The Squid V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=13pt]BIG NEWS![/SIZE]

The Sugars turned into [SIZE=12pt]ADULTS![/SIZE]

Stuart is an Uhyotchi!

Selena is a Watatchi!

Zee is a Hatugatchi!

I'll upload everything including new Pixels this weekend! Sorry for the delays!

And best of all, THEY'RE NOT THE LARGE FAMILY! YEAH!

I was afraid that they'd be in the large family!

Also, I might get more decoration kits for more skins! But I'll keep accidentally glueing my fingers together with crazy glue. T_T

And growed Stuart is talking with the fridge. AGAIN.

If there is anything else, I'll post!

Plus, MORE MAIL!

This is questions on the V5 from misstama12 but it has a little to do with my loggie.

you live in toronto? Do they have em in the GTA? cause i live in brampton. thanks for your time! P.S im gonna read ya log!!! P.P.S- what colours do they have in stock?
Here's what I said:

No. I don't live in Canada. I live in Connecticut. That's in the United States.
But when I was in Wal-Mart they had Cookie Dough, Cotten Candy, Love My Family, and some colorful design.

And thanks for reading my log. :(
LATER! :D

:eek: Squidward is Cool

OMG! 200 veiws! That is so awesome! I am soooo glad I started a log! Thanks for reading! (Along with the PMing.) It means a lot to me!

By the way, I'm entering more codes. This will take a while. Since it's over 100 codes, but it will be worth it!

Right now, I am going to make a poll about when I should make my Tama get married.

[SIZE=12pt]New Comment, Pixels, and MORE![/SIZE]

Look what madmaddie123456 sent me!

Hey I know I have already PMed you but I just wanted to say I love your log!!! It makes me want a V5 more!! I live in Texas and I'm ordering it off of Toys r us I can't wait!! I'm scared that they wouldn't have it in stores so thats why I'm ordering it online :] I Can't wait!!!! Eeeeeeek

:huh: madmaddie ;)
Here's what I replied:

Thank you for the PM! I am very glad you like my log! I am glad that all my detail and active loggings and such are worth it!
And good luck with finding that V5!
Also, here's those pixels I promised!

Stuart as a Teen (Bakutchi)

Selena as a Teen (Ichigotchi)

Zee as a Teen (Mamekatchi)

As I said before, TamaTalk is welcome to use these pixels for any V5 charts and anyone is free to use them as long as I get the slightest pinch of credit. ;)

Plus, a poll where YOU GUYS get to decide what day Stuart gets married!

Here are some more cool V5 topics!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133388

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133380 (For any q's about V5 marriages. ;) )

...and that's all I have to share for today! Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone!

My Tamas were quite hungry for some grub this morning and the bad part is that I woke up late. :p

Well, they're good now and currently on a little trip! Now I use the Travel Channel since my Tamas have grown. I wanna get Pixels of them before it's time for one to get married and the others to go.

And, I'm seeing the Best of Both Worlds Concert MOVIE with my friends today! And next week I'm seeing it with my cousin!

I am going to bring the Sugars to try and hook my friends into the addiction!

Hopefully I can convince my friend to STOP SMASHING HER TAMAGOTCHIS! ;)

Anyone got any ideas? (Please PM them to me.)

Well, I saw the Hannah Montana movie! It was basically a closeup of her in the concert in 3-D and some stuff from backstage. It was a good movie. The boys were busy traveling but Selena kept her digital eye out. :p

And, my friends are interested in V5's!

I kept my Tamas in the travel channel to get some extra time with them for you people's pixels! :D

That's pretty much it. If there's anything else I'll say.

Oh and YAY! 300 VIEWS!

Morning People!

I feel like I need a break today so the Sugars are on Vacation.

But, if you need info THAT bad...

Here's a little question thing that you might ask:

When Should I Use The Travel Channel?

If you seriously need a break and don't feel like having them grow for a while.

When Should I Use The Sleep Trick?

If you want a safe way to keep the Tamas growing while you're at school or something. 'Cause leaving it on will just be dangerous. They'll feel neglected and might run away if you leave them on their entire lifetime. Trust me, I know.

So there's some information from Squiddy to take up some log space! ^_^

Later!

[SIZE=11pt]MAIL![/SIZE]

I gots more mail!

From Kodou

I really love your log~ I can't wait till V5s come in Canada~
From tammy234p

Just to say that your log is the BEST log ever!It has great info and pixels!

I really can't wait for my V5 to come!

tammy234 :)

:gozarutchi:   :)
And I appologize that my Inbox was full earlier.

Now I am going to try to make some Pixels! (And get on my computer which is better! ;) I hate my mom's computer!)

Well, this is quite funny.

I was reading someone's V5 log and they started talking about bonding. Then, I see that the Sugars need some training with music! AND NOW THEY'RE 40% BONDED!

Right now I am creating Pixels.

And if I can't make it to 100% bonds this generation, there's always next generation!

I'll get 100% by 4th generation. That's my new goal. :)

Back to those pixels!

Later!

OK. Today I am extremely bored so I'm letting my Tamas travel their hearts out today.

But, if you guys are that desperate fir more V5 information, here's some stuff.

madmaddie recently asked me what is the sleep trick.

The sleep trick is when you change your Tamagotchi Toy's time to your Tamagotchi's bed time. When you do this sleep trick, you are doing a safe way to take a break from your Tamagotchi for a few hours and yet it still keeps up on its growing process! I used to do this a lot on my V1 when I thought that the pause mode was unsafe for a few generations, and I have finished 10 generations on that!

Now I use it again and I'm doing GREAT!

Also, here are some Pixels!

Stuart as an Adult (Uhyotchi)

Selena as an Adult (Watatchi)

Zee as an Adult (Hatugatchi)

Anyone notice that I'm using ImageShack today?

I am so sick of TinyPic putting me RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PHOTOS THE FEATURE. What drives me nuts is that MOST OF THEM ARE DISTURBING.

That's all I gots for now!

Ok. Before I get bored to death, I am now announcing that I am going to let Stu mate because I already have Pixels.

There is plenty of time between now, Valentine's Day, and the 29th so my THIRD generation can me tortured! Muhahahaha!

Right now I am going to hook up Stu. I'll be back to post baby updates!

[SIZE=9pt]How Cute![/SIZE]

Ok. I'll tell about the animation first.

-You chose a character (I chose Selena).

-Get to chose a mate. (The guy that Selena married looked like a sun)

-They two mates meet, and the mate rolled off the screen and Selena rolled to the side.

-Stuart and Zee came in.

-Selena told them the story.

-They all cried and the boys left.

-The two mates kissed (with a heart over them).

-Fireworks blew.

-The two mates morphed into new characters and then an egg appears on the screen.

The new girl is an Iwatchi, Daddy is a Planetchi, and...drummroll please!

*Drumroll*

Selena, my girl, has grown into a...

[SIZE=12pt]MEMEMAMATCHI!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I GOT A GOOD CHARACTER!

Right now the new girl is hopping on the screen alone. But luckilly, Selena and her husband are still on the list and do come on to leave the babe the food (and medicine). So I am guessing that this aloneness is only for the baby stage. I don't know but I'll post updates later.

I'm so happy!

And by the way, she slides across the screen like previous versions of Tamagotchi.

The baby just had to go poo-poo but I managed to get her on her ducky toilet.

I'll post more updates later.

Keep Reading!

The babe morphed into a Hoshitchi!

But mom and dad still aren't on the screen! :angry:

Where are they?

Ok. Now I am going to name my Tamas:

Daddy: George

Baby: Carly (No other names in head. She'd better be a good character for that name.)

My Tama looks LONELY. WHY CAN'T THE PARENTS BE ON THE SCREEN?!

Hi everyone.

In order to make it to mating on Valentine's Day, I need to play. And because I am sick I do not feel like making Pixels.

So for a small period of time, I will not be making pixels.

I apologize.

I'll be posting updates.

:mimitchi: Squidward is Cool

Latest posts

Back