Things I have noticed.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have been looking at the V2 Character chart and there are several flaws in it. Like Petitchi boy/girl. Thier names are Puchitchi and Shiropuchitchi. Hotodetchi is Hitodetchi. Wooltchi is suppose to be Urutchi. UFOtchi is not an adult it is a Teen and Its actual name is Yu-fotchi. Korotchi is suppose to be Furawatchi. Propellertchi is a teen not an adult and its name is suppose to be Puroperatchi and Rabbitchi is Pyonchitchi..... those 2 have had those names for years. They where on the osu and mesu tamas! Zukitchi pronunciation spelling is correct actual spelling incorrect.... its Zuccitchi. Gunjirotchi is suppose to be Ginjirotchi. As for Butterflytchi, Flowertchi Whaletchi, Torotchi and Kaerutchi. Those names are supose to still be unknown. because those arent the proper names for them. They work though, good sub names till the real names are discovered. For all i know they could be the real names but i highly doubt it..... cause Whales dont have several legs and feet. Butterflytchi matches and so would Fairytchi. And Flowertchi matches but so would Tuliptchi or Rosetchi. For the others i have no clue. But except for the ones meantioned they are right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i agree there does seem to be some flaws - i gather its the chart that is posted here?? can you post the link? I don't know if its an official chart released by Bandai or not - i don't think there has been one.

In terms of the new names i know Rivenn posted something about the new names on his Tamadex V2 here

GK1

Edit: ok - heres the link to the V2 growth chart posted here - is it an official Bandai chart or not??

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=24082

Yea im talking about the chart here. If that is an official Bandai Chart there should be drawn versions of all the tamas not just the ones at the top.

Yes i read it. It emplys that Bandai sent Admin that chart...... this confuses me greatly. Because of the fact of the older tamas names and they are changed.

Also if Bandai sent this chart then why did they say that Yu-fotchi and Puroperotchi is an adult that makes no sence.

All the characters are on the list now. Most of which have no drawn out pictures, and why would Bandai send something without giving them all drawn out pictures. It doesnt seem like Bandai to do this. Unless they are fed up with Tamas and cant wait till the craze is over. Which i doubt. anything that makes a company money is going to keep them up. All of this seems a little wierd, because of the emplys that the chart is from Bandai. But I can obviously see that it was carelessly thrown together.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You'd think a big toy company would actually take effort into making something that gives information on one of it's products. Odd.

And why change the names of once known older Tamas to newer names. I know that thing on Rivenns site that shows proof Bandai claims these are the new names. I would love to see this for real. I have written Bandai before, and i know when they send a letter back that it is profetional typed out and to the point. It just seems extremelly odd to me. Then again somethine always seems odd to me.

And why change the names of once known older Tamas to newer names. I know that thing on Rivenns site that shows proof Bandai claims these are the new names. I would love to see this for real. I have written Bandai before, and i know when they send a letter back that it is profetional typed out and to the point. It just seems extremelly odd to me. Then again somethine always seems odd to me.
It also seems a bit weird to me that bandai didn't put their logo on the chart if it is in fact from them.

Yes this is true also, if you look there is no logo anywhere on it, just said it was posted here by permission to tamatalk, or something like that.

Maybe it isn't from Bandai, it could be someone pretending to be Bandai. I could be wrong but it's very weird! 

:p ~♥~ Tama ~♥~ :D
That is my hunch, and i am wanting to find out. GK1 said she PMed the Admin, and that she would keep us updated on this when she hears something. If nothing is heard within a week i will most likly persue this myself. I will probably write a letter to Bandai with the exact link to the chart in the letter and ask if they did this, because i think someone is taking advantage of thier stuff. Not saying that Tamatalk is doing this on purpose. or accusing Tamatalk in anyway. They most likly are posting this unknowingly because someone sent this saying it was the truth. If the Admin says he/she got it from Bandai, then i will believe her/him. If its claimed it was recieved from an unknown source, or by someone who said they got it from Bandai or whatever. I will prolly pursue this action. Cause i dont think it is right that they have a possible fake thing up there. I just want to know the truth.....and i dont mean to sound psychotic about all this. I know i probably do but not meaning to. This has just become an itch i cannot scratch.

OK - no-one has said it IS from Bandai - its just a chart, but I for one have no idea where its from.. I'm sure Admin can give us some more info :p

GK1

"I believe Bandai didn't realize that "Furawatchi" was "Flowertchi" originally, so they had both Furawatchi and Flowertchi. But from the chart they sent the TamaTalk Admin, they've renamed "Furawatchi" to "Korotchi." What is that!? They should have left Furawatchi the way it was (It's an awesome name!) and named Flowertchi something else."

This is where it emplys that the chart was sent from Bandai to the TamaTalk Admin. This is from that first URL you posted to Rivenns page.

You know I think that BanDai have always underestimated the interest that fans have in their creation. I think Tama fans know more about characters, history, previous models, etc. than current BanDai employees - or their PR/Marketing Consultants.

Remember, most of those guys just work for the company doing a sales and marketing job - it's probably only the designers who spend every working day playing with Tamas....

I wonder how many BanDai employees in the Marketing Dept - or their PR consultancy were working for BanDai when the first wave of Tamas were launched, way back?

If you look at BanDai's official Tamagotchi site www.tamagotchi.com it has always looked as if it has been slung together - and it is rarely updated - much of it has not changed since the V1 was launched.

I suspect that the V2 chart was slung together by a BanDai / PR Consultancy employee who is not familiar enough with the product. And like everly20 said - it shows carelessness.

Just one thing about Yu-fotchis - I heard that the confusion over Teen/Adult is because it USED to be an Adult character on one of the older Tama versions... so perhaps that explains the mistake on the chart.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back