The most "Noobish" Thing you've done

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
What is the most stupidish, noobish thing you've done?

NOTE: I'm not being mean to noobs, i'm saying what is the most noobish thing YOU'VE done.

What i've done: I walked around runescape acting like I was really rich and stuff (Rich as in rich on RS) and whenever someone called me a noob (Which i did not know what it meant) I would be like "Thanks!"

Heh, on here is and quote "stirring up a massive flame war in regard to girls only! topic". ^^;;;

And not using correct grammer.

oh oh mine was that i walked around town like i was so cool lol XD :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go around posting my e-mail address and a bunch of random smilies...I was so random, I still am! Thats why I love me!

My posts were mainly one liners or even one word.

LOL. I've matured since then... well I think I have.

It's hard to judge yourself.

On runescape everyone says noob i was lv 14 in the wildy i found a abisal whip i think it was called and then i left wildy and i said i was selling and i sold for 2k and i thought i got a wicked deal then another person offered 2 million i was like crying lol

Oh Gosh,

Neopets: When I just joined Neopets, I found a Faerie Paint Brush on the floor. I sold it for 5 np. They are worth 200,000,00 Neopoints.

Pokemon: I got a Shiny Magikarp from fishing when I was a n00b in Fire Red, and gave it to my sister for a Rattata. (A useless Pokemon found everywhere. You have a 1 in 8196 chance to get a shiny. Even if you encounter 8196 pokemon, you may STILL not find a shiny.)

TamaTalk: No n00bish things...

yet...

Shiny Palkia

I sent someone a PM thinking that the coding

Code:
[color=blah]blah blah blah[/color]
would come out as it does in 'code' mode and then after it I swiched 'blah' to blue... the result was a pointless PM... :furawatchi:

(it turns out putting 'blah' in the colour section makes black...)

I got mad in a Yu Gi Oh RP in November 2005, lol thats when I first joined. I kept saying how better I am then the best Dueler out there when I didnt even have my own deck X)

I used to post short replies, which mostly just annoyed others, and I posted a bit oddly.. I also used a whole lot of abbreviations, bad spelling on purpose, etc..

"I yoozed 2 post short replyz, wich mostlee just anoiid peeples, & I posted all weerd!!!!! :furawatchi: B) :p "

Heh... I remember those days... Like Sweet Kandi said, "now I want to slap myself..."

I once used the Search feature to find really old topics about Kiwitchis and posted pretty much the same reply in every one. Look at some of my earlier posts and you'll see.

I once used the Search feature to find really old topics about Kiwitchis and posted pretty much the same reply in every one. Look at some of my earlier posts and you'll see.
I remember that! xD

Mine? OMG, you have to se this: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=72580&hl=

Read all my posts.... there's one really funny one. :(

EDIT: I reported the member Manda Pez for copyimg everything I wrote down. I wsa like "that stupid member copied everything I wrote down" :( xDD

wen i was lyk 10 i talked dis way!!! That was pretty noobish. But I think the ultimate in n00bishness was the day I "checked in" to habbo hotel. (Heh, didn't take long for me to "check out.") That place is a coalescence of morons and n00bs who are actually stupid enough to spend real life money on pixelated "furniture." ick!

The most n00bish thing I've ever done was typing lyke dis and not using proper grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back