The Kidnapped Dancer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFFLGOTCHI

Reaction score
Chapter 1:Kidnapped

Once there was a :) that was named Lucia,but everybody called her Dancer,because she was very good at dancing.One night,when Lucia was going to bed,a :furawatchi: named Oscar broke her bedroom window.Oscar came out,and after him came a :nyatchi: named Willy,and a :wacko: named Chip.Oscar put Lucia in a bag."Hey!Let me out,"said Lucia.

'No' said Oscar. He carried Lucia off. When Lucia woke up, she was in a dark room. The only other things in the dark room were a gun, a bottle of poison, and a dead rat.

"Wha,"said Lucia."You've been kidnapped,"said a voice.It was the best singer in Tamatown!Jake the <_< ."Oh my gosh!Jake,"said Lucia."Yes,"said Jake."Oscar and his gang are gonna make us go to Tama Town's Biggest Competition and make us dance and sing there,"said Jake."But why,"asked Lucia,feeling her heartbeat go faster."So that we would win the first prize,a pot of gold.Then they would make us give the prize to them,"said Jake."No,"said Lucia.

Second chapter:The competiton

Jake and Lucia were in the dark room really long.Lucia thought that what would happen if........

said "Oh what are you two chatting about aye, if you don't win that pot of gold you shall be locked in here until the next compition and if you don't win the next one's past the years, get it?" "No" said Lucia and Jake.

CHAPTER THREE

Dinner:

"Oh you idiots you will be locked in here until you win one now no more chit chat it's time for your special dinner." (In walks a fat guy with an apron on he is carring two dishes). " You can chose a peanutbutter and tuna sandwhich or spagheti with grass and raspberry juice splaterd over it." "YUCK!, suddenly I'm not hungry anymore," says Lucia. "Me nether," replys Jake. "Oh come on you have to eat something," says the quy. "Ok, I guess I'll take the peanutbutter and tuna sandwhich," says Lucia "and I'll take one of those two (its better then spagheti I hate it even eithout the raspberry juice and grass," Jake whispers. "What, "says the chef "did you ask for the spagheti?" "Na" he says but the chef quickly buts in. "Well ok then here you go," says the chef as he hands him the big smelly dish.

...........................the story carries on..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to interupt the story but I have to say something: Why do people have to copy my story idea which was kidnapping!?!?!?

Sorry.It's really hard to think of a name for a story.I couldn't think of anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuck,"said Jake when he swallowed."We have to get out of here,"Lucia said."I know,"said Jake.Jake noticed Lucia was smiling at him like she was in love with him.That night............

Sorry.It's really hard to think of a name for a story.I couldn't think of anything else.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuck,"said Jake when he swallowed."We have to get out of here,"Lucia said."I know,"said Jake.Jake noticed Lucia was smiling at him like she was in love with him.That night............
It's okay...

.....Lucia couldn't sleep.She kept thinking about how horrible it would be to live the rest of her life in a dark room.Yucky food,dead rat,bottle of poison....."Hmph,"said Lucia."I hate it here".Then,a light came in to the room,waking Jake up.The light was actually...............

A ball of energy.The ball started shaking.Lucia was scared.The ball exploded into pieces of.......

"Wow,"said Lucia."Trollz dolls?What happened,"asked Jake.

......"Now we can do it!We can escape!"."But how,"asked Lucia,"If Oscar's gang would see us we would be dead!"."I have a plan,"Jake said,"We pretend we are going to the bathroom and we sneak out!"."I'm not allowed in the boy's bathroom,"Lucia replied."You'll have to be on your own,"Jake said.Lucia looked at Jake."Trust me,"he said.

Lucia nodded. Oscar came into the room. "Excuse me, we really need to go to the bathroom..." Lucia lied. Oscar replied "Well... make it quick the competitions nearly on!" Lucia and Jake ran out of the dark room and ran to the front of the bathrooms. "Its time to go our seperate ways Lucia" Jake sighed. Lucia kissed Jake. "Run for it, ok once they have gone" Jake said. "Ok.." Lucia replied....

....Screamed! Lucia was de-evolving!!! She went from :D to :D !! She was just a baby. She couldn't dance or talk!

Before Jake knew it, she was an egg! But she was still wearing her pink tutu :blink:

Jake suddenly had an idea. He took her to the show and she wobbled about in the tutu. Everyone loved her because she was the first dancing tama-egg!!!

They won the pot of gold just as the potion wore off and everyone loved it even more as she hatched!!!

They used the gold for a house and they got married and had baby tamas.

[SIZE=21pt]THE END![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back