TamagotchiLover16's Tamagotchi P1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiLover16

Reaction score
Days 1-10

I bought a Tamagotchi P1 Majestic from BJs while shopping with my dad. I hatched it and it was a babytchi. I showed it to my brothers and it was amazing.
The game was hard though.

65 minutes later, I got marutchi.

I paused my Tamagotchi multiple times due to school

Then... a few days later. I got Tamatchi.

It stayed as a tamatchi until Sunday

At first, I thought it wasn't gonna evolve until Monday afternoon. But I was wrong. It evolved around 8:00 P.M. It evolved... Into GINJIROTCHI!!!

I was happy.

When Tamatchi evolved to Ginjirotchi, Tonmarutchi went to sleep.

Day 11:
My Tamagotchi On I named: Jacob630tchi died and I didn't notice until yesterday. I'm sorry jacob630tchi...

These are the first 11 days in a nutshell. See you on day 12

Day 13 - 14: Today, Tonmarutchi evolved to Tongaritchi. Ginjirotchi is still here, and I have Watawatatchi on the Tamagotchi ON :(

The reason I have Watawatchi (The worst female adult in Tamagotchi ON) is because due to school. I wasn't able to take her to the hotel because I have to leave the house by 6:00 A.M. So... oops. So today, I set the clock to 7:00 A.M after putting on my clothes and problem solved.... for now.

Okay, there isn't anything else to say so... bye

Day 15:

Bad news. They poured in water so Adam the Ginjirotchi and Samuel the Tongaritchi are gone :( The only Tamagotchi I have left is Failure the Watawatatchi.

Rip Samuel and Adam.

Nothing else to say here so goodbye

Days 18 - 20 (I think)
My Tamagotchi ON, Failure the Watawatatchi got married. For Gen 2, I named the Tamagotchi Ratchi. I don't know why I named it like that but...
I hope Samuel Jr. evolves into a Tongaritchi. My Hashitamatchis keep dying.

The rest of the logs may move to Tamagotchi 365 Day Challenge log

Only 345 Days to go

Latest posts

Back