There is another Tamatown site?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your website is down, can you give a new link?
edit: nvm, one of the links work.
Hi! I've just logged back in for the first time since 2009 (!!!!) and i would love to know how you got the link to work?! It wont work for me because flash no longer exists, and im so dying to play tamatown again :(

none of these work for me can someone help me please
Though our members have many talents, nobody here is a mindreader! ;)) Please can you provide a better description of your problem? Are the links not loading, are you unable to load the content once you get there, do you need to find a suitable means of running Adobe Flash content now that Flash has been discontinued, or is the problem something else entirely?

I tried both and neither are working for me either. I'm using Firefox on Android, so it could be an incompatibility with Flash. 🤔
Maybe they're having the same issues? Idk what browser they're using.

Screenshot_20220924-163857_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20220924-163906_Firefox.jpg

Though our members have many talents, nobody here is a mindreader! ;)) Please can you provide a better description of your problem? Are the links not loading, are you unable to load the content once you get there, do you need to find a suitable means of running Adobe Flash content now that Flash has been discontinued, or is the problem something else entirely?
I am unable to load the content itnjust tells me and error has occurred

This is more a issue of Adobe Flash plugin not being supported than whatever they think...

I might test one thing on my NT 4.0 VM
When it got discontinued in 2020,a few days later it stopped working unlike most plugins back then. The security reasons might be the cause of this unworking plugin. If you have a compatible browser,you could at least download a version that doesnt have a timebomb.

I am unable to load the content itnjust tells me and error has occurred
That's unfortunate - it looks like @Bentobuff and others are encountering the same problem. It appears that the sites just aren't up right now. :-(

When it got discontinued in 2020,a few days later it stopped working unlike most plugins back then. The security reasons might be the cause of this unworking plugin. If you have a compatible browser,you could at least download a version that doesnt have a timebomb.
I'm a 64-bit Linux user - the wonderful Flash-free web has been a reality for me for longer than I can remember, so I didn't know any of that! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back