Teen Pregnancies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its hard and stupid. its hard for not only for the teen but for the parents cause with all the teens work thw parents will probabaly have too take care of them.
My cousin is 20, she had a baby, she don't take care of it. Why? She makes excuses that she's too tired or some stupid stuff.

So who takes care of it? Her mom.

Plus, back in the day, didn't some parents get pregnant at young ages also? My mom's mom had her first child at the age 16. Mind you, she had that kid in 1935.

Plus, back in the day, didn't some parents get pregnant at young ages also? My mom's mom had her first child at the age 16. Mind you, she had that kid in 1935.
The reason they had kids at young ages is because during that time, people died from a lot of common things like the flu or something. I mean, that can easily be treated today, and people get it all the time. But back in those times, they didn't have all the medicine and that vaccinations that we have.

You were lucky to live to 40. So you had to get married at a young age, and then you'd have kids when you were 15 or 16 years old.

I think my science teacher said that it was illegal to have sex under 17.And wow, 14? What has the world come to???
US ages of Consent

If you look down on there to the list of states, those are the ones for the US.

It just depends on where you live.

So where you are, it might be 17, but it's not the same for everywhere else.

I think it's absolutely disgusting what teenagers do these days. And it's not even LEGAL to have sex until you're at least 17 years of age. I say wait until you're older, more responsible and mature, have a career, and a husband/wife.
People sometimes make bad choices, and they have to suffer the consequences. I also feel that teenagers these days are undereducated about the effects of having unprotected sex. Parents should talk to their kids about this, and teachers too.
my friends older sister is pregnant and is already in labor(they think shes due Feb. 20 instead of March 7) but she is 17 and will be 18 on Feb. 25

i guess its legal in this case...

but she had to drop out of school...

but it was her senior year and she is being home schooled now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Kids having kids is what i think of it. Honestly, thats why i believe you should wait AFTER mariage for anything like that. You should settle down, get married, find a good job, and do the rest lol. I personally dont feel symthony for people when they do something on themselves. Its hard and tough but teens need to think before they make decisons that are going to affect there life and i feel bad for the baby more then the teen =/

~Mamitchi465

Your right, it's there own fault they put themselves into the situation.

uhhhm;

well..

i DONT think they are the B E S T thing..

but yeah.

my opionon would be that you shouldnt be

getting pregnant heck.. even having sex when your a teen!

i think that it causes them not to get a good job

and then they cant afford the baby.

that is just MY opionon!

♥ :]

What do you think about teen pregnancies.
I think Jamie Lynn Spears is an example
Then again, Teens Have been getting Pregnant Long Before Jamie Lynn Spears Was even Born.

Then again, Teens Have been getting Pregnant Long Before Jamie Lynn Spears Was even Born.
yes, but Jamie Lynn is a bad example of a teen pregnancy for little kids to know about...

but she didnt really want that...

A magazine paid her $1,000,000 to get the first pictures of her and her baby, forcing her to get pregnant...

she needs the money to pay off Brittany's stupid actions...

i heard all of this information on TV, on the news, so it is all true, YOU HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, but Jamie Lynn is a bad example of a teen pregnancy for little kids to know about...but she didnt really want that...

A magazine paid her $1,000,000 to get the first pictures of her and her baby, forcing her to get pregnant...

i heard all of this information on TV, on the news, so it is all true, YOU HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Find a news site with that on there, and only then will I believe that.

I can understand them paying her to get the first pictures, but FORCING her to get pregnant? Uhm.. no.

Also, Britney has enough money to pay herself out of anything. She doesn't need her sister for that.

I dont have anything against teen pregnancies. It's their life, and if they want to have sex and get pregnant, then good for them.

I can understand them paying her to get the first pictures, but FORCING her to get pregnant? Uhm.. no.

Also, Britney has enough money to pay herself out of anything. She doesn't need her sister for that.
Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is to sick to get the money for herself ?

she was rushed to the hospital at like 2:00am ..

ooc: This is about teen pregnancy, not britany spears.

I think that teen pragnancys are okay, but only if you have the right support and you are ready. I personally wouldnt do it, but abortion is out of the question. Jamie Lynn is, so far handling it better than her sister, she is going to classes and stuff already. I think that teen pregnancys shouldnt happen, but when they do, its really their problem. They made the choice, and they face the consequences.

did you know that jamie lynn spears pregnancy was set up by her mom to get the lime light off of britney!!!!!!!! OMG RIGHT!!!

Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is to sick to get the money for herself ?she was rushed to the hospital at like 2:00am ..
If I heard right, she gets 700,000 a month. Yeah, a MONTH. And just because she has issues doesn't mean she still doesn't get paid. She gets payed big bucks.

Have you ever thought that maybe Britney is to sick to get the money for herself ?she was rushed to the hospital at like 2:00am ..
Dude, she's rich.

She doesn't need to be sane to have money. So long as she has contracts, she's getting paid.

yes, but Jamie Lynn is a bad example of a teen pregnancy for little kids to know about...but she didnt really want that...

what i meant was that she was paid, rather that forced (sorry people, i was a little screwed up when i posted that)

i looked on the website, and i couldnt find any info because it mentioned that on the news BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND IT IS THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY!!!!! PS: the quote above is from Sweet Kandi

i looked on the website, and i couldnt find any info because it mentioned that on the news BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND IT IS THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY!!!!! PS: the quote above is from Sweet Kandi
No need to be snippy, jeez.

You never mentioned how old it was. Also, date has nothing to do with finding news articles. I can go on google and find news articles about the Oklahoma City Bombing from 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back