The Little-known Life of Liam (comments OK)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
gifliam.gif
This site's more active than I thought it would be. Making this gif wasn't all to hard or time consuming either.
Anyhow it's nice to be back. I believe my account is now somewhere around 12 years old? jeez lol

I threw a batter into my tan v2 and let me introduce Liam to our family!! She's only a few hours old as I type.
I'm excited to keep you guys updated. Please excuse the dust, it's actually under the screen :/ I looked for my newer v2, but no luck thus far, but prefer to play my older tamagotchis as opposed to wearing out the newer ones.

Cheers!

ShovelLiam.gif

Hey guys. So our Liam who was once I a Hitodetchi has now evolved into a Young Mametchi!!
It's always a boost raising a Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Mametchi, Mimitchi, or Marumitchi (any of the rodent-like characters.) Needless to say I'm excited to be the care-giver of a Young Mametchi for the next 3 days.

Liam was very well past 1 year in age before she evolved. I didn't pause her at all, but I'm used to my tamagotchis evolving into their adolescent form before they age. I love the variability of growth patterns they programmed into these devices.

I generally aim for giving my tamas good care regardless of their adult form, but I am hoping to get a Mametchi, Pochitchi, Ginjirotchi, Pyonchitchi, or Kuchipatchi this time around.

Back in the old days of logging and recording I remember making the most cringe poems on the fly just to add to my entries. Let's give it a go:

From baby, to star, to rodent. My Liam.
I hope to obtain all adults. To achieve them.
I started the egg, with shell, screen and beep.
The hatch went with ease. It's the journey so deep.

Thanks for reading. I will keep you updated on our tama.

happyliam.gif

Again, please pardon the dust, it's destroying my o.c.d. but I couldn't find my other v2's. Anyhow, I put a little more effort into the gifs.

I always enjoy having young mametchi/young mimitchi as teen as much as I like certain adult characters. Liam evolved maybe a day or two ago. I was really hoping for Mametchi as I prefer the original sprite in the originals, or v1 or v2. The v3 Mametchi sprite I don't like as much, but I do get used to it.

sunglassLiam.gif

Our Liam evolved into...Furawatchi!! or Violetchi as some might know the character. In all honesty here I love the design, but I get this character all too frequently. I was so tempted to put her on pause and start a different tamagotchi, but I got over it after 30 minutes.
I'm glad I obtained a 'perfect-care' character, but I was hoping for Mametchi, or Pyonchitchi at the very least. Furawatchi does grow on me after a day or two, which is exactly what happened. I do like the way this Tama sort of resembles the Pokemon Bellossom. In this gif you can see here wearing sunglasses. v2's are known for their difficulty when trying obtaining to obtain points (except when playing the slot game, which you can only obtain when your Tama is an adult) but I feel as if it improves the longevity of the device considering you're going through generations of tamas.

sunnyLiam.gif

I do enjoy this feature where the character comes up to the screen. I like how later versions give you the option of seeing your tama up close, but it's more special on the earlier connections in the sense that this feature happens at random and seldomly at that. It's something I believe we all look out for (again playing an early series connection) once we obtain a character for the first time or our favorite character(s).

Thank you psi.rockin and Bathory for the likes, it's honestly motivating to see likes on my logs when sometimes it can take energy actually posting lol I remember a log I made here years ago where I attempted to go at least 26 generations on my v3 (going down the alphabet naming each character) and took a break at generation 10 and never went back to it, I still have the character and everything.

Anyways thanks for reading guys. This log will be coming to an end soon, but not too soon. Stay tuned for the next post which should include the arrival of the Matchmaker.

Yay! Liam is adorable. And I understand completely about the energy it takes. I always get excited to log and then fall off after a day or two for months and months. :/ I want to long run a log again soon though!

Latest posts

Back