TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiki gets some felt and thread and makes an army of Hetalia plushies. "WHO WANTS A CANADA PLUSHIE?!" she asks. "IF YOU WANT HIM, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME IKEMEN MAMETCHI! And I don't mean a plush of him - I WANT HIM TO BE REEEEEEAL!"

('K guys it hasn't been three months so it's not bumping thx)

At what Kiki said, Teri's reaction was "What?! But I dun know where Ikemen Mametchi is!!"

"What, so you expect me to fly to Tamagotchi Planet and get you the REAL Ikemen Mametchi just for a PLUSHIE?!" Teri questioned.

I am bored. So I'm joining this even though I might not actually post.

FORM:

Name: Anonymous

Country of origin: Classified information

Looks: Awesome

Personality: Troll

One word to describe yourself: Trolololo

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: DELICIOUS PURPLE

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: Durhurhurhur

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Several. *kills*

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: You're dead.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: South Africa

I LOVE YOU MAN: No.

Other: No.

Thresh will rule the world: Nope.

It's just Chuck Testa

Jasen piped up and began to yell. "CAN I HAVE EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION PLEASE??? I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW BUT I WAS WORKING ON THE BEST THING EVER. THIS THING IS TRUELY THE BEST. THING. EVER.

Jasen proceeded to get out his laptop and show everyone this video:

Click to watch the video (image imbedding failed :<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri saw Dazz, Jeressa and Matt playing basketball and asked if she could join in.

Doomer does not know what is going on. He simply pretends it never happened. :) "That was kind of funny," he says. "Funny is in the eye of the beholder."

"I only want to play basketball with Ikemen Mametchi I like the way he squeels when we throw him at the basket" **sits on a lawn chair next to Jeressa eating Ice cream and watching the EMF and Dazzmina argue over the stabbed, then tortured, then bejewled Mametchi.**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back