Tamagotchi World Tour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
world tour announcement.png

I'm not sure if I'm the only one excited by the World Tamagotchi Tour that was announced a couple months ago. Japan & France have both made announcements for their own schedules, as well as releasing Stickers for the World Tour with limited download codes.

tama stickers.png

Unofficially, "World Tour" was said to pop up (or at least named) in San Diego Comic Con & at a Launch Party in New York. No announcements for a World Tour have been announced through the official Tamagotchi Uni site nor on any social media site.

I'm worried that there won't ever be any event in the United States, or at least, that there will be events, but just unannounced through any official means and for no way to collect the stickers.

As of right now, it costs around $50 (more/less) per sticker for any of these downloadable codes, with no other foreseeable way to get than to order overseas. Please, correct me if I have any of my information wrong. I'm very excited for the Tamagotchi World Tour to hit the United States and to be able to possibly take part in and have a chance to collect these stickers, as well.

Does anyone have anymore information on the World Tour or what are your thoughts on the event?

Tamagotchi World Tour Announcement (Tamagotchi Official Website - News: United States)

Maybe I'm pessimistic: I sent out a message to Bandai about the event stating my concerns, but I'm not very positive that I'll receive any news or that they'll even know what I'm talking about, hahahaha. So, I'm not very optimistic to hear back or for any future updates.

I think the popularity of the Uni in the States will determine the World Tour's fate. If it's a big hit, it will likely come to the big cities but if there's not much interest in the product I doubt it will come. I hope the United States gets it though! It would be a nice event for Tama fans to connect their devices together.

There are a lot of nice things about the Uni I have to say - but the whole exclusive items(stickers) / region locked items leave a poor taste in my mouth, particularly with a device that has a focus on "Global Worldwide Connectivity!" and focuses on the aspect of being so accessible via wi-fi etc.

I'm from Canada and we are ALWAYS forgotten about in any event like this. I 100% know the Tamagotchi World Tour will not be coming anywhere near my region as "North America" always specifically means "United States of America"... as you said, there is no way for any of us to collect those stickers without resorting to paying crazy scalper fees.

From my understanding as well, those sticker codes can only be used 3 times each? So if you reset your device or end up with multiple devices down the road you are S.O.L.. I do wonder how this will affect the Uni long-term with re-playability and other things. It just feels unfair to lock thousands of fans out of items when literally every person I know would love to go and get a Tama-passport and collect stickers at events if our local shops would do things like that but it's not feasible.

I've been on and off debating returning my Uni just due to the uncertainty if this is a device I can play and enjoy for a LONG time. It's been 20 years and my Connects still hold up in terms of content and playability, and I'm recently dipping my toes into the Pix/Ons and have an IDL and P on their way too and those seem to still hold up years later (though the deco pierce concept is unappealing to me with the P and if it weren't for the IRDA compatible phones I wouldn't bother getting one) but this one... I'm just not sure about. :(

At the bare minimum, I'm hoping a sticker is released at like GameStop or Target ever 3-4 months. Lol ✌️
This would be a good solution I think and the only way I could see it feasibly happening.. Maybe if enough of us beg ask Bandai they will throw some stickers our way?

Unrelated, but your username is hilarious and I love it lol. B)

There are a lot of nice things about the Uni I have to say - but the whole exclusive items(stickers) / region locked items leave a poor taste in my mouth, particularly with a device that has a focus on "Global Worldwide Connectivity!" and focuses on the aspect of being so accessible via wi-fi etc.

I'm from Canada and we are ALWAYS forgotten about in any event like this. I 100% know the Tamagotchi World Tour will not be coming anywhere near my region as "North America" always specifically means "United States of America"... as you said, there is no way for any of us to collect those stickers without resorting to paying crazy scalper fees.

From my understanding as well, those sticker codes can only be used 3 times each? So if you reset your device or end up with multiple devices down the road you are S.O.L.. I do wonder how this will affect the Uni long-term with re-playability and other things. It just feels unfair to lock thousands of fans out of items when literally every person I know would love to go and get a Tama-passport and collect stickers at events if our local shops would do things like that but it's not feasible.

I've been on and off debating returning my Uni just due to the uncertainty if this is a device I can play and enjoy for a LONG time. It's been 20 years and my Connects still hold up in terms of content and playability, and I'm recently dipping my toes into the Pix/Ons and have an IDL and P on their way too and those seem to still hold up years later (though the deco pierce concept is unappealing to me with the P and if it weren't for the IRDA compatible phones I wouldn't bother getting one) but this one... I'm just not sure about. :(
Hahaha, I would have replied much sooner, but your comment actually sparked a passionate speech from me to my husband, cause I'm talking to him about this stuff and he didn't quite understand your comment, so hence the speech and history dump for him. pfft.

I can see your worries though, I LOVE the uni, but I'm worried that it's best will only ever be during its release and the year(s) it was active. Canada is always being ignored, and I have no idea why shipping to canada is so expensive too!! Anytime I sold other collectibles, I felt AWFUL having to charge so much for shipping alone, it's ridiculous.

This would be a good solution I think and the only way I could see it feasibly happening.. Maybe if enough of us beg ask Bandai they will throw some stickers our way?

Unrelated, but your username is hilarious and I love it lol. B)

Very much hoping that contacting bandai will let them know we are interested in SOMETHING. These stickers are far too good. I half am considering spending the ridiculous fee for a UFO hat that just feels absolutely classic.

Also, thank you. <3 ;))

Last edited:
This just came to mind, but would it be possible for users who got these rare items for them to sell them on the Tamaverse? Right now that's the only way I can see them being avaliable internationally for everyone.

Absolutely, I think that's possible! I don't think the community is using Tamaverse as much as we could to help each other out. ;))

We need a PSA somewhere asking people to put their locked items on Tamaverse! I see so many of the same things on there. :'( (lotta bat wings)

Absolutely, I think that's possible! I don't think the community is using Tamaverse as much as we could to help each other out. ;))

We need a PSA somewhere asking people to put their locked items on Tamaverse! I see so many of the same things on there. :'(

Edited:
Asked a discord, some of the people there mentioned that some have tried, but unsure if anyone has spotted them. So far nothing yet. 🫠

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back