tamaninjacat's Tamagotchi Corner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V4

Spyro got married to a Masktchi yesterday and they had a baby girl! He left her today and I named her Lapis. She evolved into a Mohitamatchi which is super exciting! I'm hoping to find a way to evolve her into a Nikatchi. ^_^

ijru88x.jpg
mcYl1Rx.jpg
wmZN60F.jpg
ozCwC39.jpg

V5 Celebrity

On the topic of marriage and children, Wirt got married to a Memetchi today. After saying goodbye to his parents, Gregory, and Beatrice, he and his wife evolved into their parent forms. They had twins (boy and girl) and then I took their batteries out. I only enjoy running the V5/V5.5 in small bursts, but now I'll have more time for the newest addition...

Nos8cD1.jpg
ls6XYYt.jpg

Plus Color

I started my Plus Color yesterday because I haven't used it in awhile. Once I started it up, I was greeted by a baby girl who I named Papaya. She evolved into a Memepetchi after baby hour (no picture because I forgot) and into a Ichigotchi today. I'm aiming for a Violetchi because that's the last female character that I've yet to raise (except for Grippatchi, but that's never gonna happen). I'm a little annoyed that I've almost raised every available female character already because I've only raised two male characters so far (Mametchi and Shimashimatchi).

e8IXDM9.jpg
BZZdC1o.jpg

That's all that's happened over the past couple of days! I thought I should clarify what I'm running right now because I've stopped running a couple of Tamas over the past few days and it can get a little confusing.  :p  I'm currently only running my V4 (Lapis), Plus Color (Papaya), and P's (Gus). More evolutions are on the horizon, so I'll see you guys then!

V4

If you've been keeping up with the V4 family thread, then you may already know that Lapis evolved into a Young Dorotchi. Not quite what I was expecting, but getting a Kuchi teen is always exciting regardless. I've been raising her intelligence points over the last couple of days, so she evolved into a Pukatchi this evening. I'm hoping to marry her to a Mame adult so I can get another Mohitamatchi. 

XahUMtV.jpg
CY5cbKI.jpg

Plus Color

Papaya evolved into a Violetchi, just like I was hoping for. I forgot that the Plus Color had similar evolution times to the connections (teen form lasted 48 hours), so I don't believe she'll be able to marry till tomorrow (or possibly Saturday). I actually don't mind the longer evolution times because it gives me more time to collect all of the happy symbols. Papaya has all of her's. ;)

cpVmiVZ.jpg

That's all for today! It feels like it's been forever since I updated the log, but it's only been two days. :p  Papaya should be getting married tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep running the Plus Color after that. I'm having a hard time settling on a third Tama to run aside from my V4 and P's. I don't make any promises on switching out the Plus Color though, I'm just saying what's on my mind (and to not be surprised if I do)... We'll (probably) see you guys on Saturday! ^_^

V4

Lapis should have gotten a job yesterday, but she didn't because I had the Tamas on "pause" (I just changed their times so they were sleeping) almost all day yesterday. She'll definitely be getting a job later today and possibly getting married because she should be turning five later (or maybe tomorrow).

Plus Color

Papaya got married to a Nemutchi yesterday. I decided to keep the plus color going, so now I'm raising her son, Krobus. He evolved into a Kuribotchi after baby hour. I don't really have any plans for his evolution because I've only gotten two male characters before. My main goal is to just avoid Mametchi and Shimashimatchi. :p

lmX4Dnw.jpg
yMjWKZU.jpg
OktrjOL.jpg

Sorry that the screen can be difficult to see at times. I bought this one used at a pretty good price for a Plus Color (about $50), but it came with some issues... The screen is super scratched, the buttons creak (they work perfectly, but they're just squeaky), and sometimes the sound wires sound like they're going out (particularly on the jingle before the mini games). I'm not complaining though because I'm super happy to have one that works, but I thought I'd let you guys know why the screen looks like that. :p

Fairy ON

I didn't plan on running the ON again so soon, but I really want to get the Maskutchi genes that are available on the app right now. He's such a cute character and I don't want to miss out! Where we last left off, Rosalina got married to Charatchi, last month's exclusive character. They had a son named Xander that evolved into a Hoshipontchi. He inherited that ever prevalent Maisutatchi hair, but I'm hoping the Charatchi genes start showing up later.

GMlFDYA.jpg
30aaMH3.jpg

That's all for today! Lots of evolutions should be happening tomorrow. ^_^  See you then! 

V4

Lapis got a job as a teacher yesterday. The school mini game is actually a lot more fun than I remember it being, so Lapis will be getting a big paycheck tomorrow. Not much else has been going on with her. At this point we're just waiting for marriage.

66MHXr6.jpg

Plus Color

I'm not complaining though because I'm super happy to have one that works...
Ummmm.... I think I may have jinxed myself? Legit like an hour after posting my Plus Color randomly shut off. I hit the reset button and it turned back on, but it's been randomly resetting itself since. I cleaned the battery contacts off and got brand new batteries for it a little bit ago, so hopefully the resets stop. (It hasn't reset since, but it's only been about 20 minutes.) I really, really think it might be due to low battery because I took those old batteries straight from my 15th Anniversary iD L... If the device continues to keep restarting itself, then I'll stop running it and see if it just needs a break.

Anyway, Krobus was able to evolve into a Young Mametchi before this restarting issue got out of hand. He's got at least a nine hour delay because of all the restarts, but I'm aiming to eventually evolve him into a Kuchipatchi. :lol:

pdSYSON.jpg

Fairy ON

Xander evolved into a Mettotchi this morning. I'm getting a little concerned because he hasn't inherited any of his father's genetics yet. It's gonna be a bit of a bummer if he only gets Charatchi's eyes or something. Or if he becomes an exact clone of his mother (rare, but it happens). 

5o8qqfY.jpg

That's all for today! Lapis should be getting married tomorrow. Xander will be evolving into an adult and will also be getting married. See you soon!

V4

Lapis got married to a Zukyutchi today and they had a baby girl! Hopefully she'll be evolving into a Mohitamatchi, but we'll just have to wait and see.

dofZilr.jpg
Cri826k.jpg

Plus Color

Nothing is going on with Krobus today, but I did want to update on the restarting issue. The device hasn't restarted since I replaced the batteries and cleaned it, so I think we're in the clear! I guess the low battery screen was just not showing up. I'm so relieved because I thought there was a major internal problem going on... 

Fairy ON

Xander evolved and got married today. He had a son who I named Merlin. I decided to get a head start on the Masktchi genes, so hopefully those get passed down. He evolved into a Hoshipontchi and he's brought the Mochimotchi orange back into the gene pool.

I also wanted to show one of Merlin's half siblings. It took me awhile to find Xander a permanent mate, so I took a break. When I came back, one of his kids was there! Many likes were exchanged. :D

8C4yB8S.jpg
JSwg8cD.jpg
IZaYpBr.jpg
qyqBSLt.jpg
oXfOQKt.jpg
bxHwMvD.jpg

And that's all! Merlin will be evolving tomorrow, but I'm not sure about Krobus. He should be evolving tomorrow, but the restarts have set him back. We'll just have to see what happens. 

V4

Lapis left her daughter on Tuesday. She evolved into a Mizutamatchi after an hour of poor care. I've been working on getting her care misses since then (she has three so far), but she's been on pause since Wednesday. I'm going to unpause her tomorrow and I'm aiming to evolve her into a Nikatchi. 

HjfyMDv.jpg

Plus Color

Krobus evolved on Tuesday into a Kuchipatchi and I used the hero set to change him into Patchiman. Unfortunately the restarting issues came back after that, so I decided to stop running the Plus Color. :(  I'm just going to give it a break because I honestly don't know what else to do. At this point I'm pretty sure the problem is internal (the battery contacts aren't corroded) and I don't feel comfortable try to open and clean it out right now. I'll certainly revisit the Plus Color, but not for a while after this. :p

LpqLLdQ.jpg
YUHmVbA.jpg

ON

Merlin evolved into a teen on Tuesday and into and adult on Wednesday. He didn't inherited a single Maskutchi trait... so much for getting a head start on those genes. I decided to marry Merlin to a cute HotTeatchi and they had a baby girl! I named her Mint (mint tea is my favorite) and she evolved into a teen today. I'm going to try and get Mint married tomorrow and raise her kid over the weekend. I'll deactivate the device once her child gets married. 

ersPJss.jpg
dx7HMwN.jpg
inx36np.jpg
YdGwMyK.jpg
sTm4Og6.jpg
T7ehdQE.jpg

Now I already said this in the V4 family topic, but I just wanted to say that I will be going on a hiatus soon. I'm starting a new job on Tuesday, so I won't have much time to run my Tamas. I'm aiming to only run my V4 and Gus during this time, but there will be lots of pausing and therefore not much to talk about. Don't worry though, I'll still update when I can. I'll also still be active on the forum as a whole, but just not in the log (or the V4 thread). I'm aiming for a weekend post, so I'll see you guys then!

I'm aiming for a weekend post, so I'll see you guys then!
Monday, my favorite day of the weekend. :p  I wanted to post yesterday, but I was super exhausted. The hiatus will be starting tomorrow, so let's get everyone caught up!

V4

Samus unfortunately evolved into the Universal teen, Hawaikotchi. I wasn't able to raise her training enough because of the excessive amount of pausing I was doing...  She later evolved into Pyonkotchi, which is a face I haven't seen in awhile! Pyonkotchi/Pyonchitchi are probably my favorite Universal adult characters on the V4, so I'm happy with this. ^_^  Then earlier today I went to get Samus a job (the mail had the [!] icon blinking), but it turns out she already had one! She was just getting fired from the hospital job I didn't know she had. :p  I know that the V4 can answer the important mail by itself, but I haven't had one actually get a job from doing so until now...

TZvICQZ.jpg
r3pvBeW.jpg

Fairy ON

Mint got married to Maskutchi on Friday and they had a baby boy. I named him Shy Guy (get it? mask?) and he ended up inheriting the Maskutchi body! That's what I was hoping for the most, so now the ON can finally rest (at least until next month). I married him to a Pichipitchi, but I'm more interested in their children inheriting the frosting hair. That will have to wait though because I deactivated the device yesterday.

fqlf2Jp.jpg
lvGiH7d.jpg

ghEMnb7.jpg
kgpDg05.jpg

P's

There's nothing really new with Gus, but I just wanted you guys to know that he's still with us as we move into the hiatus. He's 406 as of today! :newmametchi:  

And that's all! As I've mentioned a few times now, the new job hiatus starts tomorrow. I'll still be running Gus and Samus, but there won't be much to post about. We'll be back, of course, but it'll be less frequent. I'll try to post this weekend (depending on my schedule), so see you guys in a bit! :wub:

Well it's sure been a bit, hasn't it? As I expected, I haven't made much progress. There is a little bit to talk about though, so let's start with:

V4 

The 23rd marked the start of my first weekend with this new job and was the day I first unpaused the Tamas. Samus got married the next day. I intended to marry Samus to another Universal adult, but I hit the wrong button and she got married to a Minotchi instead. They had a son that I named Shane who was on pause with his mom until yesterday. Samus ended up leaving him today and he evolved into a Mohitamatchi. Now I can try evolving him into an Oniontchi, but I'm worried that the pausing will lead to similar issues that I had with Samus (training was too low)...

4IfvIlU.jpg
UfWLT85.jpg

(Mohitamatchi really just 😞, don't they?)

V2

Even though I've had no time to run any of my Tamas, I decided to start up my V2 today. I'm not entirely sure why, but I just really wanted to. :p  When I started it up, I was greeted with a baby boy that I had previously named Danny. Danny evolved into a super cute Kinakomotchi! I don't feel like I see a lot of this character, so it was a nice surprise. 

nMPlzFQ.jpg
rc7MN9K.jpg

(I didn't notice this photo was messed up until I downloaded it, so whoops.)

Of course there's no Gus news... some things never change. :p  I hope everyone is staying safe! Luckily I don't have to interact with many people in my new job, but I'll admit that I still get a little nervous being out there (mostly because my little brother has a lower immune system and I don't want to bring anything home to him)... It's shocking how many people I saw entering the store over the weekend not coughing into their elbows and touching their faces. :angry:  Just remember to be aware for your sake and the sake of those around you. ;)  I'm not sure when I'll be posting again, so goodbye for now!  

It's been over six months since I've posted here... I haven't been running any tamas during this time like I thought I would, so you guys haven't missed much. My seasonal position should be coming to a close soon, but my employers haven't said anything about letting me go yet. It's been crazy working during the virus and the fires, but despite all this my family and I are surprisingly doing fine. I'm not sure what's next, but I'm really hoping to get a permanent position with the company (or at the very least an invite to work again next March). There aren't a lot of jobs in my town that are as socially distant as I would like them to be, so I'm hoping for the best here. 

Anyway, enough of the personal stuff. I was inspired to run my tamas again because of the release of the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and with that comes the continuation of this log! I can't promise that I'm back for good, but I would certainly like to be. ^_^  However, I'm going into a full seven day work week tomorrow so rip.

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

I found myself a Pac-Man Tamagotchi at Target on the sixteenth and it was this event that inspired me to run my tamas again. Upon starting the tama you are greeted with the classic Pac-man jingle and an egg. After a minute my egg hatched into a Babytchi. I named him Mr. Jac and he later evolved into a Mimitchi. Mimitchi is one of my favorite characters (aside from the obvious), so I was very happy to see one!

Now if this nano is anything like the Gudetama one, it looks like I will eventually just need to ignore Mr. Jac until he dies. I wish it was like the mini where they die after a certain number of days because I always feel bad about just ignoring them to death. I may just leave him unpaused when I go to work tomorrow and just get it over with... -_-

3remfeF.jpg

Entama

It's been a long time since I've ran my Entama, so I figured it was about time that I revisited it. I started it up yesterday and it turns out I never married off the last generation, so I was greeted by a Togetchi named ら. Today he got married to a Ponytchi and they had a baby girl!

SxJThCt.jpg

P's

It's been such a long time since I've seen my sweet baby boy, Gus. I started him up at the same time as the Entama. I did the math and he's been paused for 177 days since I started this job (for a total of 275 paused days). This puts him at about 412 (unpaused) tama years old. Of course, I have no real news involving Gus, but here's a picture of him working at his part time job (I like to imagine he's a security guard). :D

qCh2mfM.jpg

And that's all for now! Work just really gets in the way of running tamas and my job involves a lot of water, so brining them with me has always been out of the question. I'm really hoping I'm back, at least for a little while. ^_^

You have such a wonderful log, and it was so much fun to read through all of it! Thanks so much for this! You even inspired me to start running my V4 again! :)  
Thank you so much! The V4 is one of my absolute favorite versions, so I'm happy I've inspired you to run it. ^_^

Tomorrow is *finally* my Friday, so now I have the time to post. Hopefully I won't have another seven day work week for a really long time... :p  Without further ado, let's get to the update.

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

There's nothing new going on with the Pac-Man Tamagotchi because I decided to keep Mr. Jac after all. The reason I changed my mind is because the wiki page for the tama lists "departure" as a death option. I just wonder how long it takes to accumulate enough care mistakes...

Entama

Now most of the news I have to offer comes from the Entama. ら left his daughter on the 21st and I named her Nutmeg (which I'm not even going to bother showing my attempt to translate it. :p ) She quickly evolved into a Memepetchi after an hour. Then she evolved to Young Memetchi on the 23rd/24th (can't remember) and into a Violetchi today. It's a little unfortunate though because I've already raised a Violetchi on this one.

I think I want to stop running the Entama after this generation though because I miss out on a lot of the experience due to work and pausing. I never get any training calls and I hardly get to see the shopkeep. I'm thinking of bringing back the ON or at least something else that's a little more "independent". 

rOrMvSd.jpg
1xfYtA0.jpg
3Q1jd2W.jpg
3Pj8qV4.jpg

No Gus news, of course, so that brings the log to a close! It's been nice having my tamas around again, even if they barely get to be unpaused. I might do a weekend update (Monday/Tuesday for me), so I'll see you guys later. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Pac-Man Tamagotchi

There's nothing new going on with the Pac-Man Tamagotchi because I decided to keep Mr. Jac after all. The reason I changed my mind is because the wiki page for the tama lists "departure" as a death option. I just wonder how long it takes to accumulate enough care mistakes...
When I last ran mine, I found that it took a couple of weeks for this to happen, which put it roughly in line with the fixed runtime of a Tamagotchi Mini. Obviously, this also depends on how much time you have to care for it, though.

When I last ran mine, I found that it took a couple of weeks for this to happen, which put it roughly in line with the fixed runtime of a Tamagotchi Mini. Obviously, this also depends on how much time you have to care for it, though.
That's good to know! I always feel bad whenever I raise the Gudetama nano because you have to let them die, so it's nice to know that the Pac-Man Tamagotchi shares the fixed death of the mini.

Entama

Nutmeg got a job as, I assume, a coach today. I can't read the job options, so the jobs that my Entama gets are always a surprise. She should be getting married sometime tomorrow or Thursday and I'll be deactivating the Entama after that. 

zU2HRSV.jpg

Fairy ON

I did eventually decide to run the ON yesterday (along with another Tama that you'll see in a second). Where we last left the ON, Shy Guy got married and left me with a baby girl who I had apparently named Lucina. She evolved into a Peacetchi and inherited the frosting hair! I'm hopeful that she will inherit her father's body because a Maskutchi with frosting hair would be super cute.

buts04r.jpg
u5YFDJx.jpg

Melody M!x

I noticed my M!x on the shelf next to my ON and realized I hadn't ran it in a super long time. I think that's mostly because the Meets/ON is the "superior" version, but I figured it could be fun to revisit. Upon starting it, I was greeted with a 9th generation Tantotchi. Nothing much else has happened with her seeing as she was already evolved when I started the Tama.

AKIFenA.jpg

And that's all for today! Going on a little tangent, I wish that the ON and M!x could connect. It's a little strange that they can't, seeing as the Meets and M!x can connect, but I suppose they didn't want to confuse their North American audience.

I'm going back to work tomorrow, but luckily this work week is much lighter compared to last week. I will say that I'm kinda nervous though because the sun rays and the sky are looking a little strange again. My job is mostly outdoors too, so having the air filled with ash kind of prevents me from making a living... :p  My next day off is Sunday, but I'll try to update before then if I can. ^_^  

That's good to know! I always feel bad whenever I raise the Gudetama nano because you have to let them die, so it's nice to know that the Pac-Man Tamagotchi shares the fixed death of the mini.
It's not really fixed, as such - it's just that it's perfectly feasible for enough care-mistakes to accumulate for their run-times to end up being similar. :) I would imagine that it's also possible to keep a Pac-Man Tamagotchi going for far longer if you're able to keep an eye on it constantly!

AWW! How cute! 🤩

It's been awhile, but I'm back with a lot of news. I'll try to keep it concise, so let's just get into the post.

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

Mr. Jac finally ended up leaving on the 1st. I restarted upon his departure and I was greeted with a Babytchi that I named, Pixel. Pixel evolved into a Pochitchi the next day and he's just been hanging out ever since.

z8lBQhs.jpg
lIiTjV3.jpg

Entama

Nutmeg got married to a Tosakatchi on the 30th. She left her daughter the next day and I quit running the Entama after that.

ZlIIBjc.jpg
vS9WfJs.jpg

Fairy ON

Lucina became an adult on the 30th and she ended up inheriting all the traits that I wanted her to get! I'll admit, that's a first for me when it comes to any of these genetic mixing Tamas. :p  She got married the 2nd and began the reign of...

Magnus! (50% The Adventure Zone inspired + 50% Magnus' Archives inspired= 100% podcast inspired name) Magnus evolved on the 4th and ended up looking almost exactly like his mother, just missing the wings. He got married yesterday and I'm currently raising his son, Benrey. 

uHzVNSX.jpg
LozpiUS.jpg
pduranQ.jpg
qNyDhUd.jpg
Lidrfe0.jpg

Melody M!x

Plasma (whose name I never mentioned whoops) also evolved and married on the same days as Lucina. She had a baby boy named...

Gordon! Hello, Gordon. Gordon also evolved on the 4th, but he ended up getting married in the same day so I could stop running the M!x. As fun as it's been to revisit the M!x, I decided that running fewer Tamas is for the best right now. My schedule leaves little time for actually raising my Tamas, so running fewer allows me to actually pay attention to the remaining ones.

36OD5EJ.jpg
xCnJSXv.jpg

L.I.F.E. App

I found myself wishing that I could bring my Tamas to work the other day. I just listen to podcasts pretty much all day, so wouldn't it be neat if I could link them up to my headphones? That way I could know if they need something. Then, I remembered the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. App. This is another Tama (or at least Tamagotchi related thing, if you don't count the app as a legit Tamagotchi) that I hadn't used in awhile. The updates on the app are probably just going to be an overview of their lives once they're over, so you won't see much of it. I started it on the 2nd and was greeted by a baby boy named...

Sam! Sam went from Babytchi (Oct. 2nd) > Marutchi (Oct. 2nd) > Kuchitamatchi (Oct. 4th) > Nyorotchi (Literally right as I was typing this post). 

Fu0P0IX.png

P's

Of course, in the middle of an already update heavy week, we have actual Gus news! Him and his Tamapet planted a tree together on the 1st. 

ioq6vgn.jpg
MiPkJO0.jpg

Still not a lot of news, but that's much more than usual for him.

And that (finally) catches everyone up! I've got this next Thursday off, but I likely won't update then either (seeing as I spent that last Sunday napping whoops). So I guess I'll see ya when I see ya! :p

Latest posts

Back