That sounded wrong.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just watchin telly, and the person there just said 'thats the crack' then he was like 'er.... i mean....' I'm just rofl

[SIZE=7pt]I'm sorry about my sick mind, but I was with my guyfriend. We hang out alot, so I was painting my nails. Typical girl moment. The polish smelled, so he yelled "EW THAT STUFF SMELLS" so I said, "I might do yours later." as a joke. And he gives me this look. I realize what I said, and scream "I MEANT YOUR NAILS!" :mellow: [/SIZE]

well we were at a lock in at are church (Both boys and girls) so these guys randomly were hitting us with balls and my friend was like "dude were getting attacked by balls!" and then this other guy starts laughing, then my pastor said "Put the balls in the sack" 0_0 then we all cracked up/

At school,Brennan would walk by,and knock his fingers on my desk. Then later,I put out another book,and he said "I'd hit that." and I go "........ o_O" and he's like "What?" No one got it but me.

Once,I kicked Cody in the elbow,and he says "Bad girl!" and all the girls around me are like "Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!" and all the guys are cracking up,while I'm sitting there wanting to shoot him in the face. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, all the time.

My mom says my mouth gets me into trouble.

Who am I to discuss with when my brother lives somewhere else now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back