This is my first Meaningful Tama Death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wii505

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: I didn't name him

Tamagotchi's Age: 23

Date of Birth: 5/8/2022

Date of Passing: 5/31/2022

What Generation: First

Other Information: He was a P1 Babytchi > Marutchi > Tamatchi > Ginjirotchi

Your Comments: He was my first Meaningful Tama and I miss him. Also, if your Tama dies of old age (all P1 and P2,) then on the death screen, you need to press both A and C to get a new egg to hatch so you care for the next generation

Last edited:
Reading the title to this I almost burst out laughing, mainly because of how understandable it is to me, but then when I read the post I felt like crying.

Tamagotchi's Name: I didn't name him

Tamagotchi's Age: 23

Date of Birth: 5/8/2022

Date of Passing: 5/31/2022

What Generation: First

Other Information: He was a P1 Babytchi > Tamatchi > Ginjirotchi

Your Comments: He was my first Meaningful Tama and I miss him. Also, if your Tama dies of old age (all P1 and P2,) then on the death screen, you need to press both A and C to get a new egg to hatch so you care for the next generation
Sorry about what happened. Just curious, why didn't you name him?

Haha, just thought you didn't name him for some other reason. Bob is a nice name.:) What are you running currently?

I'm so sorry for your loss đź’”
23 is definitely old age, you did a great job raising him. I'm sure he was very happy to have you as his caretaker đź’–

Haha, just thought you didn't name him for some other reason. Bob is a nice name.:) What are you running currently?
I'm running a P1. I was running both a P1 and a V6 Music Star, but accidently got water in the V6 Music Star. I did get the water out and it still works, but I accidently snaped the speaker wires off when putting it back together. I did ask for help on Reddit and we came to the collusion that I'm going to fix it myself, when I can and yes, I do know how to solder. Also, I picked the name Bob at random and I'm going to name my Third Gen P1 Tama Purrbo and yes that is a reference to an episode of a 20th Century Fox Show. *Wisper* Bob the Tama is an unplanned clue to the name of the show.

I'm running a P1. I was running both a P1 and a V6 Music Star, but accidently got water in the V6 Music Star. I did get the water out and it still works, but I accidently snaped the speaker wires off when putting it back together. I did ask for help on Reddit and we came to the collusion that I'm going to fix it myself, when I can and yes, I do know how to solder. Also, I picked the name Bob at random and I'm going to name my Third Gen P1 Tama Purrbo and yes that is a reference to an episode of a 20th Century Fox Show. *Wisper* Bob the Tama is an unplanned clue to the name of the show.
I see. It's great that you can fix it yourself. Enjoy your Tamas, and thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back