Tips on getting Universal teens on the Tamagotchi Connection V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria&Co.

Reaction score
It's been an awfully long time since I've posted, hasn't it? :p
I was hesitant to make a post about this, since I know that other people have asked the same question, but I'm having a problem that I haven't seen anyone else have: I never get Universal teens on the V4.5 anymore, even if I've met all the requirements.

Everywhere I've looked says that a tama has to have one universal parent and be given perfect care as a child and it will evolve into a universal teen, but this doesn't seem to work for me. Just a few weeks ago, I married an Ura Yattatchi to a Mametchi on a V4. I gave the resulting Kuribotchi perfect care; no care mistakes, no missed training calls, and the hungry and happy hearts never dropped below 3/4. However, it still evolved into Ura Young Violetchi. Today I married an Ura Togetchi to a Memetchi on a V4, and I really want to try for a universal teen again, which is why I'm posting this thread.
I used to be able to get universal teens just by marrying a universal adult, but in the past year or two it just doesn't work anymore, even if I give the child perfect care. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or are there any extra steps required to obtain them?
Any tips are greatly appreciated :)

The Ura Togetchi's child just evolved into Tamatchi. With everything I said in mind, any tips on what I should to to try and get Hashitamatchi or Hikotchi would be greatly appreciated! I won't be able to try for a universal teen again soon, because all of my tamas who've married this week had boys...

I’ve searched and found the same exact requirements you’ve done! Problem is the V4.5 is known for being weird when it comes to evolutions and meeting certain requirements to get the characters you want!

Please let us know here what happens when you try for the second time. :smile2:

I recall the last two times I obtained Hashitamatchi, I didn't give it any care mistakes, but the happy hearts dropped very low two or three times. I tried doing that again, but unfortunately he evolved into Ura Young Mametchi. I'm getting rather discouraged at this point since I seem to be the only one who has this problem, but I'm definitely going to keep trying. I have a female Pyonchitchi on one of my V2s, so maybe I'll let her and the Ura Young Mametchi grow old and mate them to get Oyajitchi, because from what I've read, having Oyajitchi mate seems to be the most reliable method of obtaining universal teens.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that the Ura Y. Mametchi's brother evolved into Young Kuchipatchi; I was going to evolve him into Minotchi, but now I think I'll evolve him into Kuchipatchi, because I have a Hanagatatchi on one of my V4.5s that isn't married yet!

Last edited:
Still no luck unfortunately. The aforementioned Young Kuchipatchi evolved into Kuchipatchi and I was able to marry my Hanagatatchi to him, but her child, who evolved into Hitodetchi, just evolved into Crackertchi. I'm definitely getting frustrated at this point, but I'm still going to keep trying. The aforementioned Pyonchitchi evolved into Otokitchi a couple days ago, and I currently have an Ura Mametchi who should evolve into Ojitchi in a couple more days. I'm going to marry them when they're both old enough to try and get Oyajitchi and see if I'll get a universal teen using that method.

The Oyajitchi method worked! :) The Ura Mametchi grew old and I married him to the Otokitchi. I married the resulting Oyajitchi to an Ura Mametchi via the matchmaker. His child evolved into Kuchitamatchi, and I gave him perfect care; and I mean PERFECT care: I tended to all training calls, played games regularly, and never let the hungry or happy hearts drop below 3/4. And earlier today, he evolved into Hikotchi! It took way longer than I would have liked, but I'm glad to finally have a Universal teen again! From what I've seen, this is the only reliable method of obtaining a Universal teen, but I'll definitely still keep trying the marrying a Universal adult method.

Latest posts

Back