That feeling when...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
...your Tamagotchi M!X (blue Spacy M!X version) arrives either Oct 18th or Nov 8th, and you sit there wondering why it takes that long even though it has tracking (though the details aren't included, but I think they're telling me that to get me worried and it does give me details on where it really is at).

I know that Japan is across the sea, so I guess that's one reason why it takes so long.

Also that feeling when all your items alongside your new Tamagotchi still says "Preparing for Shipment" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oh jeez. must be hard to wait
Trust me, when I was waiting for my 4U, I was freaking out and was so impatient, cuz I had a feeling it'd be damaged or something...luckily it wasn't, so I'm hoping my M!X isn't either. I dunno if it has tracking, but if it does, I'm gonna check it every day.

Right now it says I can track it, but I dunno if it will let me do it again once it starts its journey from Japan all the way to the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
...you are about to order your pink M!X spacy version on 3rd October (from HLJ with 2-5 days shipping) and you can't wait to get your pay so you can order it immediately

(If everything goes fine and HLJ shipping does what it says it does, I will get my M!X earlier than You, SkrillexGotchi ^_^ )

...you are about to order your pink M!X spacy version on 3rd October (from HLJ with 2-5 days shipping) and you can't wait to get your pay so you can order it immediately

(If everything goes fine and HLJ shipping does what it says it does, I will get my M!X earlier than You, SkrillexGotchi ^_^ )
HHHHNNNNGGGG lucky ;_; Mine won't come till either next month or the month after that ;^;

your life is like this:

normal girls- oh so many clothes to buy!

me- oh so many Tamas to buy!

normal girls- i forgot my wallet! Oh crap...

me- i forgot my Tama! oh crap...

real life- only half an hour before i go to a date... *final countdown*

my life- only half an hour before my Tama evolves... *final countdown*

Ahh! I know that feeling too well! I am currently waiting for a pink melody M!X to come in. I think it is supposed to come between September 31 and October 15 or so x_x;; I just try to ignore the tracking information and busy myself with other things X3

Ahh! I know that feeling too well! I am currently waiting for a pink melody M!X to come in. I think it is supposed to come between September 31 and October 15 or so x_x;; I just try to ignore the tracking information and busy myself with other things X3
Though I'm even more worried, cuz one of my packages were previously stolen (which made me have to buy another one and that one came fine), so I have to be extra vigilant this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back