The Big Poster that says Performing Live

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi-4-Life

Reaction score
I wish I had a pic about it but you have to look closly at the poster. Where Mametchi is standing at look under him, Spot will be standing there. Right where spot is, count 4 Tamagotchis to the right and then you will see a pink cat, that is Mocha.

I wish I had a pic about it but you have to look closly at the poster. Where Mametchi is standing at look under him, Spot will be standing there. Right where spot is, count 4 Tamagotchis to the right and then you will see a pink cat, that is Mocha.
but it doesn't have to do anything with the code, and why did you post this topic up?

I have also noticed Spot and Mocha and also Nazotchi. It gives us a clue that Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi can be logged into Tamagotchi Music City.

But, i have already given up getting the codes. They are just so difficult to get. It almost seems impossible. :(

hopefully Bandai will make more playable characters! that would be cool!

hopefully Bandai will make more playable characters! that would be cool!
yes they should now have so much charictors than now.cause what will happen if you get all of the charictors. :p and what would happen if you ALSO got all of the awards,then what??? :angry: :eek: :mametchi: are you just going to have to thro your tamagotchi away??well if so, i think they should have more charictors. :eek:

Exactly my point dear Makiko XD

i mean, then it would be Sooo boring after u accomplish all u want to...

yes they should now have so much charictors than now.cause what will happen if you get all of the charictors. :eek: and what would happen if you ALSO got all of the awards,then what??? :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: are you just going to have to thro your tamagotchi away??well if so, i think they should have more charictors. :D
and it would be more fun ir they have more charactors. :D

Latest posts

Back