TF Dream Town & Kiraritchi help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaguccci

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to Tamatalk and had a question about the growth for Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town. It seems the one posted for this site is inaccessible now???

Anyway, it seems that (most) characters are obtained by attending various classes and by giving your teens good care or bad care. For example: A male teen with good care having attended robotics class will grow into Mametchi, and a male teen with bad care having attended robotics class will grow into Righttchi. However there are some characters that are obtained by simply attending a certain class, regardless of the level of care; Tacttchi is obtained by having a male teen attend the musician class with good or bad care, and Butterflytchi is obtained by having a female teen attend the pet stylist class with good or bad care.

But this leaves a question for the female performers. I'm trying to raise Kiraritchi. I would think that I can get her from having a female teen attend the performer class, however: a female teen with good care having attended the performer class grows into Yumemitchi, and a a female teen with bad care having attended the performer class grows into Furifuritchi.

So how do I get Kiraritchi in TFDT?

Hi! I'm also trying to figure out the growth chart for TF:DT (though, I haven't been able to run mine for the past month :( ) and, based on posts about previous versions I think I figured out how to get Kiraritchi (though I haven't got to test it yet).

When you have Yumemitchi, go to the circus. You'll get an item. I think once you have that item, if you get a performer female with good care it will become Kiraritchi instead of Yumemitchi!

Latest posts

Back