The Mystery of the Kidnappers~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Sorry I haven't been online! ^.^; I've been totally busy.... XD So, I couldn't *really* get on here, at least, not for all that long. D: Would you mind helping me accept people if I'm not on, DJYellow22? :3)

"Yes Drew" Joseph said. "Their taking the number-78 bus, and why do you care about Lovelin," Joseph asked, his mind suddenly filled with amazing thoughts of pretty girls (mainly Lovelin herself! Oh la la~). Suddenly sirens could be heard below. "Attention Drew, this is your captain and we gotta get outa here!," Joseph yelled, and he grabbed Drew by the arm and jumped with him onto the next building.

Lisbeth made no expression or said anything as she picked up her laptop, and logged onto Drew's computer. "Here, why don't you look around your brother's hard drive data. You'll see why."

Drew was somewhat frightened to be suddenly pulled into the air, and then jumping across buildings. "Yeah, sure.." He sighed, watching the bus. "Officier Papapatchi is annoying, he's caught me like... 4 times, and I always escape!" He told Joseph.

Anna looked at the computer, and poked around at Drew's hard drive when she found a journal entry...

"Well, I haven't found sweet Anna yet, Joseph keeps on ruining my chances, but I'll get to my sister someday, someday I'll find her, and then slice the both of our heads off, so we can be in heaven! Without any worries for the real world! Yay!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisbeth was watching Anna from behind her, and when she brought up the journal entry, Lisbeth said, "Now do you get what I mean?"

Anna nodded to Lisbeth, she gulped, and shivered. "I... I can't believe it.." She softly cried. "What are we going to do?! Is he still after me?!"

"Remember what I told you? He was following you and Flandre earlier. Luckily, I stopped him.. And took these." She pulled out Drew's wallet and the knife.

"Right, sorry Drew." Joseph said. "Now if you dont mind, i can run at full speed, with you holding on, of course, and we can actually catch the bus."

Anna gasped at the knife, and the.... Wallet? She looked at his ID, and cried in shock. "He's Cobden caught 4 times killing people?!" She gasped. "Oh god... At least your trying to protect me, right? You'll protect me from Drew?"

Drew nodded, holding onto Joseph. "Okay, just tell me when your done so I could close my eyes..'

"Close them now..." Joseph commanded, then, when Drew told him so, Joseph ran with blinding speed toward the bus. As it came into view, with a leap, they landed in one of the back seats of the double decker, where no one saw them. "Open them now, Anna is under us in the bus, we just have to jump off when she does. Okay?"

Anna nodded to Lisbeth, she gave the Kuromametchi a warm hug. "Okay...." She cried out.

Drew felt like wetting himself, or heck, even crying at that moment!! Wen everything finally calmed down, he sat down onto the seat, and waited. "Right right Joseph." Drew nodded. "So, you wanna talk or something?" He asked. "Depsite being a criminal, I like to chat."

"SHHHHHHHH!!!! Why not tell the whole world you're a criminal too!" Joseph whispered. "Why not chat about... i dont know... Lovelin?"

Drew flinched. "Okay, okay.." He whispered. "Yeah, Lovelin. What a lovely girl. I would never kill her, not even if I would get paid millions.,,"

Lisbeth flinched a bit when she was hugged, but said nothing as she pulled away from Anna. "It might be hard for you to stay in your house until Drew and his accomplices can be murdered, but you should be okay."

Anna nodded to Lisbeth. "O-okay," She shivered. "But Lisbeth, Drew used to be so nice to me... It's just surprising to know he kills people.... Do you think he was the one who killed mommy?!"

"I don't know that, but I figure it's probably the case." Lisbeth handed Anna a huge lollipop. "Here, take this. It might help calm you down."

Anna smiled at the sudden large lolipop. "Thanks." She giggled, licking at it. "I remember when Mommy died... I was scared, Drew wasn't around me, and Daddy was really sad,.. I remember the next few weeks, daddy got a great job at a Movie studio, and then somehow.. I don't know how... I just got lost from him..."

"So wait," Joseph said confused, "you refuse to kill a rock star, butyou will kill your sister and yourself for salvation you dont even know is real?!?!" Joseph whispered as softly and yet as meaningfully as possible."

Latest posts

Back