The P1 Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
Hi. :furawatchi:

I'm having some problems with my P1. I play the game that's on it, but I don't get it. I've been to the TamaTalk Reference Station, but that didn't help. It says you have to predict which way the Tamagotchi is supposed to turn. If it's gonna turn left, press the A button, and for right, press B. C button cancels the game.

But apparently that doesn't work!

C button actaully predicts the right turn, and the A button does nothing when my Tama turns left. The B button does the same as the C button, and a little black arrow pointing right always shows, even though the Tama is facing the left side!

Help! :furawatchi:

Hehe, yeah, this should be in the Tamagotchi Ancestors section, but no worries! I'm glad to see that someone else is into the ancestor Tamagotchi as much as I am! :gozarutchi: Anyway, yeah...the game on the P1 is pretty much a hit-or-miss thing...there's not really a strategy to it as there is for the P2, as far as I know. The game is essentially what you've read about...it's a guessing game. I've been on a lot of sites that talk about the vintage Tamagotchi but no such luck as to finding the strategy for the game...all they'll tell you is how to play it (which you have experienced on this board already). What I usually do for games like this is just pick a side and stick with it for all 5 times. I haven't played with one much (I'm more partial to the P2s) to see if it always works, but that's just my experience. Good luck and have lots of fun! -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, OldSchoolTama. I just press the B button when it turns to the right... but what if it turns to the left? THAT'S when I miss it. And also, one more question, why does that little black arrow always show, every single round?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back