Teen baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazotchi25

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
this happened years ago on my friends V3 and i just remembered it now

okay, my friend connected his two v3s till they mated

so it gave birth had a Female Telechi, then had a Hikotchi!!!

so the Hikotchi jumped to the Father's house and was still in his Teen form

after the parents left the Hikotchi continued to live as a normal Teenager and became adult then married as well.

anyone else have this happen before???

This happened once to me on my Music Star. Its some sort of glitch but it never happened again on my Music Star.

Once one my Version 4s, I had a teen girl that married an adult boy. I think it was because I constantly connected them.

~ EMF :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened to my friend once we connected our tamagotchis and they got married on our V3's. Basically they got married and had twins one a babytchi the other a mikatchi. His grew up a while later and met the matchmaker first. I imagine its a glitch however I have seen a sort of cheat on youtube. What happens with this cheat is they make a baby and somehow they are able to scroll through the characters and start out with a mimitchi instead of a baby. I don't know how they do this but I imagine they hacked there tamagotchis cuz thats not normal. Anyways it is probably just a glitch Besides it saved him a couple of days in actually growing the baby lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back