tam ooo thats a bit off topic

Hey anyone seen that YouTube vid with the person with the fake tama color that just had a back lit screen dodgy sprites and animations never on a tamagotchi?

Do you know where I could get a Tamanergie 2? Or whatever it's called?

@leogames2012 - As per our rules about spam, you are not allowed to engage in backseat moderation.

Additionally, as a general rule it is preferred that topics not be bumped if they haven't been posted in in more then three months, as described here - but this thread was lasted posted in more than six years ago. Accordingly, I will now have to lock this.

Now might be a good time to refresh yourself on the rules. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back