Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuchipatchiPod

Reaction score
Hello. Do you have any tattoos? And would you get a Tamagotchi or virtual pet related tattoo?

I don't have any, but I had a dream last night that I got Tama tattoos. I got a Tama device on each hand of my favorite shells (I even took the Tamas to the parlor) and then got my favorite characters as knuckle tattoos hahaha.

I don't think I'd actually get such a tattoo IRL but I wouldn't be opposed to a small Tama device or Kuchipatchi or Kusatchi on my shoulder or something. Or a giant back mural of Oyajitchi (just kidding on that one hehehe)

i have a lizard tattoo on my shoulder. like how people get dolphins or hummingbirds, i just liked the aesthetic haha, it doesn't mean anything.

a tamagotchi related tattoo sounds like a great idea to me! i'd have to think about which character or device i'd want, and where... well, next time i want to get a tattoo, i'll strongly consider it! now that i think about it, something animal crossing related would be fun too... either way, it'll probably be a long time before i have that kind of disposable income, lol

Yeah, the cost is the biggest barrier to me.

I don't mind it being there forever -- it will always be a reminder of the happy times I spent with Tamagotchi even if I grow tired of them. A nice memory.

The tattoo I would probably want most though is the strelitzia from Unlimited SaGa:

banner.png

The icon in the logo for that site :)

Latest posts

Back