Teen Pregnancies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how you have to be 16 to sleep with an 18 year old or something to start having sex? Well, what if your birthday is on a leap year? o_O Im kinda confused. Imagine you were 4 when you started sex and they thought you were a 4 year old child? that would cause ALOT of trouble. xD

~SG~

You know how you have to be 16 to sleep with an 18 year old or something to start having sex? Well, what if your birthday is on a leap year? o_O Im kinda confused. Imagine you were 4 when you started sex and they thought you were a 4 year old child? that would cause ALOT of trouble. xD
~SG~
I think you're speaking towards a technicality in that case. Leap year birthday you could celebrate on the 28th or March 1st and it would be acceptable. I think people only count LEAP YEAR YEARS for fun.

Depends on age muturatity and the father. If they are for example 18 very mature and in a loving relationship with someone caring then ts cool with me but say they are 15 unmature partyer who is a bed jumper and broke up with the father then no.

Obviously people do not read previous posts before posting for the first time (I am referring to a specific few, not all of you lol) so I will be removing myself from this topic as it is infuriating to read some of the things that are being posted that are completely untrue and unjustified. So thanks for the debate up until now, have fun with it, and remember, if you start to let it get to you personally, then it is time to back away from the situation like I am.

somebody said miley cyrus was pregnant but she isn't.

Jamie lynn is but it could possibly be an accident.

I don't think you should be preggo at a young age because you wouldn't be able to pay for the child and you could possibly die. just guessing! well then you could get made fun of at school because your fat with the baby.

somebody said miley cyrus was pregnant but she isn't.
Jamie lynn is but it could possibly be an accident.

I don't think you should be preggo at a young age because you wouldn't be able to pay for the child and you could possibly die. just guessing! well then you could get made fun of at school because your fat with the baby.
Don't say things if you dont know them to be true. Also, I dont think people call pregnant women fat.

Also, 'an accident'? Of course it was. I don't think anyone is under the impression she planned to get pregnant. She was in the middle of a successful career and now she is changing things around and getting far too much negative attention. (This is when I point out that she isn't the first teenager to get pregnant and that she didn't ruin her whole life. Children are miracles. Unfortunately it just wasnt the best time for her)

Teen pregnancy, like it or not. is a growing problem in a the world.

While I don't think teenage pregnancy is a good thing, I have seen girls who have gotten pregnant and turned out to be great young mothers.

What it boils down to is responsibility. If you think you are responsible enough to have sex, then make SURE you are responsible enough to deal with the possible outcomes of that.

Teen pregnancy, like it or not. is a growing problem in a the world.
While I don't think teenage pregnancy is a good thing, I have seen girls who have gotten pregnant and turned out to be great young mothers.

What it boils down to is responsibility. If you think you are responsible enough to have sex, then make SURE you are responsible enough to deal with the possible outcomes of that.
I AGREE 100%

my friend's mom was 15 when she had my friend. she said she had to drop out of school to have her. i was in the 5th grade when i learned that and i was shocked.

I DO NOT think it is OK

I think it is DISGUSTING.

Pre-Marital Sex is GROSS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Teen pregnancies are very serious. When teens have sex, they don't use protection. It makes me sick wondering that hundreds of teens are having sex these days. They have to drop out of school just to have them. Even if there was raping involved, it makes it worse. Look at Jamie Lynn. I think she said Casey wasn't the father, Lil' Romeo was, and she was worried because they didn't use protection.

I could care less about them. It's your choice if you wanna have sex or not.

Also, raping isn't always just sex. They actually torture you and make you suffer in the most painful way and. . . well, I don't want to get into detail.

Teen pregnancies are very serious. When teens have sex, they don't use protection. It makes me sick wondering that hundreds of teens are having sex these days. They have to drop out of school just to have them. Even if there was raping involved, it makes it worse. Look at Jamie Lynn. I think she said Casey wasn't the father, Lil' Romeo was, and she was worried because they didn't use protection.
Do NOT generalize.

I started having sex at 13 and have ALWAYS used some kind of protection. Be it birth control and/or non-latex condoms. My sex has never been unsafe.

Just because they're young does NOT mean they're stupid and don't use protection.

Making assumptions like that is extremely ignorant. Learn your facts.

Do NOT generalize.
I started having sex at 13 and have ALWAYS used some kind of protection. Be it birth control and/or non-latex condoms. My sex has never been unsafe.

Just because they're young does NOT mean they're stupid and don't use protection.

Making assumptions like that is extremely ignorant. Learn your facts.
The bold bit basically says it all.

Agree about learning your facts. You cant say just because they have sex it means its not safe. As long as its consented, safe and you can face any consiquenses I believe you should be allowed to have sex at any responsible age. (ie 13 or up)

A grl in my class 2 years ago had to have an abortion and she was only 12...

Agree about learning your facts. You cant say just because they have sex it means its not safe. As long as its consented, safe and you can face any consiquenses I believe you should be allowed to have sex at any responsible age. (ie 13 or up)

There is a girl I know who had her first child at age 13. I'm friends with the father, who was also 13 when she got pregnant (I believe he is 15 now). She didn't drop out of school, but it is definitely going to be difficult for her. There was also a girl in my graduating class who had got pregnant our sophomore year, had her baby junior year, and still managed to graduate with all of us senior year. And her daughter is gorgeous!

There were 7 girls in my graduating class pregnant on graduation day. Their lives are going to be harder than the rest of ours, especially since most of them come from low income families.

I think that if teenaged girls have 'it' before they're of age, they have it coming at them.

But, -shrug- I don't support them. Truthfully, I think if a teenager gives birth to a child, and they want to keep it, they should be helped in great amounts by their family/have to live with their family until they're of age to raise the child on their own.

Actually the only "safe sex" is not having any. That's the ONLY 100% way not to get pregnant, STDs and all those other things that come with it.

Just because it's considered "safe" now doesn't mean it won't have consiquences.

[SIZE=7pt]Teenagers shouldnt even have to deal with this yet. Save the baby-making for marriage, seriously. If you were really in love, you would be willing to wait. Keep it simple for now.[/SIZE]

In my opinion if a teen has un-protected sex

[unless it's rape]

then they obviously haven't been educated on the full effects un-protected sex can have.

In my opinion if a teen has un-protected sex [unless it's rape]

then they obviously haven't been educated on the full effects un-protected sex can have.
Chances are if they're in their teen years, they're educated. They just don't care.

It's also possible that they have the, 'it can't happen to me' logic, which even some adults have. Never a good way to think.

1 in 4 American Teenage girls have an STI (sexually transmitted infection), which is 40% of sexually active teen girls. That is a lot of unprotected sex, and exactly like Sweet Kandi has said, people seem to have the 'it can't happen to me' way of thinking. Very dangerous.

I have nothing against premarital sex, but people really need to be responsible about it.

I use two forms of birth control because I know that there is a chance one can fail. Birth control pills are something like 99.8% effective, but there is still that chance, and someone has to be that statistic that it happens to fail for. If you don't want an unexpected baby, be as safe as possible. That's all there is to it, whether you are 15 or 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back