The My Tamagotchi Forever Character Deduction Thread!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. 6

Omututchi (no food)

-> Meganetchi (no food)

-> Nikatchi (no food)

-> Mametchi (???)

I don't really understand how this generation worked... I'm really disappointed, actually. I thought Gozarutchi was the character you get from ignoring your Tamagotchi and not feeding it? I completely ignored it, except right after it evolved into Meganetchi, when I cleaned up its messes, washed it and put it to sleep. Didn't touch it once after that except to evolve it and never ever fed it...

It's very interesting that 100% cucumbers at the teen stage seems to lead to both Mametchi and Kuromametchi, too! Just when I thought I'd figured out this version haha. Guess I'll attempt to get Sebiretchi next gen!

I can't seem to edit my previous post, so apologies for the double-post... I wanted to share my latest generation!

Gen. 7

Omututchi (exclusively apples)

-> Hoshitchi (exclusively apples)

-> Nikatchi (exclusively desired food - oranges, burritos and tempura)

-> Sebiretchi

I'm so happy! I love Sebiretchi so much. I only gave her the food she was asking for at each stage (as a Hoshitchi this was only ever apples) as this was the only thing I hadn't tried before. I'm glad it paid off! Now to figure out where I went wrong with trying to get Gozarutchi and then I'll have obtained every character!

Has anyone successfully got Gozurutchi yet? Do I feed my teen veggies/seafood or just neglect it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back