That sounded wrong.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of times..xP

-In french class I said something about Zack (the guy sitting behind me) and he's like, "OMG YOU'RE SO MEAN!" but in a joking way. Then he said, "Me, you, alone. After the sun sets. At the park." He meant that he was going to "beat me up" but it sounded really wrong. xD

-Again in french class, I started to smell this really farmiliar smell. It smelt like how my hamster smells, so I said, "I smell my hamster." Then my friend Crystal gave me a weird look and said, "You SMELL your hamster? That's sorta gross." :)

-This guy in my class stuck a pencil up my friend Shania's sleeve and she got mad and said, "Why did you do that!?" Then the guy tried to defend himself by saying, "I didn't stick it up you!" Everybody burst out laughing. It sounded really wrong!

Happens ALL the time!

Well it wasn't me, it was some one at my old school. Well we were doing a pointless space topic so we were looking at pictures of planets then one of the girls said to the boy next to her, "Uranus is nice!" she was meaning the picture but it sounded like the other one!

Oh heck yea.

~One time, me and my friend were talking and she's like, "Why can't I draw like you?" and I said. "It might be cause I have more experience. Even the guys say so." She burst out laughing.

~Also, my friend was telling me that in music, Mr McGonigal said at the beginning of th class, "Did everyone practice their fingering last night?" and someone started laughing and he's like "What the (swear) is wrong with you people?" and they just laughed even more.

~This kid in my grade six class named Matt had this toy or something that he brought to school and my friend Shania asks him, "Can I see your thingy?"

There was a nasty rumor going around school that I was emo. :furawatchi: So, I set off to convince my best friend that I infact wasn't emo, but I think I hurt her feelings in the process. She is emo, and I accept that. However, while I was trying to prove my point to her, I said, "Being emo is gay!" I would give anything to take that back. :blink:

EDIT: I was talking in my cooking class about how my brother wrecked my multi-person-stay-over sleep over when I was younger, and I said, "My brother screwed me!" Man, that came out wrong. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this cute lil' Ichigotchi keychain which hangs on the zipper of my back pack. It's attached to the keychain with a screw on its head. One time, in front of one of my best friends when we were walking to class, it fell off but the chain was still on the zipper of my backpack, and I picked it up to screw the Ichigotchi back onto the chain. I said out loud to my friend, "Wait a minute, let me screw this Ichigotchi's head in.." And it sounded so wrong. xD

In Band, our music teacher was explaining the various parts of a violin. She explained to us that the two slits on the side of the violin are called "F-holes".

One time we were in class, and my friend was colouring my fingernails with a black sharpie (im magic, I can get it off). And this guy came over she's like "___ Lemme do you're fingers!" He gave her a weird look, and shes like to me "Aww. I wanted to do him!"

xDD

psh. all the time.

yesterday, my friend asked me if i liked ice cream. i said

"yeah, but i like smoothies and itallian ice more. i guess i enjoy fruity things. "

she gave me a look and i was like

"wait a second..."

This is kinda perverted,but whatever. In band, me and a bunch of my friends were all talking, and we noticed that one of the girls was really sad. And my friend Dustin was like," Lacy's sad,either Richard or Chris's fault!" And i' like, I'm always really nice to her"

And all my friends looked at me in a weird way,it took me a second to get it.

It's hard to say anything around my friends :(

I was going to Gym and Eric was going to Music. So I went down the stairs and Eric said: "Skadi! Thats not the way you do it!" Scott and Marcus were looking

Just remembered another one LOL. Last year, my family was going to the tree farm to get a Christmas tree. We were inside this little gift shop booth. One of the little things you could buy was this little polar bear made out of some weird material. Everyone wanted the polar bear, but my mom kept saying no. Then my brother said, "But Mom, it's made of...." and nobody really knew what it was made of. So he said "But Mom, it's made of love!" (You can probably already guess where this is going). Of course everyone started laughing and teasing Mom about how could anyone hate a polar bear made of love and we finally convinced her to buy it. As we were in line, my brother started randomly whining and asking what was for dinner. Apparently it was some terrible thing, because everyone was like "No! Let's make this! Blah blah blah." And, well, I wasn't thinking very clearly and was still thinking about the polar bear and said, "Let's make love!" Oh my god. Everyone exploded laughing and I guess I said it kind of loud because everyone in the shop stared at me. I was so embarrased, I wanted to die LOL! MY family has never let me forget that :( Oh, and no, just to make this very clear, I did NOT say it in that way. I ment for dinner and was being stupid and didn't really think about what else it ment and....it just came out reeeally wrong. xD

Omg this is nasty below

Once I was standing in the lunch line and my friend Jessica was licking a lollipop and a asked her were she got it. She siad "Up your butt-hole". I siad "do you know were mine been?!

If you get it its really bad... :(

My friend was asking everyone how tall they were, and this guy called Richard walked past. She was going to ask him but said 'long' instead of 'tall'.

I started laughing and he went red and backed away from us.

Then my friend hit me with her handbag and said that I had a mind worse than hers.

And I was talking to my music teacher and I said that we were going to do 'it' (as in, play the duet) at the concert in May.

OMG I just thought of another one. xP This one is pretty gross...but it was hilarious!

Me, Crystal, Chris and Gavin were all talking at lunch and Chris brought out a bag of nuts from his lunchpail. They looked really nasty, so when he offered some to Crystal, she was like, "Ew no!" Gavin and Chris kept bugging her to eat them, but she continued to refuse. Then I screamed out, "Just suck it up and eat his nuts!" x_X Everybody turned and looked at me, then burst out laughing and groaning "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". That was teh biggest mistake I had ever made! xD

EDIT: I didn't want to put the grosser version of it in, but what I put before was a slightly changed version of what happened. I said something tha twas even worse, and if you want to hear it, PM me. xP I don't want to say it here.

OMG I just thought of another one. xP This one is pretty gross...but it was hilarious!
Me, Crystal, Chris and Gavin were all talking at lunch and Chris brought out a bag of nuts from his lunchpail. They looked really nasty, so when he offered some to Crystal, she was like, "Ew no!" Gavin and Chris kept bugging her to eat them, but she continued to refuse. Then I screamed out, "Just suck it up and eat his nuts!" x_X Everybody turned and looked at me, then burst out laughing and groaning "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". That was teh biggest mistake I had ever made! xD
Oh my god. That is hillarious.

Our bus is a total... ball of hyperness. I usually end up is a state of laughter where I start sqealing like a pig :furawatchi:

Onme day, we were talking about cats. One boy on our bus meant to ask a GIRL "Do you throw balls at your cats?" Instead he said "Do you throw cats at your balls?" We were silent for a millisecond... and after that, we were laughing like idiots... get it?

Whenever we play truth or dare my boyfriend always wants to be picked and he says "Do me! Do me!" and we start crackking up.

I have so many moments like that I can't remember them all.

A boy said I was a Boy -.-". So I was like "Your a boy in disguise." I ment "Your a girl in disguise" Or "Your a boy in your disguise" xD. Silly moments

Me and my friends were in lunch and then my friend had a hand shocker and it didn't really shock it kinda....Tickled...so then my friend said it out loud...(WTF ITS VIBRATING!!!)~_~

My freiens point out every thing that "sounds rong"ALOT
i want to rip off thier heads ^^
Ugh.... I agree with you....

Once I said in Gym Class, "Hey! Look at the balls!"

My friend Taylor said, "Ewwww!"

Of course, you get it, right?

We were playing prison ball in P.E. and I was one of 3 people in prison. I was gathering all the balls that the other people missed and I had like 4. The other people were like "Give me some!" and I was like "No! Stop grabbing my balls!" Double whammy.

As cliche as it sounds, we were walking back that day when someone was carrying the sack with all the dodgeballs in it. There was a hole in it, and of course, "Hey! One of your balls just came out of the sack!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back