The Bard's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Crazy enough, we might be getting snow tomorrow... we usually don't get it this often, I don't think, but I was in Florida the past few years for college, so maybe that's also biasing my memory.

Had to take the cat to the vet yesterday morning-- nothing was wrong, I just needed to get him updated on shots and stuff so that was all squared away while we apply for that apartment we liked. He's a pretty sweet tempered kitty, but I did get the Stare of Betrayal on the car ride over, poor guy. Thankfully it went pretty quickly and I had him back home and happy in not too much time.

Let me tell you about how the virtual pets have been doing, now!

After I got the cat back home, I reset my Mini and the Angel. I love how the Angel's "egg screen" is the original "death screen".

28hcy0m.jpg

Everything seemed to be going well yesterday! I think I kept better care of the Mini, and I regularly let the Angel's hearts run out before giving care, so I figured I was on the right track for what I wanted!

I figured... well, I was half right? Today was the day where the results of my efforts began to show and--

6szx1c.jpg

Hey there, Mametchi! Glad to see you! Encouraged by my Mini success, I was hoping to see Takoten as the Angel beeped to signal its teen evolution...

5k2a79.jpg

Uh, hey there, buddy, what happened? Apparently I hadn't been doing as "bad" a job as I thought? It was then that I remembered that usually a "care mistake" constitutes empty hearts -> care icon is lit and they beep -> THEN you wait until the care icon goes back to normal? That's right, right?

And, well, at least there's still opportunity for me to get a different character than Kuriten, so that's good! We'll see how it all unfolds from here.

The V3 is still in its teen stage, so Apple is still on fire and doing well.

See you next time!

Yo! Nice updates. You're right about the care miss - wait 15-20 minutes until icon goes back to normal. With the "falling-down sick" animation, that's actually their death animation. If you don't take care of them, they literally roll on the floor for 10 minutes and die. Oops. I know with the connections, if that animation is going on and you still want your tama to be alive, quickly stab the reset button and press "download" - they'll be sick, but you'll be able to press buttons again and have a second (or more) chance. Not sure if it applies to the Mini and such, though.

I love the "egg" animation for the angel, too. It's a cool reference to the originals, haha!! :D

Tamacass-- thanks! yeah, i figured it was the dying animation, since pressing A didn't seem to do anything to help aha. That makes sense with the Connections! I think that the Minis don't have the "download" feature, so it would probably just straight-up reset them. And yeah, the angel "egg" really sells the idea that it's a passed-on tama you're caring for ^-^

So we did get a lil bit of snow, but nothing stuck again. Our weather has always been a little unpredictable, but this month especially so!

The Angel and the V3 changed forms yesterday, so here's what we got!

Apple changed into a Mimitchi! A great surprise! In celebration, I pulled out the Throne item, haha.

iclira.jpg
24ozgjd.jpg

After I remembered what a care mistake was, I applied that to my care of the Angel-- which was harder than I thought, honestly. But! My efforts were rewarded by THIS GUY!

20zoc2p.jpg
23tqikm.jpg
o8cmcw.jpg

Ginjirotenshi! He's adorable, look at him! Definitely my favorite Angel character so far. I love how he looks like he's always dancing.

14sgq2v.jpg

There he goes! I'm thrilled, honestly, this is a really fun character. His animations are cute and his design is really entertaining. :)

346vr0m.jpg

Have a great day, everyone!

Hey everyone! Just a quick update today. We got the apartment we were looking at earlier, so that's exciting, and it looks like there's a possibility of me getting a job offer soon...? I'm not certain, but it would be nice for sure.

Anyways, Apple met with the Matchmaker yesterday and had a son!

acbxjd.jpg

I'm happy that we've kept up the one family of Tamas through the generations. This next kid will be the 5th! We'll see how he starts to turn out when Apple floats away tomorrow morning.

That's pretty much it, as the Mini and Angel have been the same, just hanging out and being cute.

fub42t.jpg

See you all next time!

Ha, I think it's cool how we were basically running the same tamas for a while. XD Glad your flocked one didn't get wrecked like mine. Also, be glad the sound on your mini was off when it passed, as they make the most horrendous 'slowing heartbeat' noise for like TEN MINUTES when they die. ><

Ha, I think it's cool how we were basically running the same tamas for a while. XD Glad your flocked one didn't get wrecked like mine. Also, be glad the sound on your mini was off when it passed, as they make the most horrendous 'slowing heartbeat' noise for like TEN MINUTES when they die. ><
Oh yeah, you're right! It sucks that your mini fell victim to misfortune. I'm glad I've been able to keep it relatively clean, tho it sucks in lint like no one's business. And yeah, seeing it die (and checking on it every few minutes to see that it was... still dying rip) was bad enough!! It felt like it took forever ono .

Hey all! It's crazy that it's almost the end of March, feels like it went by kind of fast.

Apple left her son, who I named Peach, because why abandon the theme, haha. Peach evolved into Kuchitamatchi...

9unsoy.jpg

... and then today, into Obotchi!

1z6qyk7.jpg

I wonder what kind of adult we'll get?

Meanwhile, the Angel Genjirotenshi said goodbye today, with the same ending as last time. It seems that this character doesn't have a secret character associated with it, cutting its lifespan short (about 8 days?). He was a fun character, so it was sad to see him go, but oh well!

2nk0wnl.jpg
fm6hwk.jpg

And then, the Mini evolved into the secret character, Bill! He looks sorta odd (or, odder than normal) on the teeny Mini screen, but that was a neat discovery.

2egbk3m.jpg

I'll probably reset the Angel again tomorrow, and see what different character I can get!

Latest posts

Back