The internet's not safe...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchichic

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I realized a while ago that the internet's not safe at all. Anyone could be out there, they could say one thing and make you think they mean it alot... But some people are fakes, they'll say one thing and mean another. I learned from expierence... I learned the hard way....

One day, on the internet, On Yahoo Messenger, I was talking to a person who I thought was a really nice person... Then I realized not long after, it was a fraud. They threatened to hack me.. I was scared ever since... I couldn't sleep at night... I tossed and turned and had emotional break downs....

I never went into chatrooms ever again... I don't think they're safe anymore...

Comments, anyone?

i HAVE yAHOO MESSENGER TOO, AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. i WAS SO SCARED! iTS GOOD TO KNOW THERE'S SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHAT i FELT LIKE. i HIT THE cAPS LOCK BUTTON DIDNT i? i DONT HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO RETYPE ALL OF THIS, SO BEAR WITH ME, OkAY?

I'm sorry to hear you got scared ;) If the really wanted to hack you, I don't think they could do so through the messenger. It was probably a joke, not a very nice one though. Just make sure that you've got a good firewall on your computer and don't open attachments (from people you don't know) in your e-mail inbox. Than your computer should be safe :rolleyes:

On the other hand you're right that people aren't always who they pretend to be. Therefore you should never tell someone your adress or other personal info over the internet. You know there are always people out there with bad intentions, just like in real life. But the major part of people are nice and friendly.

yeah once a person threatend me 2 do all these different crimes and he said or eles I'll shred you and your family to peices I was sooooooooooooo scared!

OMG that is sooooooooooooooo scary i dont know what i would do if someone got hold of my password!!!!!!!! Dont anyone put passwords, email addresses, real names, ages, genders, or anything that could get you raped, hacked, kidnapped, or killed here or anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shudders*

That would be scary! :eek:

It was scary enough when I got hacked, and all they did was change my siggy! :D

Hope it gets sorted out ;)

-LaraBrox :chohimetchi:

(i was 8) i had that messanger too! i told the boy(he was 15 - 18) i was going to k-mart(i told him the address)and he tried to grab me so i ran then i heard gun shots. ever scence that day my mom said never give in real names & places u are going to alone.

[SIZE=14pt] The guy probably couldn't even hack you. He is just trying to scare you. That kind of stuff never works on me.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back