The Life and Times of Watashiwatchi Chapter 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watashiwatchi

Reaction score
~Together Forever~​

“Mom, I’m home!” Watashiwatchi called out. The pair could hear the sound of footsteps rushing to the door. Atashimamatchi opens the door, and sees her son with another Tamagotchi, whom she believed to be Nanosantchi. “Oh hello there! You must be Nanosantchi. Please, do come in!” The pair walk in to the house, holding hands. “Darling, they’re here.” Atashimamatchi called to her husband. Putting down the newspaper Bokupapatchi sees his son alongside another, whom he guessed was Nanosantchi. “Nice to meet you, Nanosantchi. I’m Bokupapatchi. My dear wife here is…”

“Atashimamatchi." She said. "It’s a pleasure to have you here with us.”

“Hi.” Nanosantchi said to them.

“Please, take a seat.” Atashimamatchi pulls up a chair at the table's side for Nanosantchi. She sits down at the table, with Watashiwatchi sitting right beside her. They were hugging each other with one arm. “Aww, they look so cute together.” Atashimamatchi squealed.

“Just like you and me when we were together…” Bokupapatchi reminisced with a smile. He then turns to Nanaosantchi. “You are welcome here at any time. Please, do not forget that. From here on out, we are happy to see you as another member of our family.”

“Oh thank you so much!” Nanosantchi said, delighted.

“Watashiwatchi, I’m sure we know how much she means to you, so I’m sure I don’t need to tell you.”

“Of course dad.” Watashiwatchi said. Atashimamatchi wiped her eyes; seeing her son this happy moved her to tears. “I’ll get the camera.” She said as she left for the bedroom. Bokupapatchi looked towards Nanosantchi. “Our son couldn’t stop talking about you. He always said that you were a wonderful, amazing girl, how he would give up so much to fulfill your dreams.” Nanosantchi blushed. 'So Watashiwatchi really did love me that much.' She thought.

“Okay, I have it.” Atashimamatchi called from the bedroom. Heading into the kitchen, she prepares to take a snapshot of the couple.

“Okay you two, smile!” The pair smiled at the camera while hugging each other. Without delay, she snapped the shot perfectly. “All right, I got it. It will be a while before it’s developed, so until then, make yourself at home Nanosantchi!”

"Thank you!" she said to Atashimamatchi, smiling.

“Um, Nanosantchi? Would you like to stay the night?” Watashiwatchi asked her.

“Huh? Oh, of course!” Throughout the day, the two couples talked about many things over dinner.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

As the couple walked around Tamagotchi Town, Watashiwatchi asked Nanosantchi, "What are your parents like?"

"Well, they're very nice and they treat me well." she replied.

"I guess they're just as kind as my family."

"Yeah, you could say that." From a distance, Watashiwatchi sees a really small Tamagotchi sitting on a bench alongside another with brown hair. "Umm... Are those your parents?" he asked.

"Yep!" she answered.

"Well, there's something I would like to ask them. I hope you're all right with it."

"I'm okay with it. Go ahead." With a nod, Watashiwatchi walks towards the couple sitting on the bench. "Umm... Hello?" he called out to the two. The one with brown hair responded first. "Hello!"

"Hi." Said the smaller Tamagotchi.

"Hello..." Watashiwatchi said to the pair.

"Who are you?" The one with brown hair asked.

"My name's Watashiwatchi." He replied. "Who might you be?"

"I'm Kurosantchi," The one with brown hair replied, "and this is my husband Nanotchi." She pointed to the tiny Tamagotchi.

"Hello Nanotchi." Watashiwatchi said, looking at him. "I was wondering, did you wish to become smaller too, like I did?"

"Nope," he said, "I was made this way in a lab experiment."

"Oh, wow!" Watashiwatchi stared at him, surprised. 'So Tamagotchis can even be created?' He thought to himself, 'How is that possible? I thought that Tamagotchis could only be born...'

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked, standing up. Watashiwatchi had to step back to look at her, as to him, she was practically a giant. "Umm...I was wondering if it's okay with you and your husband if I could marry your daughter."

"Why would ask this of us?" Nanotchi asked him.

"Well, you see..." Watashiwatchi told them everything, from how he first met Nanosantchi, to making a wish upon the Kuchipatchi of Truth, all the way to become smaller, so he could be with her. "I see," Kurosantchi said, "Well, since you two love each other that much, then that's fine with us!"

"I agree." Nanotchi said.

"Oh, thank you so much!" he cried, "I will commit myself to protecting her happiness with my life!"

"Yay!" Kurosantchi cheered happily.

"Well, I'm off to ask your daughter then." Watashiwatchi said to the couple. "Thank you for your blessings!"

"Okay, I hope it goes well!" she said.

"I hope so too, Kurosantchi!" He turns, but he stops himself before he could move."Oh, um...If your daughter and I get married, will you come to our wedding?"

"Of course!" Kurosantchi said, smiling. "Nanotchi and I will be there."

"Thank you Kurosantchi! Good-bye!" He then turns to Nanotchi. "Good-bye Nanotchi. I'll do all I can to make your daughter the happiest Tamagotchi in the whole of the universe!"

"I wish the best for you." Nanotchi said. "Okay, see you!" Walking back to Nanosantchi, Watashiwatchi turns and waves goodbye to Nanosantchi's parents as they wave back. "I'm glad to have gotten the chance to meet your parents, Nanosantchi."

"That's good." Nanosantchi smiled.

"Oh, um. Nanosantchi? There's a very important question I would like to ask of you..."

"Okay, what is it?" she asked, still smiling.

"...Will you marry me?"

"Sure, I will!" Nanosantchi blushed deeply. Overwhelmed with emotion at her response, Watashiwatchi embraced her. Nanosantchi welcomed the embrace, and they kissed each other.

"So, where do you think we should hold our wedding at?" Watashiwatchi asked her.

"Hmm, not sure yet." Nanosantchi said.

"Well, I was wondering, would you like to have it underneath the light of the full moon?"

"That would be nice!" Nanosantchi grinned.

"I think I know an excellent spot for it. It's rather close to where I live. The view there is great! We can watch the stars as well as the full moon!"

"Okay, sounds good!"

"I love you so very much! I'm so blessed to have met you. I feel so blessed..." Watashiwatchi kisses Nanosantchi.

"I love you too!" Nanosantchi said, returning the kiss.

"Oh, uh, who should we have us unite?" Watashiwatchi asked

"Hmm... I don't have anyone particular in mind at the moment..."

"I see. Oh, umm... Are there any other names I can call you by?"

"I don't really have any other names to go by, but you can give me any nickname you want!"

"Will Stellatchi work for you?" Watashiwatchi asked.

"Oh, sure!" Nanosantchi smiled.

"Hmm... Maybe the matchmaker here can arrange the wedding and unite us?"

"Good idea." Nanosantchi nodded.

"All right, it's settled then! I'll let her know that we want to arrange a wedding then!"

"Okay!"

"Oh, I forgot to mention," Watashiwatchi said, "I know there has to be a place where Tamagotchis go for a date..." Suddenly, Nanosantchi's eyes light up. "The Date Place!" She exclaimed, "There's someone there that can help arrange our wedding. Come on, let's go!" Taking Watashiwatchi by his hand, the two hurried through the town, eventually coming to a place adorned with hearts, with a sign on top that says 'LOVE'. "Is this the place?" Watashiwatchi asked.

"Yep, this is the place." Nanosantchi said. "You gave me the idea when you mentioned a place for dates." Holding hands, the two enter into the building. Inside, the matchmaker greeted the couple. "Ah welcome, welcome..." Noticing the wedding rings the two are wearing, the matchmaker said, "Ah, are the two of you here to arrange a wedding?"

"Yes," Watashiwatchi said, "but how did you know?"

"The rings don't lie, you two are engaged, yes?" The matchmaker said. "May I have your names?"

"Nanosantchi." Nanosantchi said.

"Watashiwatchi." Watashiwatchi said

"Ah, I see. Is there a date and time which you would like to be wed?"

"Yes. I have it planned out."

"Oh, do tell." Watashiwatchi told her all he had planned for the wedding: The date, the time, the location, as well as those who were to arrive. "All right then, darling." The matchmaker looked at the couple. "Are you sure you two are not children? You seem to be rather small..."

"We're adults." Watashiwatchi said, "We're just a bit smaller, that's all."

"Ah, forgive me. I was mistaken." The matchmaker looked at the pair. "Although you two are rather small, There's no need to fret. I'll arrange to have your wedding attire prepared. I just need to take your measurements..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

That night at the cliff near Watashiwatchi's home, the parents of the bride and groom were the only ones present at the small wedding ceremony.

"To the dearly beloved here, we unite to bear witness to the unity of Nanosantchi and Watashiwatchi in marriage. Although they are not long of time, they have truly come to love and understand each other." The matchmaker looks at Nanosantchi and Watashiwatchi.

"Marriage is more than simply joining two in matrimony, It is a commitment to unite two hearts regardless of all that stands in your way. Will you commit to this, that you may bless each other with happiness, understanding, and the memory of what brought you here today?"

"We do." The two said simultaneously.

"Then, may this commitment strengthen the love, happiness, resolve shared between you." The matchmaker speaks to Watashiwatchi. "Watashiwatchi, you may now speak your vow. Watashiwatchi turns to look at Nanosantchi. "I, Watashiwatchi, take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, for richer and poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, that in all my days I shall love and honor you above all others, until death do us part."

"Nanosantchi, you may now speak your vow." The matchmaker said. Nanosantchi turns to look at Watashiwatchi."I, Nanosantchi take you to be my lawfully wedded husband, for richer and poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, that in all my days I shall love and honor you above all others, until death do us part."

"You may now exchange your rings." The matchmaker spoke to the couple. Watashiwatchi and Nanosantchi take off their rings, and put them on each other, saying simultaneously, "I now confer unto you this ring, a symbol of my love, that my heart and soul shall be one with yours until the end of our days."

"Then by the powers that be vested in me by the whole of Tamagotchi City, you are now husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"Together forever, my love." Watashiwatchi whispered, quietly shedding tears. Underneath the light of the stars and the full moon, the newly married couple kissed each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back