The Life Of TO's Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaOpossum

Reaction score
Dear Log,

Hi! I'm TamaOpossum, but you can call me TO. I'm new to TamaTalk. Thanks for taking the time to look at my log, firstly. I have a Version 4.5 and it is a boy named Nick. I've seen other people doing stats of their Tamagotchis, so I'd like to try that too (if you're doing that on your log, sorry I'm such a copycat!).

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

Training: 4

Humor: 47

Beauty: 66

Spiritual: 97

4 Years

Name: Nick

30 lb

1st Gen.

0 Points

Username: Buggy

Nick is an adult and he looks like... well, Elvis Presley! He has sunglasses and when I'm not exercising him or sending him to work, he's bouncing around. He works as a teacher. He first applied to be a rockstar (I think) but the people said 'XXX'. Then, he applied to be a teacher. They said 'OOO'. My friend (she does not have a username, but this will be her 'alias', I guess) MooMoo has a Version 3 in the 3rd generation. That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading my log!

Tama Lovin' TO

PS: Please do read my log and don't post comments. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Dear Log,

Hi again! TO is back. I went to work this morning and got paid 1660 Points! I donated some points to the King, and now I have 2450 Points. I'm deciding to let Nick make his own log under The Life Of TO's Tamas! He's so excited. I bought Nick a plant from the Shop for 200 Points. I let him plant it, and a monster plant came out! Nick got pretty mad, and it took away two happy hearts from him. That mean monster plant! Okay, Nick really wants to talk, so I'm going to have to cut the log short for now.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Journal,

This is firstly not a log. It is a journal! Log sounds like diary, and how would you like it if you were some tough guy and some wimpy kid found saw you writing in your 'Diary' and said, "You're writing in a diary? Diaries are for babies!"? That'd be pretty mean, right? Well, that's why I'm calling this a journal. I went to work and got paid pretty good. I'm not too content with the fact that I am a teacher. I want to be a rockstar! I look like Elvis in teacher form! :D Not very good for my rockstar image. I think my mom--oh, sorry, TO--should stop worrying about me so much. She treats me like I'm a child. "Don't do this, Nicky dear! It'll hurt you! Don't do that, Nicky dear! You're not old enough for that!" And when I accidently planted a monster plant, she panicked and said, "Back away from it, Nicky dear! It might hurt you!" Oh, puh-leez! Like I'm scared of some little plant. That's all I have to say. See ya. And remember: This is a journal, not a log!

Nick The Rockstar :D

Dear Log,

I just got back from TamaTown with Nick. We earned 300 Points from playing the Postage Stamp game. We also earned 300 Points from playing the Don't Sleep!!! game. It's pretty hard! Now, I have 3050 Points in all. Nick's pretty pumped about it. He says, "I can't wait until I can spend the points! I'm going to spend it on something cool, like an RC Helicopter!" I told him in response to that, "No, Nicky, you will spend your money on something useful, like food." Then, Nick replied, "So we can buy snacks and donuts and cupcakes?!" I thought, 'I just can't really seem to get through to him...' and I told him no. Something like brocolli. He burst out laughing, then looked at me dead-serious and said, "You weren't kidding?" :mellow:

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I haven't done very much this morning with Nick. I'm going to take him to work right now and see how much he gets paid. ... Okay, the mail guy is coming. He gave me 1460

Points! That's pretty good! :( It's less than yesterday, but I'm not very mad about it. There was a pencil in the shop for 200 Points, so I bought it. I will let Nick use the pencil later on today.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Journal,

I got paid some pretty good points a couple minutes ago. There was some grapes, a hot dog, a donut (yum!), and a pencil at the shop. I wanted to buy a donut, but TO made me buy a pencil. I'm a rockstar, and rockstars don't use pencils! :D Pencils are boring. What's so exciting? So what, you can type and visit websites? I'd rather be looking at myself in the mirror any day than using pencils!

Nick The Rockstar :)

Dear Log,

Hey guys! I figured out Nick is a Yasaguretchi! :p He's pretty cool, if you ask me! I haven't done Nick's stats in a while, have I? Well, I will do his Stats right now!

Happy: 1/4

Training: 3

Humor: 60

Gorgeous: 112

Spiritual: 136

5 Years

Name: Nick

43 lb

1st Gen.

2310 Points

Oh god, I'm a bad Tamagotchi owner! His happy hearts are low! I have to play a game with him, ASAP! I think I'll play Apples with him. I'll be raising my Humor points (My goal for Nick is to try to get at least 100 Skill Points in each one) and raising happy hearts and points. Three birds, one stone! :( Don't you just love games? I'm going to play Apples.

:TO played a game of Apples with Nick:

Woo hoo! I won Apples, got 400 Points, filled his happy hearts, and I raised his Humor points to 68! He's hungry now that I played a game with him.

TO Tip: I like to give my Tamagotchi food that goes with the time. Like in the morning, I give him cereal and an orange. Healthy, nutritious, and goes with the time!

Okay, that was a TO Tip. I'll be adding those in now and then. Hmm, I'll take a look at my foods. I have (besides the usual) pasta, sandwich, corn, and steak. I'll give him pasta, since I ate some pasta. I don't think I should really give him a snack, though. Now he's 41 lb! I really can't wait until the Matchmaker comes, which should be sometime today or tomorrow. If it's a girl, I'll name her Rosie or Alice. If it's a boy... Bryan or Carl.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I'm writing again, I know! But I'm writing again because I really need something to do. I just got off ToonTown so I could get on TamaTalk and write about what Nick got in the mail. He got a fortune! It said...

Wealth: 2

Love: 3

Health: 2

I think I should get on TamaTown for a while. Out of all my time I spent at TamaTown, the excitement seems to wear off after a while. :( Nick is still 5 Years old. Hurry up and age already, Nick! :angry: I can't wait until he has a daughter/son! I was looking at other peoples' logs, and I noticed that not many of them have Tamas that have logs. You know how Nick has a log of his own? Well, most peoples' Tamas talk. And they don't really put "Dear Log," in the beginning of their entries, either. Am I doing something wrong? :huh: So, I had a conference with Nick. This is what it was like... (Oh, just FYI, Nick talks in blue and I talk in orange)

Nick, can I speak with you for a second?

Sure, TO, whatever you say.

Okay, sit down. I think we should stop you writing in your journal. Other peoples' Tamas talk for themselves, and that's what I think we should do in The Life Of TO's Tamas. I know, it must be heartbreaking for you... I'm sorry I'm disappointing you!

It's not. Listen, that's cool with me. I actually couldn't be any happier.

Seriously? Well then, that wasn't as hard as I suspected it would be!

And also, Nick told me he wanted to go to the mall for a while. I said, "No problem." But I don't trust him alone. That's why I spied on him. I tagged along, trying to blend in with the other Tamas. This is what my experience at the TamaMall was like. (FYI [again], black is when I'm doing something, orange is when I'm talking, blue is when Nick is talking, and red is when his little 'friend' is talking)

I followed Nick at the TamaMall. At first I thought he'd be looking for rock and roll CDs. Boy, was I wrong! Nick walked into a floral shop, then came out about five minutes later with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He looked around, then he walked towards a pretty teenage Itchigotchi, who appeared to be blushing. He handed the roses to her, then they held hands and went to see a movie. I bought a movie ticket to the same movie as them, which was called 'Love, Fear, And Great Hair'. I figured Nick would tell his girlfriend something like, "See, that's what my hair looks like." I sat right behind them. Then, I listened to the two whisper to each other throughout the movie.

Tess, look at that guy. He's telling the girl he loves her without giving her something romantic, like flowers. That guy is out of his mind.

*giggles* Nicky, you're so funny!

*blushes* Look, she just turned him down. That's what he deserves.

*kisses him on cheek* Yes it is. After this, let's go to a restraunt and--

I couldn't hold my tongue anymore. I stood up and pinched Nick on the ear.

AAAUUUGGGHH! Tess, why are you pinching my ear?!

*panics* Nicky, I'm not! :( Come on, let's just go eat somewhere!

I will when you stop pinching my ear!

*tears in her eyes* Nicky I'm not! Please don't get mad at me!

Tess what did I say? Let go of my ear!

*cries and stands up* Nick, if you're going to blame me for something I didn't do, I can't be with you! *leaves*

Then who's pinching my ear?! *turns around and sees me*

I am.

Mom, leave me alone. I have to go find Tess! *smacks my hand away*

*I let go of his ear*

*leaves to find Tess

*I follow*

*finds Tess* Tess, please, listen. It was my mom who was pinching my ear. She treats me like a baby. 'Don't do this, Nicky dear! Don't do that, Nicky dear!' I'm sick and tired of it. Are you still mad at me, Tess?

Your mom needs to stop interfering in your life.

I'll get her to stop. Do you love me?

Give me time and some space. I'm not sure if I want to keep going out with you.

Wait, please Tess! I'll give you as much time and space as I can! Do you love me? That's all I want to know.

I'm not sure if I can answer that question, Nick. *leaves*

Mom, are you happy? Look what you just did! That's it, I'm going home.

You better. Stay up in your room. It's over with you and Tess or Tessa or whatever her name is. You could've just told me you loved her.

*scowls* I would've, but you wouldn't listen. You never listen. All you care about is writing in that log of yours. *leaves*

So, log and TamaTalk-ers, Nick is not very happy with me. I'm not sure if I can get him to forgive me. Help, guys! :(

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

He's 6! He's 6! The Matchmaker should be coming today! YEAH! You remember when I talked about my friend MooMoo in the first entry? Me and her are having a contest to see who can get to the 99th generation first. Her Tamas always get married at 7 or 8 because she's not paying attention to her Tama when the Matchmaker comes on the 1st day. I'm stalling for time, if you noticed. I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl? ...The time has come! YES YES YES! It's a... boy. Dang, I was really hoping for a Rosie. But should I choose Bryan, Carl, or something else? PM me with your ideas, TamaTalk-ers!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I'm so sorry for not logging onto TT for the past three days! I named Nick's son Joey. Joe the Babytchi boy evolved into a Kutchitamatchi. Then, he evolved into a Kometchi. The chart says this about a Kometchi's personality: "This Tama loves nature and hates to waste any type of food. He is also very particular about how to cook rice." ;) I think that's pretty funny! Okay, so Moo Moo and I are having two Tamagotchi contests.

1. Who can get to the 99th Generation first?

2. Who can go longer without spending Points?

She'll probably win 1, I'll probably win 2. Joey has absolutely no happy hearts right now, so we're going to go to TamaTown for a while.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I usually take long trips to TamaTown, but today wasn't one of those days. I've donated 20790 Points to the King. A screen came up saying, "Thank you very much. Visit Tama Town!" So I did. I visited the King and he said, "Have you been going to the new areas of TamaTown? Thank you for donating Points! Here is a gift! Donate some more points and you will get another gift." He gave me a scepter! Too bad it's a Souvenir and not an item. I was hoping Joey could wave it around and have fun. But when I entered the password, this funky 'Beep beep beeeeep!' noise was what I heard. I was all, " ;) Whoa, did that just happen?!" Do you know how many Points I have to donate to get another gift from the King? If so, pleeeease PM me! If you want me to insert a PM in here commenting my log or giving me suggestions, you've got to PM me first!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

Joey has evolved, even if he is only 2. He is a Tenpatchi and he looks so funny! :D My Tamagotchi is in the bedroom where he is probably doing nothing.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

48 views? Thanks, guys. Joey turned 3 last night, like right after I posted. I haven't givin stats for a while, have I? Well, you won't be able to say that again! I'll post again after I go eat lunch. It'll be a couple minutes. Or thirty.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

My computer was sort of freezing up yesterday, so I decided to just leave the computer alone. So... I didn't do stats yesterday. I'll do the stats now then.

Happy: Full

Training: Four

Humor: 135

Gorgeous: 107

Spiritual: 120

4 Years

30 lb

Name: Joey

Gender Boy

2 Gen

8700 Points

On Friday, Moo Moo's Tamagotchi named Ella... well, passed away. It's because the Matchmaker came and Ella (The Masktchi, this one :angry: ) had a baby boy. The baby needed so much care, him and Ella passed away. So Moo Moo hatched another egg. It was a girl, but she wasn't watching it as it hatched so she named it Dylan. Then, Dylan died. Moo Moo hatched another egg, and it was a boy. She named it Dylan.

Moo Moo's Tamagotchi V3 Parents

1st Gen: Todo :)

2nd Gen: Leah :D

3rd Gen: Ella B)

I'm going to make my log posts a bit longer so that way I can fill up more pages, like Squidward Is Cool does with her log. She has a ton of pages! I'm going to dedicate my logs to my Tamagotchis only. I don't want to get off topic and be telling you boring information and make you think, "When will this torture end?!". I'm thinking of things I can add to my log to make it better. :huh: If you have a suggestion, PM me guys! Whenever I log onto TT, I check for messages and there's always none. Come on! :) Be cool! I want my log to be how you want it. I want you to find it interesting.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I got mail! Mailtime! Let's see... it's NovemberTama! Let's see what it says.

Hello TO,
I'm November. I am the author of a TamaLog as well, titled 'november's tama diary'. I know what it feels like to ask for PMs and recieve nothing, because I've done that as well. I don't exactly have any suggestions for you, but I just wanted you to feel that people are reading and enjoying your log. =]

-november [hoping she did a good thing]
Yes November, you did do a good thing. Thanks for the PM! I'm pleased to know that people are enjoying The Life Of TO's Tamas. I think I know what I can do to make my log more interesting. Whenever I get PMs, I'll insert them into my log. It'll be called 'Mailtime'. :D I'm liking this idea of Mailtime. If there's something you like, don't like, think I should improve, think I should stop doing something, think there's a suggestion... well, PM me! I'll listen.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I have 12 replies and 78 views?! That's terrific! I have a bone to pick with you readers, though. Have you been clicking the link to Tama Galaxy that is in my signature? Ah, I didn't think so! ;) I'm just messing with you! But please do go to Tama Galaxy. If you have been reading Tama Galaxy, you know about the Matchmaker visiting. If not, I'll tell you anyway! Well, she came and presented Joey a Tsukkomitchi. I obviously accepted and Joey had a baby girl. I named her Angel. First, Angel was a Tsubutchi (Babytchi). Then, she was a Kutchitamatchi. And now, she is a Ura Young Yattatchi. ;) She's very cute!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

Soooo... Joey died! I'm sorry! But now I'm in Gen 3 of another Tamagotchi life. I reset it completely after Joey and Angel died. My username is so cute now, or at least in my opinion it is! It is: HEART. Okay, in the new Tamagotchi life, there was a girl Horoyotchi named Poppy. Poppy had a boy named Leo who grew up to be a Celebtchi. Leo had a baby girl and her name is Sage. She is currently a Ura Young Yattatchi.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Diary,

Mama TO told me about how this old Tamagotchi, Joey, Nick, or something-or-other had a log. That's why I'm going to have my own diary! Okay, my name is Sage. I'm an awesomely adorable Ura Young Yattatchi. My favorite color is pink and I totally wish I'm going to be a Memetchi ( :gozarutchi: )or a Violetchi ( :) )when I'm older! I totally can't wait to grow up!

Sage

Dear Log,

Sage hasn't evolved yet. I can't wait until she does, though! I want her to be an intellegent Mimitchi. Wait, isn't Mimitchi a boy?... I'll post back when she evolves!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Diary,

I'm an ugly Shitekitchi! I wear big, thick glasses and I'm fat! I scream so much! AAAAAAAGH I HATE BEING MEEEEE!

Sage

Dear Log,

Sage just covered what I was going to say... but I have some other news. My friend gave me their Tamagothi Connection: Version 3. I have a girl named Apple. She is still a Babytchi and they are so hard to keep entertained! I so far have 470 GotchiPoints! It's a pretty good start if you ask me.

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

Around 3:30 this afternoon, I checked up on Sage and the Matchmaker was there! I accepted and Sage had a baby boy! His name will be Jake or Tommy. I hope he grows up to be a Mametchi or a Mimitchi because they are so cute to me! Aw... Tommy/Jake will grow up healthy. I also want Jake/Tommy to work at the bank.

On the other hand, my Tamagotchi Connection: Version 3 is okay. Apple is a... what character is she? I'll check the Character Charts in just a second. But Apple is very cool. She's smart because she goes to Preschool with her teacher, Ms. Frill. Now, off to the character charts!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

Tommy the Babytchi is taking a nap right now. To keep him entertained, I'm just going to feed him snacks until he grows into a toddler. Then I'll exercise him. I hope that's not bad! I haven't got a PM in a while guys, so... please?

Sage is the cutest Tama I've ever seen in my life! I think it's a Ura Young Memetchi! AWWW!

Tama Lovin' TO

Dear Log,

I'd like to tell TAMAGIRL2008 that I'm sorry she decided to part with her Sunshine Tamagotchi's log. It was a good log and I wish you luck on your new log! Plus, I'm not so sure that my little Sage is a Version 3 because all the Version 3 Character Charts don't have Babytchis, like my Sage was. They have Teleketchis or Telekitchis or something along those lines.

Tommy is a... well, I don't know what it's called. But I can describe it! Not to be mean, but Tommy looks like a poo sort of... like a pile of dung. Sort of nasty.

On the other hand, I went to the store and browsed through the toy aisle, looking for something in particular. Then, I found it! I whooped, I jumped, I danced for joy all because of that one small toy. (Sorry, rhyming makes me happy) Yes, some parents also in the aisle stared at me... I had found a Tamagotchi Connection Version 5! When I got home, I pulled the tab out and heard a long Beeeep! and I didn't touch it until I logged onto the PC again... I'm setting the time, date and my birthday. Whoa, there really are three eggs. It looks like they're shimmie-ing! ..Ooh, the first egg hatched! But it's not a Babytchi! The second egg hatched! Not a Babytchi either! They're both black so the first two are boys... and the last egg isn't a Babytchi either but it's white! So there are two boys and a girl. What should the family name be? Think TamaOpossum, think! Hm... I know, the Astro Family! And you have to fill up five hearts instead of four, too! Oh... Cool! I won Tea Time game and got 100 GotchiPoints!Now I will name the babies.

1st Born: Boy Mimifuwatchi named Edward (Cullen)

2nd Born: Girl Futabatchi named Bella (Swan)

3rd Born: Boy Omutchi named Jacob (Black)

They should've been the Twilight Family! If only that would've fit. There are four games: TV Surfing, Tea Time, Golf Putt and Shoe Pairs. The last two games are to be played with parents, the instructions said. I can't wait until they become adults!

Tama Lovin' TO

Latest posts

Back