The UltraTama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacoburritotchi

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: This story is entirely fictional.)

Once upon a time, in the year 2045... 

Tamagotchis were starting to get boring in the world, and Bandai was starting to get desperate. They had to create a new Tamagotchi. One that would get everyone into the craze again.

So, they created the UltraTama.

A Tamagotchi that had all  of the previous Tamagotchi model features in one.

When they released it, it was a megahit. People absolutely loved them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a girl named Hana who was enjoying her new UltraTama very much. She brought it everywhere, and had fun connecting her device with other people's UltraTamas.

To be continued!~)

DISCLAIMER: This story is entirely fictional.)

Once upon a time, in the year 2045... 

Tamagotchis were starting to get boring in the world, and Bandai was starting to get desperate. They had to create a new Tamagotchi. One that would get everyone into the craze again.

So, they created the UltraTama.

A Tamagotchi that had all  of the previous Tamagotchi model features in one.

When they released it, it was a megahit. People absolutely loved them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a girl named Hana who was enjoying her new UltraTama very much. She brought it everywhere, and had fun connecting her device with other people's UltraTamas.

To be continued!~)
Wow! Good!

And Why You Think in year 2045,Tamagotchis were starting to get Boring in the world?

Can You Reveal What is his Design?

It is Like Tama ON But Bigger or Smaller?

Time to continue~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 1~

7.a.m

Hana: Bye, Mom! I'm going to school now!

Mom: Bye! 

*in school*

Himari: Hey, Hana! Did you bring your UltraTama? (Yep, Tamas were allowed to bring to school under strict rules.)

Hana: Yup! Did you bring yours?
Himari: Yes, I did! Wait. Where's Miko?

Miko: *pants* I'm.. here!

Hana: What took you so long?

Miko: Woke up late. Again.

Himari: Did you bring your UltraTama?
Miko: Let me check. *digs through bag*  Ah, I did. Oh no. Oh no no no.

Hana: What's wrong?

Miko: My Tama ran away..... TwT

Himari: Aw, it's OK. But there's no time to cry now, we need to get to class!
Hana: RUN!!

*in class*

Teacher Haruto: Why are you late?

Hana: Sorry teacher, we were busy talking in the hall so much that time literally passed by in a breeze..

Teacher Haruto: Fine. Go sit at your tables.

Hana, Himari, Miko: Okay, teacher~

*they go sit next to each other and  Teacher Haruto starts teaching*

Hana: So, Miko, sorry about your tama..

Miko: It's OK.. I'm actually happy to start fresh.

Himari: I think we'd better focus because Teacher is giving us the 'warning' look..

(To be continued!)

(a little bit of Chapter 2)

~after school~

Hana: Guys, wanna have a sleepover at my house tonight?

Himari and Miko: Sure thing!

~6:pM and the girls arrive at Hana's house~

Hana's mom: Hi, girls! 

Himari & Miko: Hello, Miss Sasaki! Thanks for having us!

Miss Sasaki: No problem! Now where is Hana? Hana!

Hana: Oh, hi guys! Come in, come in!

Miss Sasaki: You guys hungry? Dinner will be ready soon, so you girls can hang out in Hana's room for a while

Hana: Let's go! 

Miko: I can't  wait to see your room! Oh, wait a sec. *feeds her tama*

Himari: Me too!~

To be continued!~

Latest posts

Back