the most suitable tama..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeAndMirrors

Reaction score
Currently, I'm not running any of my 10 tamagotchi;

Version 1 x2

Version 2 x3

Version 3 x2

Version 4 x2

Tama Go x1

I really would like to run just one, preferably a Version 1 because they've always been my favourite. However, I have an active social life and don't necessarily want to take my tamagotchi to parties or events so it'd be good if I could pause them >_<

I know that you can pause a Version 1 by making it sleep whilst I'm busy or something, but I don't really like mucking up the time.

Is there any other way to pause a V1? Or should I just run a V2/3/4 and pause it whenever I'm out? :unsure:

I'd probably just go for something you can actually pause. I don't know much about the v1's so that's really the only advice I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange to ask this... Just push A + B together?

That pauses them like the v2. It actually says "Pause" when done...

~Phnx

Strange to ask this... Just push A + B together?

That pauses them like the v2. It actually says "Pause" when done...

~Phnx
I know about the pause function, but I was wondering how do you pause a V1?

I don't know what you can do with a V1, but if you're looking for a low maitnence one that you can pause I highly recommend a Tamago. Especially if you have a few figures...

I think that the A and B pause feature works, otherwise use a v2. They are similar and have a few more features.

Regards

I am saying... the v1 pauses the same as the v2. You push A + B.

I have two v1 and they are on pause right now.

Or are you talking about Vintage? Those are P1/P2...

~Phnx

I am saying... the v1 pauses the same as the v2. You push A + B.

I have two v1 and they are on pause right now.

Or are you talking about Vintage? Those are P1/P2...

~Phnx
Really? I didn't know you could pause a V1!

And no, I'm not talking about vintage :p

Tamagotchi v4 is my favorite version. You can have a job, have tons of new characters, and get a lot of fun items after you earn money from games.

However, how to pause any version (except 5, and maybe color? I only have up to 5) is to press down A, hold it, and hold down B. It should show your character in a completely frozen state in the center of the screen, with PAUSE near the bottom.

Good luck! :lol:

Tamago is pretty nice (though I don't have anything to compare to), if you have a social life. They aren't too needy. But they are bigger, so they are harder to hide in your pocket or where ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back