The Trials and Triumphs of a Single Tama Father

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerboy

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

hello, my name is deerboy and after a several decade-long break i have finally gotten back into tamagotchi.

i no longer have my original tamagotchi (perhaps i'll make a new thread when/if i find it), but i recently - literally just today - got a turquoise tamagotchi on.  turquoise isn't my favorite color, but that was the color Target had on sale so thats the one i got.

CHAPTER 001

my daughter, a beautiful bouncing LOVEKOTCHI, hatched around 5:30PM my time (AM in her time, because I am somewhat nocturnal lol) today.  she immediately developed a case of discontented anime facial lines, and because i chose not to read the directions, i struggled for a while to figure out how to clear them up.  fortunately tamas are easy to please, so after enough feeding, playing and photography, they cleared up and i knew how to keep them at bay going forward.

shortly after hatching she turned into a fluffy CUTEHEARTCHI.  it was a good thing i took baby pictures, since they grow up so fast... however, now that she presumably has legs somewhere underneath all that fluff, its time for her to use them.  after a trip to the in-device shop i realized that we didn't have very much GP and i figured it was time that she take responsibility and get a real job.  its a good thing there are ample employment opportunities for children in the tamagotchi world, and i'm happy to report that she's a natural when it comes to picking up flowers in the in-app park and flipping pancakes in the restaurant.

as of this writing, she has obtained: 2300GP, 2x FRUITS, CREAM SODA, CHICK HAT, RIBBON, CAT EARS, WIG & GLASSES and BUNNY EARS.  not bad for someone whose 5 hours old!

tama001.jpg

CHAPTER 002

CUTEHEARTCHI's labor was rewarded shortly after i posted CHAPTER 001: i took her to the store and bought her one of the best rooms available, the astronomy-themed one.  as you can see, she was speechless.

E06zKLP.jpg

in addition to the room, she also got two new toys: a SCOOTER and a VR SET.

i went to bed at around 2AM... and when i awoke, my daughter's happiness was hovering at around 2 bars, and fullness meter was empty.  oops.  when she awoke, i treated her to a visit to the in-device restaurant, and after some play her happiness was back up. perhaps i'll adjust the device's time later.

and then, while i was walking my non-virtual dog... something special happened: CUTEHEARTCHI transformed into a bicolor HANBUNKOTCHI!

AmYs0GS.jpg

i'm so proud of her, even if she does still poop on the floor when i'm not looking.  ah well, pobody's nerfect.

then she had a productive night of beating challenges.  her earnings were: 4800GP, 2x SOFT SERVE, 2x FRUIT TART, 3x FRUITS, LUGGAGE, FONDUE, RED CURRY, 3x FLUFFY SCARF, 2x KAWAII, COCOA TORTE, WIND CHIMES, and SHRIMP PASTA.  by this point i have a ton of accessories, but i can't put any on her yet.  i guess you can't put accessories on child tamas?

CHAPTER 003

while writing up the last chapter, my tama transformed into her adult stage, a MEMETCHI!

E3ySdwt.jpg
7U5xr6R.jpg

since she seemed to have a pink thing going on, turning into an orange tama surprised me a little.  however the blonde wig she got earlier really complements her complexion.

because she's now of-age, it was time for her to look for love.  and she really struggled... she went through the tama party speed dating thing like 7 times, turning down top-tier boys each time.

Fvhm2mq.png

bnAP1sg.png

until finally, she settled on a man wearing a dress and roller skates.  good taste, just like her ol' man!

ASmjijz.png

emSL9xl.png

TcSm2Cv.jpg
WE5Zcbv.jpg

what a happy family... so imagine my surprise that when YELOTCHI and ORONGTCHI became CUTEHEARTCHIs, MEMETCHI just walked out!  sure, she left them a toy, but it was one they already had.  i thought i raised her better than that...

Latest posts

Back