TAMATOWN IS BACK! (parsed swf files)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering- how much out of 10 do you think the files for connecting all the types of Tamagotchis ( That are linkable to tamatown ) are recoverable and/or able to get a hold of?  I really hope eventually everything that could ever possibly be gotten a hold of can be found and put to use, but I doubt it. I really love all the appreciation that has been put into this; its really nice to see the whole project come together.

On the post that I made about messing around with the original tamagotchieurope.com, I'll try and have a look at those files you sent me. I'm really interested in the whole "     Recovering files" thing; because actually deciphering all the codes and things are oddly satisfying- is that just me?                                                                                                                        For the next while, I'm going to try and play around with them; if I think I know what I'm doing :D

I'm wondering- how much out of 10 do you think the files for connecting all the types of Tamagotchis ( That are linkable to tamatown ) are recoverable and/or able to get a hold of?  I really hope eventually everything that could ever possibly be gotten a hold of can be found and put to use, but I doubt it. I really love all the appreciation that has been put into this; its really nice to see the whole project come together.

On the post that I made about messing around with the original tamagotchieurope.com, I'll try and have a look at those files you sent me. I'm really interested in the whole "     Recovering files" thing; because actually deciphering all the codes and things are oddly satisfying- is that just me?                                                                                                                        For the next while, I'm going to try and play around with them; if I think I know what I'm doing :D
I have already seen those files about 9 months ago. They aren't something special. Just some games. And I think that the files to connect your Tama to Tamatown will never be found. Types of files like this aren't cached. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I made a huge change in the site. I added a password system and you (The community of TamaTalk can log in). I did that because everything is going very well with the site and I won't let Bandai sue me. So, here are the credentials:

Username:[email protected]

Password:TamagotchiForever

To explain you a bit better about the password system, I have to tell you some things. The credentials that I gave you are for those who don't want to login with their own e-mail. The reason for that is the following: If someone logs on with their own e-mail, the algorithm tracks the ip of whoever owns the email. Don't judge me. I HAVE A REASON FOR THAT. This algorithm can put the site to temporary shutdown when it detects any attempt to login from any of the Bandai Inc. possible IPs from all locations. That's why I gave you (All of the TamaTalk community) these credentials. 

Guys, I have made another change to my site. I have removed the "Powered by 000webhost" watermark from all pages, because I think that it's annoying seeing a watermark when you visit a page. Also I would like to ask @hwd45 a question. @hwd45 did you find anything from your old PC? The recovery service contacted me and tomorrow I will be visiting them to see the files they recovered. I AM HYPED! :D

Hello guys and girls. I have some news on the topic ''Recovery of the Files''. I visited the recovery service today and saw the files for myself. Unfortunately they aren't recoverable and they are completely corrupted. My last hope is @hwd45
So was it confirmed that your PC definitely had some trace of the Tamatown files left albeit corrupted? Or was there no sign of the data at all?

It had ALL THE FILES OF TAMATOWN. However, they are unrecoverable. I am really disappointed.  -_-
Did you at least get the filenames? It might be helpful to collect them to put in the spreadsheet since I don't think we have the names of all the Tamatown files just yet :)

It is a shame, for sure, but if you managed to find all the files - albeit unrecoverable - then it gives some hope that other people that used the site on an old laptop that wasn't formatted could still have the files.

I'm not sure if anything will come from my laptop but I'll update if I do find anything. Don't really have the time to use any recovery software or anything at the moment so don't expect them too soon though.

Did you at least get the filenames? It might be helpful to collect them to put in the spreadsheet since I don't think we have the names of all the Tamatown files just yet :)

It is a shame, for sure, but if you managed to find all the files - albeit unrecoverable - then it gives some hope that other people that used the site on an old laptop that wasn't formatted could still have the files.

I'm not sure if anything will come from my laptop but I'll update if I do find anything. Don't really have the time to use any recovery software or anything at the moment so don't expect them too soon though.
No need to rush. 

Hi- Just wondering what do you mean by unrecoverable and corrupted?
By unrecoverable I mean that these files once existed on my hard drive but they are in a horrible state and cannot be salvaged and by corrupted I mean that they are heavily damaged and cannot be opened by any means. When we are talking about file recovery those words are kind of synonyms. 

By unrecoverable I mean that these files once existed on my hard drive but they are in a horrible state and cannot be salvaged and by corrupted I mean that they are heavily damaged and cannot be opened by any means. When we are talking about file recovery those words are kind of synonyms. 
So, the files can’t open/work as they were intended? Thank You, by the way ;)  

So for anyone wondering. I ain't dead and haven't been posting for a while cuz there isn't any progress being made. The only thing that can be considered ''progress'' is that I have recently transfered my domain registrar and hosting to other more reliable services which offer greater loading times and 100% uptime. Last but not least, I have upgraded the security of the password system. That's all folks. See ya in the next one! 

Hello guys and girls. It's been a while, ain't it? So I have some GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! @SilicaAndPina and I have collaborated and we have FULLY REVIVED THE V5 TAMATOWN (Tama Earth and Expo). EVERYTHING WORKS. All the swfs are there, many languages are available and long story short everything is there. I even have a surprise for you. THE LOGIN AND LOGOUT SYSTEM ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL. Now anyone can log in with their Tama, play, have fun and eventually can obtain souvenirs, points ect. Then, they can log out and receive their souvenirs and points. Just like the old site. How cool is that? This FULLY functional version of TamaTown is now available at:

https://famita.ml/pc/index.html

Trust me, it is worth your time. 

(All the credit for this particular project, including the site and the password system, goes to the one and only mastermind @SilicaAndPina.)

And the fun thing is that this is just the start of our collab. We are looking forward to reverse engineer as many versions of TamaTown as we possibly can (including the server-side code). 

Anyways, have fun on the site!!!

See ya.  :D

Many of you will tell me that you don't have a V5. That is not the problem. If you don't have a V5 and you are trying to play a login dependent game we have a solution for you. You can use this dummy code to log in and when you finish the game, just simply press logout.

Dummy Login Code:

If you don't have a V5, you can thank me later.  ;)

Many of you will tell me that you don't have a V5. That is not the problem. If you don't have a V5 and you are trying to play a login dependent game we have a solution for you. You can use this dummy code to log in and when you finish the game, just simply press logout.

Dummy Login Code:

If you don't have a V5, you can thank me later.  ;)
i prefer 5555 5555 - its ez to remember and is counted as a V5.5 Clebrity so royal ship games work too ;)  *though bandai actidentally made any non-region 0 famitama be able to play v5.5's games. though i doubt the item codes would work from them GP should though ...*

i prefer 5555 5555 - its ez to remember and is counted as a V5.5 Clebrity so royal ship games work too ;)  *though bandai actidentally made any non-region 0 famitama be able to play v5.5's games. though i doubt the item codes would work from them ..*
Ok fair enough. 

If you don't have a V5 you can use the following code instead:

Well, have fun guys! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back