The Match Maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure:
eh.... you know what... now that I look at it the thing could be a pine christmas tree... :huh:

It would be very helpful if there were a guide to Mrs. Busybody, including what she looks like.

My tama is now 7 years old, and i don't think she's ever had a visit from the matchmaker.
the matchmaker comes when its eight years old and if you keep on missing it, it will turn into an old timer and than it will eventuly die. :huh:

Okay, so she stays until you deal with her? I've been pretty worried I had missed her, since my Tama is going to be seven tomorrow.

How long before they grow old and die??

Woops! Have a look at the date of the topic you've just posted on. The last post was over 7months ago, the thread was originally started in 2004.

I realise that you haven't posted much, and it's okay to read through old topics, but try not to comment on them, as it just puts a 'dead' thread back onto the first page of the forum.

Hopefully a tama guide will be able to close this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she stares at you, and then you hit B and you'll get an option of Yes(the top one) or No(the bottom one). The question being asked is whether to accept the matchmaker's mate for your Tamagotchi. :blink:
acualy she ceeps fliping the pages of a book 2 choos a partner :blink: B) ;)

You're right spudilike, this topic IS quite old, but I'll post a help anyway.

The Matchmaker stays only 15 minutes. I once checked on my friend's tama while I was going to the bathroom, and I told my friend the Matchmaker was there. She asked if she could go to the bathroom, and the teacher said no. Then, 16 minutes later we FINALLY got out of the classroom, and the Matchmaker was leaving!!

I'm still very confused about the matchmaker. This weird looking plantlike Tamagotchi creature has come to visit my Tama three times now. The first time I saw her, I pressed B and the time clock showed up on the screen. Then the second time, I pressed the A button and that didn't work either. The third time I did nothing but wait for her to say something - but nothing happened! And she went away.
I'm so nervous that I'll never see her again, so I want to get it right next time. Please can someone tell me exactly what to do when she shows up on the screen?

I am using the new V2 Tamagotchi Connection version.

Thank you!
I found V2 and V3 Tamagotchi Connexions EXTREMELY glitchy. I personally complained to Bandai via email about it! Also, I put in suggestions about what to put in the next Tamagotchi- no antenna etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back