The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
You are a teenager or child Tama, often living with other young Tamas. You're all living in nice apartments in TamaTown (picture the V3/V4/V4.5 TamaTown, only more fun), and you go to school like normal. The only catch? You're living there illegally. Your parents were either kidnapped or killed recently (like, a year ago, recently), and, ever since then, you have been searching for other young Tamas just like you, and trying not to get caught. Tamagotchi Child Services will come if you're caught... by them! You don't know it yet, but you're also being targeted by whoever killed your parents.

You can play a murderer, or a child. Or, you can also play a captured adult, or a schoolteacher or a travel agent or a TCS person or anything else, really, that you would find in TamaTown, in this roleplay - up to you.

Please, keep it literate! ^.^; This means, no posts like this:

Memetchi: *waks up 2 ponytchi* hey, ponitchi!

Ponytchi: yo, fwiend!1!

Instead, I want posts more like this:

Memetchi walked up to Ponytchi. "Hey, Ponytchi!" she greeted her friend, grinning.

Ponytchi nodded. "Hi, friend!" she joked, already laughing.

You must be accepted before you can join in.

You must finish the form.

You can play as many characters as you want, just as long as you keep up with them all.

Have fun!

Thanks! :3

FORM:

Name:

Age/Stage:

Type:

What are you? (Child, TCS worker, schoolteacher, kidnapper... etc. The list is probably endless!)

Brief Personality: (Optional, as some personalities change throughout RPs.)

Other:

MINE:

Name: Amber

Age/Stage: Teenager

Type: Ura Young Violetchi

What are you? Child. She still has her parents, but she is friends with a lot of the kids who have lost theirs, and she's worried that she'll lose hers, too. (She probably will. I might make her lose them shortly after we start this RP....)

Brief Personality: Kind and caring; easygoing and laid-back.

Other: Umm... dunno. XD

Name: Sarah

Type: Ura Young Violetchi

What are you? She's a child, whose parents were kidnapped and most probably murdered about a year ago. She has a younger brother, Lukis, who she lives in an apartment with in TamaTown. Their aunt, who lives out in the country and is therefore safe, pays the bills. She tries her best to take care of her little brother.

Brief Personality: Cautious, and nice; a little shrewd. She also has a strong caring instinct.

Other: *shrugs* I dunno. She gets decent grades in TamaTown's school, although since she spends most of her time caring for her little brother, she doesn't really have very much time for schoolwork.

Name: Lukis

Age/Stage: Baby

Type: Tsubutchi

What are you? A child, whose parents were probably kidnapped and killed.

Brief Personality: Fun-loving and bouncy. He's very conscientious, however, of what's happening, seeing as how he was forced to grow up too young.

Other: He's probably due to evolve soon. And, once he does, he's going straight to TamaTown's school, in kindergarten!

Name: Leafie

Age/Stage: Adult

Type: Hanatchi

What are you? She's a TCS worker. She understands why some kids without parents hide so desperately from the TCS (the real reason is because they're afraid that they'll get separated, moved, and taken far away from their hometown, which is, undoubtedly, TamaTown).

Brief Personality: Kind and caring; she's very loving. She has a strong motherly, and very protective, instinct.

Other: She loves helping kids in need. She tries to see how they can live in their own homes, without being moved or changed or whatever. She, however, is pretty much the only one in her division who thinks this. She is without parents herself, as she only recently evolved, and her parents were killed shortly before.

Name: Mikael

Type: Ura Young Mametchi

What are you? Child

Brief Personality: A curious, intelligent teenager tama. He loves crime/mystery fiction novels and loves puzzles. He is pretty kind for the most part.

Other: He gets very good grades at school, but is somewhat of an unsocial person.

Name: Flandre

Type: Mimitchi

What are you? Murderer

Brief Personality: A sadistic childish Mimitchi who loves playtime. She doesn't really know why people die when she plays with them, she just shrugs and feels sad before moving on to find a new playmate.

Other: Computer hacking expert.

Name: Blaze

Age/Stage:

Type: Ura Young Mametchi

What are you? Child

Brief Personality: A more reserved, quiet type who loves guitar and music in general. Although he does appear reserved and quiet, he is a friendly, good guy, although he only appears that way to those he trusts, and is cold otherwise.

Other: Expert guitar player. xD Lives with Mikael since he has no one else to live with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kelly

Type: Ringotchi

What are you? Child. Hasn't lost her parents yet but may sooner in the RP.

Brief Personality: Bubbly, outgoing, loves to sing and act

Other: Nellie's twin

Name: Nellie

Type: Ringotchi

What are you? Child. Hasn't lost her parents yet but may sooner in the RP and is afraid.

Brief Personality: Quiet, nerdy

Other: Kelly's twin

Name: Tina

Type: Violetchi

What are you? Murderer

Brief Personality: Unknown

Other: N/A

Name:Anna

Type: Chamametchi

What are you? Child

Brief Personality: Anna is a very kind and welcoming Chamametchi, ever since her Mother was killed, and her father left her, she has been living in the apartments, trying to get odd jobs for what little money she could earn. She is very trusting, sometimes too much, as she once let a murderer into her home! Still, she wants to find others like her, so she can live better and happier. She wants to be reunited with her brother, who ran away from home a day before her mother died.

I'll have another character later, a murderer, :3

(I dunno, but I think we can start..)

Flandre walked down a street, happily bouncing up and down like a kid. She stopped and bought a cupcake at a bakery and happily munched on it.

Anna was walking in the streets of TamaTown, and she was hungry. Hungry because she didn't earn enough money for even a snack today.. She watched a mimitichi pass by, with a cupcake! "Excuse me miss.." Anna walked up to the adult, with a sad face. "Can I have some of your cupcake? I'm really hungry and I have no money.."

Anna smiled up at the Mimitchi, she greedily scarfed down the part of the cupcake she was given... After a few moments, she gazed up at the adult. "Uh.. Sorry I ate it like that.. I... I just don't eat a lot.."

Chamametchi giggled up at the older adult. "Well, Thank you Misses... And now I'm leaving, I need to get back to my apartment,," She told the Mimitchi, she walked away..

Flandre watched after her. She looks fun to hang out with~ Happy, Flandre went back to her apartment.

Blaze was out on the streets, playing his guitar for money. Since he and Mikael had to keep a low profile, they couldn't get a actual job; but then they needed money so this is how they made it.

Tina walked into the bakery and bought a chocolate slice. She walked out eating it. She smiled. The slice was sweet.

Kelly and Nellie saw Tina. Kelly said "She looks nice. Let's talk to her!"

Nellie said "No. We can't trust anyone Kels! She could be a murderer! She might get Mum and Dad!"

Kelly said "Look, Nels, you have to learn to be more trusting! You won't get any friends by not trusting anyone!"

Nellie said "Okay you can talk to her if you want! Just don't expect me to say 'I told you so' if she's a murderer!"

Anna sighed to herself as she finally began to walk towards her Apartment, she walked into her apartment, and then sighed as she jumped onto her small bed...

"I wish I had Big Brother, he'd know what to do.."

Mikael and Blaze were in their condo, Blaze practicing a new song on his guitar while Mikael was on the computer, trying to research new topics.

Kelly and Nellie got home. Kelly went into her room and started to sing while Nellie was in the basement typing on her laptop. She was in the basement to get some time away from Kelly's singing.

(OOC: New charrie!)

Name: Lisbeth

Type: Kuromametchi (Even though they aren't normally female, I wanted to have a gothic like character.. And the issue is no other tama really looks gothic.)

What are you? Child

Brief Personality: A punk girl who is cold and rather unsocial. Her intelligent and great memory makes up for her unsocialness (and make her very good at solving puzzles), and she is known to attack others if she really feels threatened, which is why she's been to medical institutes and juvenile hall before. She's never actually murdered anyone, but has the potential to do so. Also a very good computer hacker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina wondered why people didn't associate with her. She was a nice person. She just couldn't understand it.

Kelly was singing still. But this time she was writing her own song and singing bits before writing them down.

Nellie researched some stuff on her laptop about the kidnappers and murderers. She found that some can look nice on the outside but really be murderers. She decided to make fliers and put them up all around TamaTown, mainly aimed at kids.

Latest posts

Back